Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off (84171 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Tukor1759: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian TikToker has been praised for proudly showing off her belly button.

TikTok user Chi, who posts under @iam_amakae, regularly shares dance videos wearing crop tops that reveal her protruding navel.

Captions to her video usually encourage body positivity.na prick?

In one clip, she wrote: "Body perfect. Love yourself."

In another, she wrote: "Self confidence, the real me."

Her navel has set her apart from other TikTok dancers and helped her rack up over 3 million likes on the platform, with many users praising her.

One said: "Ur beautiful in every way and that navel is the finishing touch of ur beauty."

One said: “the doctor probably didn’t cut her umbilical cord properly when she was first born so it grew like that, the same happened to my cousin.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/nigerian-woman-with-protruding-belly-button-goes-viral-as-she-proudly-shows-it-off.html
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by leocosta(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
I bet if this girl is on this NL platform she might commit suicide seen these comments

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Trojan8(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
eldervine:
Looks like a mini penis to me

That's a mega penis man.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Pootle: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Make she cover that disgusting thing abeg

i dont understand o...soon some will be praise for displaying there breast undecided
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Harmless1b(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

TikTok user Chi, who posts under @iam_amakae, regularly shares dance videos wearing crop tops that reveal her protruding navel.

Captions to her video usually encourage body positivity.

Ha boyfriend likes it if not he for don borrow do surgery

Her navel has set her apart from other TikTok dancers and helped her rack up over 3 million likes on the platform, with many users praising her.

One said: "Ur beautiful in every way and that navel is the finishing touch of ur beauty."

One said: “the doctor probably didn’t cut her umbilical cord properly when she was first born so it grew like that, the same happened to my cousin.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/nigerian-woman-with-protruding-belly-button-goes-viral-as-she-proudly-shows-it-off.html
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by hope4nigeria(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
you be winch? Why your body dey pepper you?
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by seanwilliam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is disgusting haba.

Which kind foolish confidence be this
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Some can do anything for attention. No be her fault.

Alexaonfleek:
This is umbilical hernia, she should do a surgery on it...pls it's not normal.
I'm all for body positivity but it'll be really bad if she ends up having a deep injury on her belly button.

Check her again maybe in 5years time.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by sylve11: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
obinna58:
This kills erection

Take 5! cool
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by MadamOk(f): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Proud of her
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ChronicGp(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Make she send her aza 4 correction funds asap.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Johel(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

Eew!...if I see this one...John Thomas go weak.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by LagBae(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
ChronicGp:
Make she send her aza 4 correction funds asap.

Should I send mine too?
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by spencekat(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
LagBae:

Should I send mine too?
Do you have same challenge? shocked grin
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by treatise: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is that a Dick or what? grin
Navdic
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Frankdonnie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dick meet Prick
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Shadow0967: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bigger than her breasts ��
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Krisdan(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
oboy dat thing dey irritating oooo.although the aim have been achieved.....
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by obontami: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
Lesbians go don full her dm now.

That stump will be very useful to them.

You speak facts.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by jclassiq(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oh, hell no!!!!!!

This is not cool.

Must be tough wearing any dress at all.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This one big pass some guys prick on this NL.

I swear she fit steal my girlfriend
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by captianfreeman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
That is Hermia.

She need to see her doctor asap.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by rickdaking(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Naira land is the worst place to get positivity and acceptance, most people on this forum are depressed and angry about their lives and all they can do is vent it out on others,
I mean look at the frustrated mfs above me telling the girl to go and cut “that disgusting thing off” as if she created her self or chose to have it in the first place, you people lack humanity.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ponishah: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
It is not disgusting at all, she did not create herself or delivered herself.
She should be commended for her boldness.

You are just a pretender playing to the gallery

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by LagBae(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
spencekat:
Do you have same challenge? shocked grin

Yes I do, but not as big as that.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by snoopz: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abeg add graphic next time
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Perocom(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

Disgusting! That's also how stretch marks owners flaunt them without knowing they irritate the human souls.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by wacoj(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Her pussy structure in one of the pix make sense!
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol...WTF! Man u sick..
allswellis:
i love u babe
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
The way some people comment on this platform shows that SEX is SATAN's Secret weapon he is using to take over the world..like people's comments are so fucking hilarious...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here / What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.