Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos (42831 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hotice007:
Oga na hatred full your body. The man is proud of what they have achieved and they will achieve more in the future compared to other states in Nigeria. Instead of you to give kudos to the state and government on their achievement thus far given how the country is, you are comparing with other countries....oya compared yourself with other countries citizens now...rubbish
The idiot you just quoted is on very cheap weed and want to be noticed
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Biggcake: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Uteghe:
True. Annang mma!

Iya, mmamade

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Pathokpo: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Afamsi:
Show us their markets and ghettos. Even the dirtiest state has few neat areas
Leave that guy when just dey show us pictures of one round about like say no be thesame ikot ekpene when I know again
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by JustforMen: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is one of the cleanest places in Africa.
May God Bless Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel..

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

Personally, I love Akwa Ibom state and it's people.

Neat, peaceful and generally hard working.

It is the only sane state left in Nigeria where you can still drive hundreds of kilometers by road without any worries.

From PHC to Akwa Ibom, once you exit rivers state at imo river, all rascality and thuggery ends. Even the Nigerian police on the road do not bother you.

Full disclosure, I love me some Akwa Ibom babes too.

Nice state.

8 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by tianshie(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Iya!

Baba!
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by tianshie(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Biggcake:

Iya, mmamade

Iya marmalade.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by ComeToJesus: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2022
uuzba:

Nothing dey happen for that place.
I was a kid there back in 1982.
Only 1 road and bush everywhere.
People put grave in front of their houses.
-
The town is not industrialised. So even if there's a few buildings up now, 2022, nobody is doing nothing.
There's no activities there. That's why everywhere is kukuma clean.

This one is still living in 1982. Wake up!!

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ologbo147: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Afamsi:
Bros cities in Akwa Ibom are on drugs, I am not from there but Akwa Ibom is God's blessings to Nigeria right now. Aks and her cities are only what seem to be a glimmer of hope in terms of neatness among cities in Nigeria. Ikot Ekpene,Eket, Uyo etc, these are very neat and livable cities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by ComeToJesus: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

There is enough waste, but that is taken care of by an agency saddled with responsibility of controlling, managing &picking up waste on a daily basis called Akwa Ibom Environment &Waste Management Agency
Akwa Ibom people are environmentally concious people, they keep it Clean&Green state-wide.

Tell your state Governor to initiate one.

Its not wise to rate a state economically viable by having stench from poor waste management, dumpsites, waste littered on major roads in a city. Thats poor reasoning coming from suppose learned fellow.

Thanks for educating that fellow.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

It is you that dont know Akwa Ibom State in general. I dont think you even know the pictures i was reffering to.

The Globe roundabout is along Wellington Bassey way leading to Govt. House, Uyo

The Middle pics is Aka Road infact close to #205 Aka Road (former AKBC office) not too far from Udo Udoma Ave. The Street lights in Aka Road is very distinctive from every others.
Anytime youre in uyo come lemme take you round.

So, stop jumping to reply me.
\\

Not true, I have been to Ikot Ekpene recently and spent about a month cruising around those roads. There are too many Okada on the Umuahia road axis. I know Uyo too , you are totally wrong and need to correct yourself.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

This is Green Park along Brooks Street, close to Christ the King School &behind Hiltop Mansion, Govt. House, all in Uyo&not Ikot Ekpene

It was a Gully Erosion site that almost cut off Brooks Street, it was taken care of using judiciously the Ecological funds given to States. This place was turned to a serene park after the erosion job was completed during Senator Godswill Akpabio.
Its a place where you can relax with family&friends.
\

Look similar but not same.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by mmsen: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot ekpene and it’s serenity

Those are images of Uyo.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Udemzy05: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2022
uuzba:

Exactly my point.
Nothing is happening there to generate any waste. That's why the place will be clean.

Bro even for villages wey be say no tarred roads,the villagers dey always come out to clean everywhere,make sure the roads dey ok, even those wey get rivers,the town crier go inform everyone to come out for cleaning,and If nobody for your family come out,una go pay fine.

This na for inside village oo wey government no even dey too monitor wetin dey go on for there,you dey talk about generating waste.
Which other waste you want? Chemical waste?

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by illrhymes(m): 3:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

PLEASE don’t attribute the development of Akwa Ibom state to the present government. All these was done in the past government (Godswill Akpabio’s administration).
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by masui(m): 3:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Tesclaros:
I have been following you for a while now and i am always unlucky to make first page on your posts
You talk unnecessarily and it becomes so annoying. Its obvious you came from the village and have never travelled out of the state before talk more of seeing other countries. You better stop with this overhyped exaggerated yarns you carry on round here.. cos its obvious you are being paid for it.. Isn’t it shameful how you wake up to be hyping a below par built roads with no good markings or post signs.. have you even being to Sandton or Cape town to see what roads look like? I won’t even mention Rwanda, Egypt etc
If we are to rank african countries with better roads , Nigeria will definitely rank at the last 10

Before you reply me.. I am a citizen of Uyo
All my life has been in uyo
I have live in what you will call the best estate for 20years plus now just in case you want to talk
Your best estate Ewet housing is a village to me when i am in other african countries..

Chai. This is brutal. His case is irredeemable.

Anyway, mam must chop.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Image123(m): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2022
For Akwa Ibom, it's more of a culture thing. They are neat and clean people. No be today.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by emetisuccess(m): 4:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Afamsi:

Please someone should snap urua mbakara and urua ator for these guys oooo. If possible snap itam market also make them see that we are not dirty down here.

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by DAwest7: 4:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom is heavily developed all round and at a fast pace ..
na lie baba which Akwa ibom served in Ukanafun my students na floor dem dey sitdown Western Anyang secondary school
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by GardenOfGod(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2022
With this statement of yours, her soul will find solace in the bosom of the great the Spirit of creation.
NwaIdeato:
My sister (May her beautiful soul RIP) did her Uni at University of Uyo and she absolutely loved the people and culture, she even learned some Ibibio and used to teach me some of the language whenever she returned home on breaks, Akwa Ibom is indeed indeed beautiful, neat and amazing state, I have plans to invest there soon.
Akwa Ibom is making judicious use of her crude money... IPOB thinks we are part and parcel of 5heir madness... We dare them to bring sit at home to Akwa Ibom and see their business premises locked up for good! Nonsense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by GardenOfGod(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Tesclaros:
I have been following you for a while now and i am always unlucky to make first page on your posts
You talk unnecessarily and it becomes so annoying. Its obvious you came from the village and have never travelled out of the state before talk more of seeing other countries. You better stop with this overhyped exaggerated yarns you carry on round here.. cos its obvious you are being paid for it.. Isn’t it shameful how you wake up to be hyping a below par built roads with no good markings or post signs.. have you even being to Sandton or Cape town to see what roads look like? I won’t even mention Rwanda, Egypt etc
If we are to rank african countries with better roads , Nigeria will definitely rank at the last 10

I have live in what you will call the best estate for 20years plus now just in case you want to talk
Your best estate Ewet housing is a village to me when i am in other african countries..
You make no sense bros.... Comparing a village trying to see the light via development that other similar villages in most part of the country are deprived of, with world class cities like Egypt and Cape Town, Rwanda etc, means you lack comparison variables knowledge!

It's a shame that you said you are an Akwa Ibom man...
Utọ mfo ke ese-ebo ke "eku ufõk asekod eku anwa ndia"
How pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by GardenOfGod(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Image123:
For Akwa Ibom, it's more of a culture thing. They are neat and clean people. No be today.
God bless you brother... While some outsiders understands what cleanliness means in the light of other similar places in the country, a fellow who prides himself as an Akwa Ibom son, equate ikot Ekpene with Egypt! Isn't it a slap on the intellect of scholars?

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by akokaite(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Akwa Ibom is truly a CLEANED STATE. I served in AKS in 2015. If you are doubting it, go to the state yourself for confirmation. AKWA IBOM AYAYA

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by wiseone28: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

Promoting the state with wrong info?

Note, Akwa ibom state indigenes are also viewing this his post/thread.

I only told him to stick to Ikot Ekpene by posting pictures relating to Ikot Ekpene not to mix it up with Uyo pics, thats all

I help by correcting him to edit the post.

Please note, i do not have issue with him at all promoting the state.

For yor mind to correct him is to pull him down, SMH the way you reason. Pathetic!
I too sabi is always our problem
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Offpoint1: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Michaelbjune:

God will bless you it will never be well with them I fell so sad when ever I see a tribe that have not contribute anything to the state looking beautiful than where Crude oil is drill. I don't like the way ORON people are been treated in that State they should better divide that State if they're not making things Fair to people.
Every development in that state happens only on "Ibibio" land, the segregation is pathetic.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Bentalent: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2022
IKOT EKPENE in Akwa Ibom is really a clean city. Most of the streets and districts are clean. I have been there several times. IK is cleaner than many cities in Nigeria. I am not from Akwa Ibom but the government and people of that state love development.

4 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by shortIGBOman: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2022
sonature1:

You want to use your stupidity to derail this beautiful thread.

Emeka, I did I lie, is the EAST not the cleanest Region? grin grin

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by bro4u: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Tesclaros:

That guy is a paid Udom urchin... He'll become irrelevant when Udom leaves power,, dude is all out to mislead people on this forum, Make I catch am first him go collect

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by bro4u: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You make no sense bros.... Comparing a village trying to see the light via development that other similar villages in most part of the country are deprived of, with world class cities like Egypt and Cape Town, Rwanda etc, means you lack comparison variables knowledge!

It's a shame that you said you are an Akwa Ibom man...
Utọ mfo ke ese-ebo ke "eku ufõk asekod eku anwa ndia"
How pathetic!!
So because he's from Akwa Ibom he shouldn't speak the truth as it is, can't you see that Illaumoh of a guy is a ranter singing undeserved praises to Udom. If Udom is truly working he'll need no one to rant for him.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Anonymoususher: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Normally Akwa Ibomites are not only beautiful but I noticed they are very neat so I am not surprised to see their state to be this neat.

I love their ladies so much... Have none as friend but yet to see an ugly one
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by cutieme(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2022
realstars:
I am on one week busness trip there, i am on high enjoyment there right now as am communicating with you.
Pls how is life there,in terms of living standard or cost of living,housing and business opportunities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.