Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28872 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Mcslize: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Lionnation:
, they would have a rethink, they won't want a repeat of the last 7years, we have all learnt our lessons for

They will never learn bro. I wish Peter will win but Nigeria politics is too corrupt.

Couple with the fact that lots of the youths won't still have sense to vote for the right person this time.

Suffering no dey tire them!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Seun360:

Don't decieve yourself, he can only be President in Biafra, and that's if Nnamdi Kanu allows him sef.

And how Much do you earn from the present corrupt leaders per month??

Are you afriad of how things from Government won't come to you while others are starving?

If you don't change, forces will change you...
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ademo1: 1:44am On Jun 02, 2022
This Peter Obi is a tool to be used by Atiku to spoil votes in the south. PO knows that he can't win the election but to divide votes. I prefer him to others but I am sensing political calculation by Atiku
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by HilcomTech(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary is a coward who is afraid of competition.

He wants to be president without a fight.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:47am On Jun 02, 2022
A man with loads of dreams and aspirations does not go for second fiddle when he knew his mission is riped......

Peter Obi was crying in the Wilderness of Anambra State , that are we the cause or are we CURSED in Anambra State, where the sitting Governors told us there was zero allocation from the Federal Government...

For one full year in Anambra State, nothing was moving, teachers were on Strike, no roads, nothing....
Political gradiators where happy syphoning the Anambra Account.

Could you Imagine that 10Million naira was awarded each month to one of the gradiators for road maintenance that he never built....

Peter Obi cane, fought them , and they told him he can't be the Governor of Anambra State....they outsmarted him in the election results, but they never knew he had his cameras every where....

Peter Obi remains the first Governor in Nigeria that was able to win back his Governorship seat from corrupt minds n the Court of Appeal.. He fought them with evidence for good 2 years until there was confusion in their mist and they gave up....

Don't undermine the Character of Peter Obi, in his Government, he introduced ANIDs , did alot for Anambra State people.....

If you claim he didn't do anything, just come down to Anambra State, stay on the road for few mins, one of the school buses he donated to whole schools in Anambra State will surely pass bye...

This is not about tribe, Anambra State people ignored the money bags in the last Elections to embrace Soludo....

The same is what we are telling Nigerians today......

The fight is not even between you and I, but between people that have eaten from Corruption from Nigeria against the poor masses ( you and I ) and Peter Obi.......

VOTE PETER OBI , for a better country.....

Oooh yea lovers of sane country ......the time is here to make Nigeria a sane Country again .!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Just take a look at yourself...........then look at your age and how Nigeria has developed from when you knew Nigeria.....then go back to read what you wrote here.........

If you are happy about these three things you just did.....then you are a coward not Peter Obi...

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SpecialEdition: 1:59am On Jun 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Without copy and paste of some headlines your sponsors gave you please explain what you mean by Pandora.
If you can't I will explain to you.
Pandora is an offshore tax saving scheme which most big companies use.
Reducing the tax you pay is not a crime. Google Facebook and most big companies use same system.
Don't demarket our candidate instead try and sell yours to us.

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Bayyajidda(m): 2:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

Keep dreaming... Nobody has time for you and your Atiku.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Bayyajidda(m): 2:09am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He jumped from PDP to labour part dear

He rather remain in a sinking ship?
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Bayyajidda(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, they will stand with him now cheesy , only Yoruba would understand, because it seems top politicians only hypnotized their tribes. So, they will never see anything wrong with them.

Only an unbiased person would know Obi and Atiku discussed, Obi did what Atiku wanted, and even congratulated him and prayed for him, but Nigerians will always be Nigerians. So, I don't blame north for always supporting Buhari, same with southwest supporting Tinubu.
Those igbos claiming Tinubu is too old, give Peter obi 10 years, they will still be out campaigning for him. The youths are not ready.

Guy, how old are you? Stop sleeping on a birthday. Wake up!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by favour32(m): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train
Obi is good with statistics due to continuous research on how to improve the society.
But others in APC and PDP, know nothing.In fact,they will aggravate Nigeria's situation because they lack the intelligence to fix Nigeria.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Okdi(m): 2:28am On Jun 02, 2022
My brother you're right

chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 2:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Akurakambe(m): 2:43am On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

This is how you cause wahala for people.
Who are you calling zombie, and you are campaigning..
Stop killing the aspiration of Peter Obi
Be OBIdient and vote for Peter Obi if you love him. He'll change the country for good

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Akurakambe(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Seun360:

Don't decieve yourself, he can only be President in Biafra, and that's if Nnamdi Kanu allows him sef.
If you remove sentiment, you'll know that Peter Obi is the best candidate among all...
Please vote for him and you'll be glad you did.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by YungMillionaire: 2:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Why didn't Peter Obi transform Anambra state as governor for 8 years?
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ndukwejoe(m): 2:59am On Jun 02, 2022
which youths again,Nigerian youths when go look whether something go drop? people who collectively agree to mortgage their future, okay o.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Iglesia02(m): 3:10am On Jun 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Don't trade your vote for few naira note and one week parliative.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi from consumption to production
. Go and get your PVC.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Mrmiiike: 3:22am On Jun 02, 2022
For your USA, German and Canada work visa with 100% assurance, call 09164595441 for your visa processing and permit details. Talk to us at global travels and tours.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by King44(m): 3:29am On Jun 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-counting-on-you-to-beat-apc-pdp-peter-obi-tells-youths-market-women
I think Peter Obi should take his campaign to the SWest properly and the north. South East is not a problem. SWest less problem. He should also connect with the middle belt and South South. He needs not just the youth alone but every elderly people that are still stock to the idea of seeing their vote for one congo of rice or 5k or 10k. His party needs an organic strategy
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by johne4c(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train
disappoint Kwa mtcheeeeeeeewwww
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Cj4charles(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.
everyday you people keep saying most of his supporters don't have PVC like he is the only candidate with online supporters, oga if you don't have yours you better go and collect yours and stop all this most of his supporters don't have PVC.. After all the entire South he pocketed in the last General Election something that even Atiku couldn't do up North, are they his family members? So stop all these
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by biggie73(m): 4:05am On Jun 02, 2022
All these political oloshos, from APGA, to PDP and now LP.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by AboladeOlajohn: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
#ObiWinOrLose we are #Obi-dient
Nigerian youths will not be deceived this time around. PDP, APC are birds of the same feather.
They will give us 1001 reasons why Obi will not win, but we don't care. We just want to vote the candidate that is clearly different from them all. Our future as youths depends on it. Mothers, the future of your children depends on this.
Win or Lose, we vote Obi
#ObiWinOrLose #IstandWithObi #FreeNigeria #VoteForFuture
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by AboladeOlajohn: 4:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Mcslize:

They will never learn bro. I wish Peter will win but Nigeria politics is too corrupt.

Couple with the fact that lots of the youths won't still have sense to vote for the right person this time.

Suffering no dey tire them!

#ObiWinOrLose we are #Obi-dient
Nigerian youths will not be deceived this time around. PDP, APC are birds of the same feather.
They will give us 1001 reasons why Obi will not win, but we don't care. We just want to vote the candidate that is clearly different from them all. Our future as youths depends on it. Mothers, the future of your children depends on this.
Win or Lose, we vote Obi
#ObiWinOrLose #IstandWithObi #FreeNigeria #VoteForFuture
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by autodevice(m): 4:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Alright
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Lexusgs430: 4:20am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He jumped from PDP to labour part dear

From APGA too, don't forget...... grin
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by brumeikperikpe: 4:22am On Jun 02, 2022
I had high regards for Doyin Okupe from when he was the National Publicity Secretary of the National Republican Convention (NRC) under Chief Tim Ikimi up to as Senior Special Adviser to Goodkuck Jonathan on media & publicity. He used to be a little to the right of centre. But am afraid, look at what hunger has done to this brilliant medical doctor. His major concern now is stomach infrastructure; running from pillar to post seeking for manna. You can never tell with Nigerian politicians.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Dividus2savelif: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
. Are we gonna vote party or individual? What has come over us the youth. PDP and APC are the same people who has looted our collective treasures. Abegi make we no look party too Peter Obi and Lamido Sanusi is the plug to fix nigeria
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:56am On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:

If your him real supporter and not a gimmick, you would understand why and accept his new party.

I am telling you. "If you are his real supporter" you will see.

Funniest thing is that with the LP Obi can win.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku and North kill you there.

Slave

Useful idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Uncertainty Persists Over Lagos PDP Governorship Primaries