Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) (38139 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

Poor child...

It's well.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Their beans don finally dun undecided
Make them put them for prison wey them go dey collect better beating from hardened criminals hands morning and night.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Oizee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Look at the little Princess.....may God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by KillerCrocodile: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beating a child does not stop the bedweting...

Why in God's name is a 10 year old girl working as a house Help ?

Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
BadNews:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without BAD NEWS, Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business.

i wonder if he own bloging work nah 4 only bad news....

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by King2305: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
99.9% of housemaid are severely maltreated..
Just last, a useless customer came to buy pain relief from my pharmacy. He beat the house girl and the small is having severe pains. I almost cried.

Same last week, one mumu woman came to buy malaria drug for the husband and the house girl. Bought expensive malaria drug for the husband and asked me to give her the cheapest one for the house gurl... I almost switched the cheap one for the husband and expensive one for the house gurl, but then I remembered that it's grossly unethical to put my emotions in matters that doesn't concern me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Realists(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nigerians should stop giving birth like rats to avoid sharing out your children out to strangers in the name of househelps slaves.

They should equally check the girl for sexual abuse too since husband s the one in charge of bed wetting matters. There maybe more to this severe punishment.

Whoever followed up on this case and rescued this poor helpless child.

May the universe be kind to you and yours !

Say the bitter truth, igbos aka Mkpurumiris should stop giving births like pigs. These cannibals are constituting nuisance & threat to the general public.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by compton11(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
So ibo men has inherited girls brutality from their ibo wives?

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Inflicting injuries on her is cruel
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by BadNews: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Jmichael1:

i wonder if he own bloging work nah 4 only bad news....

Come And Place Your Advert On
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by folake4u(f): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
What kind of inhuman treatment is this to a 10year old child?
Why is the "horseband" in charge of bedwetting matters? That child needs to be checked properly if there's any sexual abuse.
Both man and wife are evil people.

People who hire underaged as housemaids are very WICKED.

4 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
BadNews:

Come And Place Your Advert On
only ur name slf dn spoil every tin...

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by dochenaj: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ask this same man if he will beat his daughter with this veracity and hatred for bedwetting at 10 and see his response.

The heart of man is desperately wicked above all who can tell.

I get that you can adopt punishment as a system to encourage the child to practice things like not drinking water late and making sure she empties her bladder before going to bed. Though research has shown that punishment never works.

But this is not punishment, this is wickedness borne from hatred.

This man will grow old and become incontinent pooping and peeing on himself. Maybe he will get what he sowed and his children or his caregivers will give him resounding slaps each time he wets himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by dochenaj: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
King2305:
99.9% of housemaid are severely maltreated..
Just last, a useless customer came to buy pain relief from my pharmacy. He beat the house girl and the small is having severe pains. I almost cried.

Same last week, one mumu woman came to buy malaria drug for the husband and the house girl. Bought expensive malaria drug for the husband and asked me to give her the cheapest one for the house gurl... I almost switched the cheap one for the husband and expensive one for the house gurl, but then I remembered that it's grossly unethical to put my emotions in matters that doesn't concern me..
I won't give her the cheapest available. I'll give her the cheapest best for the house girl. Now that's ethical.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nigerians should stop giving birth like rats to avoid sharing out your children out to strangers in the name of househelps slaves.

They should equally check the girl for sexual abuse too since husband s the one in charge of bed wetting matters. There maybe more to this severe punishment.

Nigerians give birth like Rabbits
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Mrgamer: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
This is very bad, she's still a kid.

Meanwhile.. When you're spraying money at a club in your dreams... you won't see the money on your bed when you wake up.

But try peeing in your dreams, your bed would be soaked with urine when you wake up.

Peeing in dreams is the only dream that comes true.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by HimName: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Bad News kill you there !
grin

As if say bad news na sweet intercontinental dishes. grin

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
folake4u:
What kind of inhuman treatment is this to a 10year old child?
Why is the "horseband" in charge of bedwetting matters? That child needs to be checked properly if there's any sexual abuse.
Both man and wife are evil people.

People who hire underaged as housemaids are very WICKED.

Very wicked and classless set of people. I immediately lose respect for people who indulge in such.

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Donfembak: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
BadNews:
A Lawyer, Asukwo Mendie Archibong has rescued a 10-year-old girl who was allegedly abused by her madam's husband for bedwetting, Reports.

Mr Archbong said the incident happened at Range View Estate, News Engineering in Abuja, adding that the said man has been arrested.

He further disclosed that the minor identified as Onyebube, was trafficked from Enugu State to Abuja to work for the couple as a househelp.

Read His Post As Obtained By Below:

"The Success Story of Our Rescue of An Abused 10 Year Old Child. A few days ago I received information that this girl was trafficked and abused by her madam's husband. He beat and severely injured her because she wet her bed.

She is only 10 years old. The challenge was in identifying the incident location and the parties involved in the abuse.

For the last few days I have been working with the fantastic #NPF on this issue. I am glad to say that through my work with the police the location was established, the abusive man identified and he is now in police custody.

Pure Evil. Sometimes Sharing a Video such as this is not enough. You have to act.

We scream domestic violence but see what a woman and her husband can do to a ten year old child because she peed on the bed.

This is not their child. She was trafficked from Enugu State to Abuja as a house slave. At ten years of age. By a Christian family.

I have made a formal complaint and the Nigeria Police Force are handling the case. They are searching for this child.

If you know of her whereabouts let me know. The husband and wife who did this are right now on the run, but they will be caught.

Vital Information:

Name of girl child: Onyebube

State of Origin: Enugu State

Father of girl child: Emma

Mother: Njideka

Age of girl child: 10 years old

Incident Location: Range View Estate, News Engineering in Abuja

https://m.facebook.com/Asukwo.Mendie.Archibong/videos/707793063797815/

Rangeview and vawulence, one stupid guy don chase me with Fulani stick for the front of that rangeview estate, that day no funny he start by wanting to run me down with his car, say e no wan see me for him area…

This event happened a day after we lekki toll gate shooting when all of us Dey sober but person Dey plan to unleash vawulence …….

That guy no go die well because say him Dey always Dey give some hungry eke money e come Dey do anyhow….. eke self no fit do their investigation tell am say e Dey wrong.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by YelloweWest: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
RichDad1:
While I’m not trying to be tribalistic, I am curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your observations is in order.

Prominent igbo bloggers like Ada Ujaligwa have spoken out about brutality meted out on house maids by Igbos.

Step children even suffer worse!
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lmao! Painfully true!

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by folake4u(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Very wicked and classless set of people. I immediately lose respect for people who indulge in such.

Same here oh. It's all shades of wrong and wickedness. sad

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Focusmind: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Women from my place and maltreatment of house girls are like bread and butter. They don't seem to disappoint, especially the nursing mothers among them. The annoying part is the nonchalant attitudes of their husbands to the torture of their house maids.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
The husband must be a woman wrapper...
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Ajimusty2: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
first good news ever posted.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Shugargal(f): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Sensationalism!

What is wrong with flogging a 10-year-old child for bedwetting in Nigeria?

At 10, it's not normal to bed wet.
Haba! Flogging her to that extent. If the girl na your daughter, I know you won't be happy seeing her beaten this way just for bed wetting.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Oluwainnie(f): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2022
This cracked me up grin urine is very powerful
Kollins11:
This is very bad, she's still a kid.

Meanwhile.. When you're spraying money at a club in your dreams... you won't see the money on your bed when you wake up.

But try peeing in your dreams, your bed would be soaked with urine when you wake up.

Peeing in dreams is the only dream that comes true.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Cassahav: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Cassahav: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2022
It baffles me the extent people treat they helping hands at home it’s quite shameful e.g when a family eat out comes up you can always identify the helping hand in such gatherings. Kisses teeth
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Lovelydaisies: 2:38am On Jun 02, 2022
It's not always a matter of giving birth to the much you can handle; she was trafficked which means there's a slim chance she may have been kidnapped. Also, things may have been going well for her family until recently and they probably decided to give her up - if they did (What other option did they have?).

If one needs a house help, they should look to getting one from a confirmed agency, if there's such structure or otherwise, look within their families for relatives who will live with them, for accountability. You are less likely to maltreat a family member.

It's when your parents are aged or sick or living alone you would appreciate some of these children gotten/sent to live with them. I don't however support the trafficking and maltreatment of children.

The couple needs to be brought to book. This act is evil and criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide / Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.