Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard (21809 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins His Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Petshopng: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Great win for Depp
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
emekachief:
Useless b1tch. Always forming victim. Akwunakwuna people

Don't mind that Baztard.. let her continue foaming in the mouth..

Let her sue.. the turn of events in court would shock the fhool..

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by openmine(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

That's what all women do these days...because it's so easy to believe them.. the hurtful thing about it is seeing your fellow men join in supporting the porous women
Yes ohh i remember watching a crime documentary in ID where a woman in tears was saying before the press that her kids had been kidnapped by a man!
Everyone believed and sympathized with her!
It was later discovered that she was the one that actually killed her kids!

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Hoodyrich(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why do this fine woman opt for such a messed up situation for money? Now she's absolutely finished carrier-wise .Feel sad for her though.
The evil human do live on with them ; I totally understand this sentence now.
In this life if you act wrongly just prepare your mind it would definitely robound. BE WISE
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Ballzproblemm: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
openmine:

Actually his lawyers should be the only ones with the accolades cos they did a near perfect and meticulous job!
The evidence presented by his superb lawyers including audio tapes were really revealing and disturbing!
Amber Heard manipulated the usually emotionally driven american media into thinking Depp was an abuser when in reality she was actually the abuser!
correct
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Enny2013(f): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mecka:
are you a virgin
Yes...
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by TempleHouse: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
callme9mm:
She sued him first, and now it’s bouncing back on her .

Why is it mostly ladies that sue guys for money ?

Never have I seen a guy just have the time to sue a lady. He would rather work for his money.

These ladies can be crooks at times.

The thing is that she will be very happy and won’t hesitate if given the chance to get every dime the guy has. Sending him back to zero
Because she wanted to befriend and chop Elon Musk money and dick she has to make up the lying to get $7million pay off.
Unfortunately she has to cough out $15 million now.
Johnny Depp was smart to record the conversation which nailed Amber Heard and this recording alone made Elon Musk to pick race.
As a gold digger,she confided in another journalist that she just wants Elon Musk money and was also taped.
Elon musk is no longer interested in her again due to the disclosure.
Men should learn to be smart !

7 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Streetmovement(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I never see any lying ass bitch for this thread bunch of hypocrites
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Dmacqh(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
You call police come loose case. Lol. You come revenge they still beat you .
Why can’t women divorce in peace ?
Must they take the man wealth , career, properties , future with them ?
In most cases ( 99% ) the man made his fortune, fame , got properties , career etc before meeting the woman . But once it come to divorce , they woman will want to reap from where she didn’t sow .
What stopped a woman moving out and on with her life with only her belongings?
Divorce is Pull Men Down Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by maimonides: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
gringringrin

Where have all the Resident Evil NL feminists vacated too? This one sour for mouth abi grin

Jonny Depp don cash out. Amber Heard you for let trouble sleep oo.
Jonny had to play the simp this time in order to get justice.

And people go watch him films die this month, which happens to be his birth month.

An Epic case and landslide ruling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kyase:
grin
Amber heard the poopy ex wife
Make she find another person she go shit for e bed

Aswear

Na very dirty and stinky thing wey she do...damn!
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by maimonides: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lasil:

grin

Speechless
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by maimonides: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mecka:
idiot I no dey see you for ashawo thread again

grin
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Emmyxclusive: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
callme9mm:

Never have I seen a guy just have the time to sue a lady. He would rather work for his money.

The thing is that she will be very happy and won’t hesitate if given the chance to get every dime the guy has. Sending him back to zero
The girl is such a lier, u eed to see Jonny depps lawyer roasting her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Kyase(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Na very dirty and stinky thing wey she do...damn!
And annoying
Beautiful lady with bad character
Person wey I been dey crush on ooo
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by openmine(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Camelot65:
This one really planned to destroy Johnny's career, I'm happy for him.
She actually succeeded in ruining his career because due to these defamations it was reported that so many endorsement deals he had previously was taken away from him!
What she wanted was to make sure he either kept paying or ensure he no longer gets his freedom by throwing him in jail using manipulative tendencies including making the public sway to her side by making depp look like the abuser!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by IamAsiri: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2022
callme9mm:

No, he sued her.
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by dominique(f): 1:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Ocholu:
A sad day in the feminist coven. They have started wailing across social media platforms already. They make one begin to wonder "what do these feminists really want?"

Because, their aspirations, goals and desires come in different variations. Let say, a feminist in Lagos has a different ideology with her comrade who's in Akure. Likewise the one in Jos with different views from the one in Onitsha.

The one that left me startled was after eating some good meals in a posh restaurant, when the bills came the self acclaimed and self promoted feminist started pressing her phone. I thought it's a 50/50 something grin.

Show us screenshots of feminists wailing about this verdict, the same feminists throwing shades at Amber Heard for setting them back and making it more difficult for domestic violence victims? I don't know why you people must lie through your teeth to prove a point against women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by dominique(f): 2:06am On Jun 02, 2022
callme9mm:

After it was clearly written in the article that he sued her, you still had to expose your lack of comprehension skills. Men sue women all the time and win, if they can prove their case to tj courts beyond any reasonable doubts

The protracted court battle kicked off in 2019 after Depp sued Heard...

He sued her for 50 million dollars when she refused to take back the defamatory article she wrote against him in a magazine publication. She claimed she was not referring to him, then he told her to make a public statement that he is not the one she was referring to in the article and she refused hence the lawsuit.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by wolesmile(m): 4:00am On Jun 02, 2022
You'll never see saphiere and FutureIsFemale on a thread like this. Na so so to dey defame men be their thing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by AfonjaConehead: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Captain Barboossa: "how the blazes did you get off that island?"

Captain Jack sparrow: "when you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land,you forgot one very important thing, I'm captain Jack sparrow"
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by ajerimitan: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2022
When ever a relationship is going on smoothly especially with a lady, that is the best time to start keeping guard. A woman will test run how to deliver the heaviest slap on your face with just one finger. But never get too worried the five full fiery finger are coming with a blaze and a daze someday. It will happen it's just a matter of time. So cut that one finger and spend no time explaining why.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by duketerry22(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Now the women won't come out to condemn her actions o if reverse had been the case this issue would have been trending for God knows how long. This is just the first step for MANkind more well deserved victories will follow. People think a man is devoid of all feelings and emotion cos 'he's supposed to be a man'. Change is coming!!

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by lexander(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Hoodyrich:
Why do this fine woman opt for such a messed up situation for money? Now she's absolutely finished carrier-wise .Feel sad for her though.
In this life if you act wrongly just prepare your mind it would definitely robound. BE WISE
Finally some justice in the court room

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by lexander(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Hoodyrich:
finished really unless she's not a woman don't forget her contract was still valid while the case was in court, Depp on the other hand lost everything because of mere speculation . This is result of the phrase "Believe all women " .

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by lexander(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2022
dominique:

After it was clearly written in the article that he sued her, you still had to expose your lack of comprehension skills. Men sue women all the time and win, if they can prove their case to tj courts beyond any reasonable doubts

He sued her for 50 million dollars when she refused to take back the defamatory article she wrote against him in a magazine publication. She claimed she was not referring to him, then he told her to make a public statement that he is not the one she was referring to in the article and she refused hence the lawsuit.
I have just one question do women also have to prove their cases in court beyond any reasonable doubts because tons of men have ended up in jail simply because of "she said" and tons of men have lost their jobs simply because of "he makes me feel uncomfortable" or "he looks at me in a weird way"
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by skedy1(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2022
callme9mm:

Why is it mostly ladies that sue guys for money ? [i][/i]

It's a norm that will change in no distant time.

Just relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by lexander(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2022
nope its not changing anytime soon that's why men in developed countries are going their way to avoid things like this.
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Slimwhyt(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Great news for Depp
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2022
grin NL feminists can go suck shit now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Annie Idibia Looks Gorgeous With Native Dress In New Makeup Photo / New Pictures Of Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.