Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos (42833 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by GardenOfGod(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Tesclaros:
if you calmed down to read the OP’s post well and not skim through it, you would’ve seen where OP said Ikot Ekpene LGA in Akwa Ibom is the cleanest city in Africa hahahahhahahaha.. what a total fuckery ! Now who lacks comparison variable knowledge? Lol dude be takings shots of same area at different angles and be deceiving people here.. its obvious you guys haven’t even left your state before not to mention leaving your country.. You will know how much you have been fooled in your own state. Can’t believe someone can praise the governor for building a mere road that is not even upto world standard with open drainage lol.. I swear you guys have a long way to go.. Its a pity
He made that mistake and you follow suit!
Why didn't you correct him first, instead you committed the same blunder.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by GardenOfGod(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2022
bro4u:

So because he's from Akwa Ibom he shouldn't speak the truth as it is, can't you see that Illaumoh of a guy is a ranter singing undeserved praises to Udom. If Udom is truly working he'll need no one to rant for him.
You are wrong bros... Gov. Emmanuel has tried in some areas. Someone needs to praise him and not always hating!

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Keneeby(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
saintkeppy:

It is you that dont know Akwa Ibom State in general. I dont think you even know the pictures i was reffering to.

The Globe roundabout is along Wellington Bassey way leading to Govt. House, Uyo

The Middle pics is Aka Road infact close to #205 Aka Road (former AKBC office) not too far from Udo Udoma Ave. The Street lights in Aka Road is very distinctive from every others.
Anytime youre in uyo come lemme take you round.

So, stop jumping to reply me.

The last 2 pictures are from Uyo. The raise of them are
Ikot Ekpene. And what is wrong about that? You have to promote what you have, and stop demeaning it.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
saintkeppy:

Oga, you dont know my State more than i do, stop arguing

Whats the name of the relaxation Park you went to in Ikot Ekpene??
At least you've stayed for a whole one month, You should be able to name the roads to counter me.

The plaza Park is besides the 4Points Hotel. If Uyo road is your compass point, then Umuahia road is West. Abak Road by South, Uyo road runs parallel south from the plaza.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Keneeby:

The last 2 pictures are from Uyo. The rest of them are Ikot Ekpene. And what is wrong about that? You have to promote what you have, and stop demeaning it.

Oga, Ikot Ekpene &Uyo is it the same thing
and you're asking what's wrong about that? undecided
Thank God you have also identify some Uyo pictures in this thread,
I advised him to stick to pictures in Ikot Ekpene, how is this demeaning?
Like I pointed out before I do not have issues with him promoting the state

For Christ sake, Ikot Ekpene is big enough with some fascinating places to showcase it's side attractions.

E.g Illaumoh the OP, should have gone round the town, take photographs of tourists sites if any, shopping malls &Hotels if any, Local or Main markets, etc.

Ikot Ekpene is known as Raffia city, why not take pictures of Raffia products, market where these products are sold or displayed.

Ikot Ekpene is host to a couple of higher institutions of Learning such has

RITMAN UNIVERSITY
AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC

The town is host to good Old Post Primary Schools owned by Private individuals, Government, Communities, Missionaries such as

RITMAN College

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE

State Secondary College

Holy Child Secondary school

St Paul secondary school. Etc

stating when these schools were established.

I expect him to go round take pictures of all this places I have mentioned above, tag those pictures properly with names for easy identification then showcase it for the whole world to see via this forum, that should have been a Reasonable reports or Thread about the town IKOT EKPENE.

I dont subscribe to mediocre or half-truth reportage, mixing things up, thats not good enough, its below my standards in Journalism, i expect him to act as a professional reporter. If I was in his shoes, I would have done better judging from his numeration he receives Monthly & I ain't boasting.

Don't see constructive criticism as demeaning, it helps you &i (us) to do better.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

The plaza Park is besides the 4Points Hotel. If Uyo road is your compass point, then Umuahia road is West. Abak Road by South, Uyo road runs parallel south from the plaza.
Your comments above are all valid, they're all IKot Ekpene pix, I know all these places in IKot Ekpene but that's not the pix i mearnt.

You see, you don't know the pictures I was referring to &you're here mentioning me up&down

Oya, Go to page (1) of this thread scroll down to pictures he posted under this sub-heading:
Ikot ekpene and it’s serenity

The three pictures there are all Uyo pictures.

Then go to page (3) scroll down to where you have this sub heading: More greenery in ikot ekpene

The picture where you have the babe posing for pix, is
Green Park @Brooks Street in Uyo &not Ikot Ekpene.
The OP knows what i mean. So leave too much arguments with someone who is on ground. Thanks
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
saintkeppy:
Your comments above are all valid, they're all IKot Ekpene pix, I know all these places in IKot Ekpene but that's not the pix i mearnt.

You see, you don't know the pictures I was referring to &you're here mentioning me up&down

Oya, Go to page (1) of this thread scroll down to pictures he posted under this sub-heading:
Ikot ekpene and it’s serenity

The three pictures there are all Uyo pictures.

Then go to page (3) scroll down to where you have this sub heading: More greenery in ikot ekpene

The picture where you have the babe posing for pix, is
Green Park @Brooks Street in Uyo &not Ikot Ekpene.
The OP knows what i mean. So leave too much arguments with someone who is on ground. Thanks

Not really true. I have no idea if you have gone to Ikot Ekpene recently. I know the location you mean at Uyo, you turn right from Nwangiba into the right if you are coming from the water fountain, before reaching the round about that heads to plaza. I know that park and it is similar to the Ikot Ekpene pics that you confused with. To an untrained eye, new people going to Uyo even certain locations within the same city look similar.

There are no pix up, you just havent understood the similarities, but I know those spots.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Xiaohei(m): 1:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is one of the cleanest places in Africa.
May God Bless Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel..

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

Bros, abeg correct the topic. “most cleanest” no gel. Remove ‘most’. “City” suppose be cities. One of the cleanest cities in Nigeria. I love AK die! Beautiful place with beautiful people and delicious food!

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Feelings79: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ilaumoh:
you are welcome in advance
I just finished reading all the sweet things everyone is writing about AKS.I plan to visit by next weekend from Benue state.l pray I enjoy my time there

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by wiseone28: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
saintkeppy:

To correct him means pulling him down?
You havent answered my question. angry

From your previous comment, you aint wiseone at all, change this your moniker/username to a name that becloud real sense of reasoning, cos its so ridiculous.

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by cutieme(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
How about their women ,do they date or marry outside their ethnic?
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=113490431][/quote].

Your Username is ironically in real Life, you ain't living up to what you claim, opposite of being a wiseone is a FOOLISH ONE Sorry, it's Pathetic!
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
cutieme:
How about their women ,do they date or marry outside their ethnic?
yes
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by wiseone28: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
saintkeppy:

Your Username is ironically in real Life, you ain't living up to what you claim, opposite of being a wiseone is a FOOLISH ONE Sorry, it's Pathetic!
Why are you ranting like a dog with rabies?

Does it warranty insult?

You are ignored.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Why are you ranting like a dog with rabies?

Does it warranty insult?

You are ignored.

You started the insults I never did. But since you want it, Lemme me drop it like it's hot!

See who's calling me dog, diseases that's all over your body, who born this pig

Point of correction:
Dogs barks or pant not ranting you're such a heavy OLODO forming Wiseone on Public Forum, Squealing like a dirty hungry smelling Pig in a black thick filthy mud.

Try go skool, even if na evening skool, no be bad idea, who knows, you fit wise up small, since you ain't get sense naturally.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by nesphil(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Akwa Ibom Ayaya...
Akwa Ibom is Rising...
It can only get better.
May God continue to bless Akwa Ibom State wIth good, innovatIve, selfless, and visionary leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by illrhymes(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Ilaumoh:
shut up, the uyo ikot ekpene road was done by Udom
You say the Uyo - ikot ekpene road was done by Udom right? Who started the project, who dualized and graded the road? You hop on your keyboard and curse people without facts. You can go ahead and defend Udom, all I’ll do is pray you have another Governor like Udom so you’ll enjoy what seems like development to you.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Mikekan30: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Afamsi:
Mad dog

Dirty PIG
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Afamsi: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mikekan30:

Dirty PIG
slowpoke
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Afamsi: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mikekan30:

Dirty PIG
Imbessile
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Mikekan30: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Afamsi:
slowpoke

Maggot..

Bastard
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Mikekan30: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Afamsi:
Imbessile

Pig, Arrow..

I go stab that your eye...
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Afamsi: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Mikekan30:

Maggot..
Bastard
I go fucck ya mom
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Afamsi: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Mikekan30:

Pig, Arrow..
I go stab that your eye...
Son of a bitch
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Theophinio(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ilaumoh:
Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is one of the cleanest places in Africa.
May God Bless Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel..

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

What's the minimum price I can get a small self contain apartment in Ikot Ekpene axis near educational institutions
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Theophinio:

What's the minimum price I can get a small self contain apartment in Ikot Ekpene axis near educational institutions
100k yearly
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Theophinio(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ilaumoh:
100k yearly

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.