Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) (33548 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by bepositive11: 1:23am On Jun 03, 2022
The wife who testified, do you know if she got paid? As a mother of 2 kids, isn't she getting child support from him? If he was such a good partner, why is she an ex?

Listen, when it comes to toxic partners, you cannot judge them by what you see in public ok? You need to experience a life with them as a close family member to truly know whether or not they are toxic

You have to get a first hand experience to understand what I'm saying

dominique:

Johnny has been in the industry for almost 4 decades, worked with hundreds of people, had several exes YET none of them has ever witnessed or experienced this so-called abuse. His ex partner and mother of his 2 kids lived with him for over a decade came out to state that not once has Johnny ever abused her or their kids while they were together. If he was abusive as claimed, this would have been her opportunity to expose him and further wreck his career. At the end of the day, his character won this case for him. His only problem is alcohol which makes him act silly sometimes but not to the extent of hurting people. You people need to stop looking for angles to make Amber the victim or Johnny a bit culpable in the abuse allegations. Amber is a nothing but a mean, manipulative narcissist. I'm glad she got what came to her
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by bepositive11: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Listen, when it comes to toxic partners, you cannot judge them by what you see in public ok? You need to experience life with them as a close family member to truly know whether or not they are toxic

You have to get a first hand experience to understand what I'm saying. A lot of people look amazing on the outside until you get close and know them on a personal level

For him to have ended up with her in the first place, he has some serious issues and he is also toxic

Toxic partners attract each other

Pweetymaro97:

Toxic indeed, I hope if it was reversed you'll say the same thing. They were not both toxic,depp was trying to recover from trauma and drug abuse but she kept edging on
She's a gold digging, psychopath that'll do anything to have his money and attention.
She pushed him too far and he reacted back

P.S before you come for me I'm a woman and women who have experienced DV affirms She's a big fat liar. She copied testimonies from actual victims of DV as hers without a single evidence

He won because he owned up to his mistakes and came forth with the truth, she loss because everyone saw through her lies
Crying without tears, psychopathic emotions, hypocrisy and pretense
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Seun:

Is your mother a parasite? Someone that carried you inside her body, fed you, changed your smelly diapers every day is a parasite? Really?
Lmao...Seun the savage...

Nairaland has a lot of people going through depression..By their comments, you will spot them.

Some could be relationship fallout, marriage fallout or general family problem..

Anyway, it is love and light...
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You've won the defamation trial, Johnny. But you didn't win the abuse one.
Huh? Which one is winning the defamation but not the abuse case, when it was about same thing? She defamed him by calling him an abusive partner, which was found to be false and proven that in fact she was the abusive partner. Have watched all the live trial sessions, that lady Vasquez Camille really tore her to shreds. One by one, she cleverly caught her in numerous lies and false representations. In fact the $2m she won was not even for an offense by Depp, rather a statement by one of his lawyers that was deemed defamatory.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by FightinDpresion(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Some fans ehh

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
this cobbled image dey sweet me ooo

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Emerikoss: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
My dog stepped on a bee grin

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Pweetymaro97(f): 3:12am On Jun 10, 2022
bepositive11:
Listen, when it comes to toxic partners, you cannot judge them by what you see in public ok? You need to experience life with them as a close family member to truly know whether or not they are toxic

You have to get a first hand experience to understand what I'm saying. A lot of people look amazing on the outside until you get close and know them on a personal level

For him to have ended up with her in the first place, he has some serious issues and he is also toxic

Toxic partners attract each other

Okay let me flip it over now so you can understand what you just said. You meant women who are victims of DV are naturally toxic, hence they end up with toxic men who beats and trash them violently..... noted
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Pweetymaro97(f): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2022
bepositive11:
The wife who testified, do you know if she got paid? As a mother of 2 kids, isn't she getting child support from him? If he was such a good partner, why is she an ex?

Listen, when it comes to toxic partners, you cannot judge them by what you see in public ok? You need to experience a life with them as a close family member to truly know whether or not they are toxic

You have to get a first hand experience to understand what I'm saying

Wow, pathetic move and to think your handle name is Be positive.

So all his ex-partners, friends, family etc were paid to commit perjury on the stand
Ask yourself, if amber was a saint and didn't fake evidence why didn't her friends show support for her online and in the courtroom??

No one except her sister was there to testify on her behalf or even attended the courtroom to show support
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by bepositive11: 5:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Pweetymaro97:

Okay let me flip it over now so you can understand what you just said. You meant women who are victims of DV are naturally toxic, hence they end up with toxic men who beats and trash them violently..... noted

Exactly. Go and learn about codependency. Some so called "good people" are extremely toxic people who lack boundaries and are people pleasers
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by bepositive11: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2022
There's nothing wrong about being realistic while being positive

So many women struggle in the hands of men who look like angels to everyone in public but are devils in private

My point is we shouldn't be so quick to judge. We can never say that Johnny Depp is innocent because we weren't there and we don't know him on a personal level

As I said earlier, when you encounter a narcissist in real life, you'll understand what I'm saying

Pweetymaro97:

Wow, pathetic move and to think your handle name is Be positive.

So all his ex-partners, friends, family etc were paid to commit perjury on the stand
Ask yourself, if amber was a saint and didn't fake evidence why didn't her friends show support for her online and in the courtroom??

No one except her sister was there to testify on her behalf or even attended the courtroom to show support
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Fizalis(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Amotekun777:

Baba, you be SIMP, abeg. angry

For real he is a big fat lump of simpson! 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.