Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . (3801 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by frozen70(f): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Well I'll start by saying I had issues with my Ex of about 1year and broke up with her about a month ago. I got to know
about her promiscuous life style from her best friend.. I actually begged and psyched her before she opened up to me. I felt sad Sha , and I pretended everything was okay , so I could take my revenge grin. Well I got my revenge, and I broke up with her. Then I thought it wasn't enough. I asked her best friend out. I must say she was better than her friend (my Ex), she had a little issues with her boyfriend who was out of town and I took advantage of that lipsrsealed.
Well we started dating and two weeks into the relationship she asked I get her a phone, which I agreed and I asked her to give me sometime.. I must say she's very honest and sincere plus respectful, it's hard to find her type these days...
The problem is she's still talking to her boyfriend even though she told him to move on, he was her first. Now I need to fulfill my promise by getting her a new phone which should cost about 60-70k.. The money isn't the problem for me . But We'll know that spending so much for a girl you're not married to might end in tears someday... I fit buy the phone self she go tell her Ex say na her uncle buy am cheesy cheesy. We all know the matter.. she'll be 19years next year, I'm in my early 20's
Sorry for the long epistle abeg OG's make una tell me the next step .
P.s. no insults please cool
Mods please you can help me move it to Fp. Cc mynd44 . Lalaticlala

Edited:
Well I reached an agreement with her , I told her if anything goes wrong I'm taking back the phone. We sealed the deal Sha.
cool cool

I will appreciate you if you can drop the habit of revenge and taking back

If you continue such Practice with women, you may practice it in marriage

You can get a phone if you did enjoy your time with her but that amount is too big to gamble with

There are phones you can get for half of that amount

Meanwhile spend wisely
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Sweetvie: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

70k isn't worth much . Even with the high cost of things, it's just about $120
That's wat am saying
It was before that 70k still have value

Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
frozen70:

I will appreciate you if you can drop the habit of revenge and taking back

If you continue such Practice with women, you may practice it in marriage

You can get a phone if you did enjoy your time with her but that amount is too big to gamble with

There are phones you can get for half of that amount

Meanwhile spend wisely
If it were marriage I would simply walk away..
I got the phone already and handed it over yesterday, it's much but she's worth it at least for NOW. Thanks for your input
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by frozen70(f): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

If it were marriage I would simply walk away..
I got the phone already and handed it over yesterday, it's much but she's worth it at least for NOW. Thanks for your input

OK. Naw, keep a good girl
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Una go just dey yarn anyhow like say una no get mother's, sisters and cousins. Let me tell you this, my Dad spent so much on my mom before they got married, na my mama testify am to me self..
Carry this your mentality go front abeg undecided undecided
Shebi your mother was19 years old? How do you not see anything wrong with spending such amount on a girl that betrayed her best friend (a snake) at that age too, that's SIMPish
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Yocoki56: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
She's not better
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Simps are irredeemable

Simps and his money soon part ways

Simps are a danger to their fellow men

Simps will place a woman above his family

Simp can not give his fellow man 5k but will buy a phone of 500k for a lady

Simp will announce how he spent money on women to get applause from online strangers so the women online will applaud him as a giver

Simps are always loved by women but never respected or feared

Simps will put his life and that of his family on the line to please a woman

Simps are always dumped no matter their investment in women

Simps will rather spend money on women than improve himself

Simps never receive tangible gifts from women

Simps are easy to manipulate by women

Simps can kill his fellow man and let him die of sickness or starvation to please a woman

MAY YOU NEVER BE A SIMP
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
NewSoul:
Simps are irredeemable

Simps and his money soon part ways

Simps are a danger to their fellow men

Simps will place a woman above his family

Simp can not give his fellow man 5k but will buy a phone of 500k for a lady

Simp will announce how he spent money on women to get applause from online strangers so the women online will applaud him as a giver

Simps are always loved by women but never respected or feared

Simps will put his life and that of his family on the line to please a woman

Simps are always dumped no matter their investment in women

Simps will rather spend money on women than improve himself

Simps never receive tangible gifts from women

Simps are easy to manipulate by women

Simps can kill his fellow man and let him die of sickness or starvation to please a woman

MAY YOU NEVER BE A SIMP
Thank you Sir, from this your analysis it's safe to say that 95% of Nigerian men are simps.. and some of your sister's and cousins are either dating or married to Simp. cool cool Wake up bro, This is Real Life.
See guys glaoting over 70k android phone, na wa o grin
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Thank you Sir, from this your analysis it's safe to say that 95% of Nigerian men are simps.. and some of your sister's and cousins are either dating or married to Simp. cool cool Wake up bro, This is Real Life.

Oh you want to play the "70k is nothing to me" shey? Oya send 3k to me na(lemme know if u will send so I can drop account number). You want to behave like 70k is nothing to you? send me the 3k and I will know you are liberal and a true giver and not a man that gives because of what is under a woman's skirt (The fact you are claiming not to want sex from the said lady makes it funny)

Thank God I am a dude like you and you can't ever want sex from me so be generous to me too
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
NewSoul:

Oh you want to play the "70k is nothing to me" shey? Oya send 3k to me na(lemme know if u will send so I can drop account number). You want to behave like 70k is nothing to you? send me the 3k and I will know you are liberal and a true giver and not a man that gives because of what is under a woman's skirt (The fact you are claiming not to want sex from the said lady makes it funny)

Thank God I am a dude like you and you can't ever want sex from me so be generous to me too
OGA I don't know you and don't owe you anything, I no need to Loud myself Sha.. forget
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

If you actually have plenty money and you can dash your girl 70k, but you'll never spend that amount on your niggas or even half, that's what makes you a simp angry
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

OGA I don't know you and don't owe you anything, I no need to Loud myself Sha.. forget
grin Exactly the answer I was expecting but you owe a girl you are not married to and is not related to you a phone lol.

E go clear for your eyes someday simp cool
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Myself:

If you actually have plenty money and you can dash your girl 70k, but you'll never spend that amount on your niggas or even half, that's what makes you a simp angry
Leave am make e dey yarn dust
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
If I start to narrate my story with useless simps like op ehn. This story go too long.

I have an idiotic dude like the op that bought Iphone 13, funded her crypto wallet with over a million, paid house rent, bought a generator, school fees and still got dumped cheesy e sweet me gan. Because as at the time I had no phone to kick start my online business and I begged this dude for one of his spare phones and he refused. The lady dumped his ass

Another one I asked for a job one time like that but fixed his so called girlfriend in the same job I was asking and begging him for. Guess what the girl still dumbed his sorry ass, dude got broke and was asking me for money grin . I told him to meet his girlfriend abi dem no dey pay am salary grin

Funny thing is when these simps get into trouble they don't dial the girls numbers to come to their rescue. It's the guys they've neglected for b**ches they still call for help...

Death to simps undecided

If any simp friend of mine dies I won't mourn coz I know the world has been rid off a dangerous wild animal cool
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

You no need to loud yourself but you came online to loud yourself that you bought 70k phone for a girl but you sending me 3k is louding yourself. LoL what an irony cool
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Sparrk007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tell her you are broke so she should give you at least a month to buy the phone..too early na, shine ya eyes..
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by IyaTola: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yes
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Myself:

My Real niggas dey believe me , I dey deliver on a steady cool cool
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sparrk007:
Tell her you are broke so she should give you at least a month to buy the phone..too early na, shine ya eyes..
It's been over a month we started dating and she knows that I'm not broke.
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by poweredcom(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
You be mugu of the century buying fone for a 19 year old oga u nees to be wooped
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by 1phone(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hahaha hahaha, these children won't keep me.

Don't call back please, this is my mum's phone.

Heheheheh
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:11am On Aug 23, 2023
mumu eediot....u wan buy a gal wey no send u phone.....Ode
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by GOFRONT(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2023
People be complaining say why Op wan buy phone give woman instead of buy for family.

The same people complainin up there are d people buying for their own girlfriends. Just yesterday, my Niece popped up on whatsapp. Her brothers (My Nephews) told me her guy bought for her.

We say one thing on a faceless Nairaland and then we do another stuff in reality
Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by complexstuffs(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
doggedfighter:
A confused male child still thrilled with the idea of free sex.

In his mind he's taking revenge while girls are the ones revenging

Seems the guy's action pained you personally.

I Am In Trouble O / How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise