Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures (36563 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by PCG001: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
тнaт'ѕ a real мan тнerewink
тнe pιcтυre oғ нιѕ ғιancee ѕιттιng on нιѕ lap ѕнowѕ нe'ѕ мan enoυgн
ιғ na ѕoмe weaĸ мen'ѕ pre-weddιng pιcтυreѕ, тнey'll ѕтand υp and leт тнeιr ғιancee ѕιт on тнe cнaιr
вυт тнιѕ pιcтυreѕ нere ѕнowѕ тнe мan ιѕ ιn conтrol noт lιĸe ѕoмe ѕιмp nιaralanderѕ тнaт wιll ѕтand ιn a pιcтυre wнιle тнeιr ғιancee wιll ѕιт on a cнaιrundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is so lovely and beautiful. Best I've seen on here. Happy married life!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by BigYash: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
She for kuku tear the cloth reach undies undecided. Anyways Congratulations to you two..
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Drefaithful(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,,mine soonest inshAllah

so shall it, insha ALLAH
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by angelfallz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by adriano50: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Am very sure this guy dick can't reach the clutch plate of dat pussy
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Sweetvie: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations to them
The guy carry better eyes go market grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by BePrepared: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

I hope this hansom man is not a glutton, he looks like oneshocked

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.

I pray o
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by yusufmurry: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.

Sweetie, can't wait any longer. Will love u
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Mryacks: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice...
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by 07kjb: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.

Stop talking from both sides of your mouth

I thought you were 16years
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
That's good
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by sunnydike1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Where is the venue make I come chop wedding rice
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Appetizerbmaz(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
You sure say no be breakfast best you dey hear?
Vanilla4:
I hear wedding bells. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Feggie3: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maybe this one Na one of those Tinubu urchins!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by skj1377(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Foreigna2: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash(ed) by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.

Have been. Go and get properly educated instead of jumping after boys about.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by DKM123: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations beautiful people.

Poor and miserable Nairaland men with no money to marry will come and call you a simp now.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by InfinityFabric: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by InfinityFabric: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Virgin or Veteran ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by OneKinGuy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
mature pics. Wish you guys a happy marriage
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Etimemy: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Hardebaryor(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please who can lend me 20k? The screen of my phone is damaged and I urgently need to repair it as I'm using the phone for some important things
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by sylve11: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

Madam chocho

Even your husband will get tired of this your plenty talking at a point. embarassed shocked cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by oofjm: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
all I see is two friends..... may your marriage last longer than expected
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Impregnablefolk: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
@Bola146, @Jovialjune,@Romanoff, @MadamVanessa, @Iyaebe, @gift0123...make una come c sth O!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beautiful bride.
Tall ladies is a goal.
Kudoz.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Majesty33(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Women rejoice so much when getting married cos it favours them more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.