Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) (38125 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by BadNews: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
A Lawyer, Asukwo Mendie Archibong has rescued a 10-year-old girl who was allegedly abused by her madam's husband for bedwetting, Reports.

Mr Archbong said the incident happened at Range View Estate, News Engineering in Abuja, adding that the said man has been arrested.

He further disclosed that the minor identified as Onyebube, was trafficked from Enugu State to Abuja to work for the couple as a househelp.

Read His Post As Obtained By Below:

"The Success Story of Our Rescue of An Abused 10 Year Old Child. A few days ago I received information that this girl was trafficked and abused by her madam's husband. He beat and severely injured her because she wet her bed.

She is only 10 years old. The challenge was in identifying the incident location and the parties involved in the abuse.

For the last few days I have been working with the fantastic #NPF on this issue. I am glad to say that through my work with the police the location was established, the abusive man identified and he is now in police custody.

Pure Evil. Sometimes Sharing a Video such as this is not enough. You have to act.

We scream domestic violence but see what a woman and her husband can do to a ten year old child because she peed on the bed.

This is not their child. She was trafficked from Enugu State to Abuja as a house slave. At ten years of age. By a Christian family.

I have made a formal complaint and the Nigeria Police Force are handling the case. They are searching for this child.

If you know of her whereabouts let me know. The husband and wife who did this are right now on the run, but they will be caught.

Vital Information:

Name of girl child: Onyebube

State of Origin: Enugu State

Father of girl child: Emma

Mother: Njideka

Age of girl child: 10 years old

Incident Location: Range View Estate, News Engineering in Abuja

https://m.facebook.com/Asukwo.Mendie.Archibong/videos/707793063797815/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerians should stop giving birth like rats to avoid sharing out your children out to strangers in the name of househelps slaves.

They should equally check the girl for sexual abuse too since husband s the one in charge of bed wetting matters. There maybe more to this severe punishment.

Whoever followed up on this case and rescued this poor helpless child.

May the universe be kind to you and yours !

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by BadNews: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Good job

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Bad News kill you there !

52 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by BadNews: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Bad News kill you there !

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without BAD NEWS, Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by InsideLove(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
That's why I'm never in support of this shit. I don't just like the idea of keeping a house help at all.

Human is human and they would do something provoking someday. If you overlook things like me you will live in peace. But if you don't you will probably do something you will regret.

Just avoid doing such at the first place. My advice to people always is; simply get a househelp that would work and leave and not an infant otherwise do your choirs yourself or risk leaving in regret.

6 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by ORAFA(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Evil people everywhere
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Kollins11: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is very bad, she's still a kid.

Meanwhile.. When you're spraying money at a club in your dreams... you won't see the money on your bed when you wake up.

But try peeing in your dreams, your bed would be soaked with urine when you wake up.

Peeing in dreams is the only dream that comes true.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Epstein(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Modern day slavery.....a house help if not paid and there by free will is a slave!
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stop having kids you cant take care of and making them maids. Forced sterilization needs to be done in Nigeria. For the abuser what goes around comes around

8 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Dorwadora(f): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry
I'm short of words sad sad

Good job to the NGO

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Chevronstaff: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
I blame the parents of the little child..

Why give birth to a child when you know you can't take care of her.?

Why will a 10 year girl be a domestic help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
While I’m not trying to be tribalistic, I am curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
undecided. I have nothing to say
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Rashkeed101: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Inhuman
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by crossfm: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please sir, attach the name of the beast who did this,let's drag him and show the world how despicable he is.

Wicked soul's everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by FuckDModz: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin

Sensationalism!

What is wrong with flogging a 10-year-old child for bedwetting in Nigeria?

At 10, it's not normal to bed wet.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Dorwadora(f): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
ednut1:
Stop having kids you cant take care of and making them maids. Forced sterilization needs to be done in Nigeria. For the abuser what goes around comes around
With the present population of Nigeria, I agree to this your opinion sir.... But wait for religious people to disagree.... They are coming.

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
May God not allow us see what will allow our children go through such in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nobi something resemble prick for the first photo sooo shocked

What is happening here
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Mindlog: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hope the birth parents and the abusive couple are all arrested.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dear Parents only birth children you can take of. Wetin concern 10 yrs old with house maid job. It could even be worse what if the agbaya is even sleeping with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Legendoo: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Trust them. The woke wereys way dey pretend to be equality fighters no go talk for this one.

Anyways , as I always say. A lot of Nigerians are animals. Just imagine, a Christian family trafficking a 10 year old for house work and abuse.

And the useless parents wey born am allow this kind thing happen. undecided Well na only knacking them sabi, to raise sane kids , MBA.

Anyways Kudos to the good Nigerians who brought this to the public, hope all the oloriburukus involved face full wrath of the law .

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by harmony75: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Poor baby good job � the human rights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / Richest Drug Lords Of All Time / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.