Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can Someone Give Me A Tip On How To Go About Visiting The Us . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Give Me A Tip On How To Go About Visiting The Us . (541 Views)

Need Advise About Visiting Lagos / 5 Places You Should Think About Visiting This Christmas / Can Someone Give Me A Tip On How To Go About Visiting The Us . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give Me A Tip On How To Go About Visiting The Us . by joshmanssi: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
I have a step brother in the navy Nurse in the US and i want to go and visit him in the US . I'm a student in South Africa and i have a student permit . I need to know if i should apply for my US visa here in South Africa or go back to Nigeria . I need to know how he should write the letter and what documents he need to send with the letter of invitation .

(1) (Reply)

World Universities / Chance To Study In Poland! / Get Your Valid Hotel Reservation For Just 2,5oo Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.