Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44435 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Redpillar(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Redpillar(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your wife is providing and you are using your own money to club, drink and carry women?

https://www.nairaland.com/7174976/too-much-clubbing-killing-me

Lol! Nairalanders and fake stories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Raxxye(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.
So what's the point of this your story? Abi make we fry beans?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Alawode01(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
You need to advise your uncle if possible to be engaged himself in doing something and you better you find your way, God help you and your uncle, that shouldn't continue like, men suffered of unemployment more than women, but above all don't wait for embarrassment.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by SocialJustice: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

not possible, it's my house
How are you able to pay for rent if you are doing nothing?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by passionberry(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

Very shameful ,and you are do proud to day this as a man ?? Smh...you are very wicked somebody ....if it was a lady that act the way you do ,you men will call her lazy and liability..
Do unto others what you want others do to you.
I don't blame you sha..is hereditary..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by nedekid: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reminds me of one my guys paddy those days in lekki.
The guyman made huge money but money don finish patapata.
All he had was a big well furnished mansion in lekki, an SUV added. This was year 2000 period.
Shi Shi no de him hand. All the guy now did was live off women. Morning time he will make call, before know, a chick eg banker go land with powerful food and drinks for this nigger, Cash for petrol too. Afternoon nko, another call, another chick go land with swallow, choice wine and fuel money.
The guy was playing on desperate working class chicks.
When they see big house, they think they have seen husband but nigger na just Guyman.
OP, seems you be guyman grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
All thess côck and bull stories though

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by mickeymimi: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
is this a joke? coming from a man o

jigoloism is definitely a mental problem . when she dumps ,ur eye go clear. grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by cerpvad(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't worry. Her family are waiting for you after marriage. You go collect wotowoto grin grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by CHoccolaTE: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Richy4:

You said that you stay at home 24hrs right..?.. if you don't do online business while staying at home and you don't have any source of income because u can't afford to answer sir to anyone, how do you pay rent? why did you claim ownership of the house or am I missing something here?

That's because the whole story is a lie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by WildChild00(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
thorpido:
She's playing her script well.Let her get what she wants first.

She is only playing the devils advocate, and he does not know sup grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by dochenaj: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
The title read "wife to be" and that is completely wrong. That lady is the husband in that house.

Though I don't subscribe strictly to traditional gender roles because the world is much more evolved and I believe every woman should be empowered and not be completely dependent on the man. For instance my brother told me about this man he knew who has 4 or 5 children, the youngest would be an infant or not up to 2 years old and he died last year leaving the young wife that doesn't have any source of income destitute.

But a man should however be able to provide for his house or at the very least be trying his best to do so. So it is completely disgraceful that a man is very comfortable that the wife to be is the one giving him money to marry her. Well if we put it rightly she is the one marrying him.

I just pity the lady, because reading the post I can see this guy feels he is too good for the lady and probably doing her a service. These types are the ones who will take their wife's money and be chasing small girls around town.

It may not be juju but I hope the lady gets an eye opener and realize that she is good enough and deserves better.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Juanmike(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ndi ofe mmanu and laziness

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by ikotunblog: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
RightToReject:
You, your imaginary uncle, and every bumpkin here that will applaud the stated thoughtless in particular and irresponsible in general attitude you and your imaginary uncle have adopted and exhibit in this your illusionary submission deserve thorough beatings for trying to rationalize and normalize abnormality.

Fairy tale guy naim e be
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

you are a goat, a leach, a parasite…… what do you mean by masculinity being intact? You have no such thing. Infact fvck off here. Abeg this na cold zobo jare. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by michaelponle(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
If this is true, you won't escape suffer in the future!
That your uncle who does the children regard.
Guy stand up and work ......

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by vincentbravo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
C
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

What do you mean G-15 please let boy's learn
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

hand nor go meet me anywhere, girl when dey cry make i come see her people
There is something not working well for that for that girl. She is probably very ugly, and just happy that she found someone who sees her as a woman
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Gkay1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by OtemAtum: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
ogawisdom:
If housewife is okay why not house husband grin
If the househusband will go through ante-natal, labour, raise the kids, cook for the family, clean the house, wash dishes etc then it is okay. Unfortunately it is impossible.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ijakumo1: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Na thunder go fire you last last...no be only G--15
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Chrisvotel: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just wait till you marry her then you'll know that there are different types of hell grin
Lazy man

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by MadarasBlade(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

That's because the whole story is a lie

I wonder why people can't see that the op is being sarcastic.

Its just a way to gauage opinions about stay at home moms too, who do nothing all day except for house chores, of which i am sure he does too.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Chrisvotel: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo

literally fictional works manh, I'm an hardcore writer, a poet, I still got more on okada books if your broke self can afford a copy.

once again we always put disclaimers on the start of every stories because of clueless AFONJA KIDS LIKE YOU that might want to try this out home.

money rituals ain't real
yahoo plus ain't real

Stop killing your people over there in the west thank you
south south no wonder am sure you're an uhrobo or 'isoko man cause na so SOME of them dry behave
No shame at all angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by ugodson(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Guy u Never see anything yet. Person go dey Bleep ur wife and he gives her money then she uses it to cook for u. As an igbo man u are a dead man walking. Every woman and i say EVERY WOMAN wants to be prepared.
Get a job man

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Daroldigits: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
And you called yourself man?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ximenez(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
But for how long...
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
signature2012:

How did you even shamefully type this your story?

Ok,let’s turn the table around.
You get married and have a daughter,would you be happy seeing your son-in-law home 24/7 while your daughter cater for the family m?
Hahahhahahaha what a good question
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by blue01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just wait and see if you will not pay back every dime she spent after you marry her, women/ladies will do almost anything to get that ring and when they must have gotten it that's when Thier true self plays out.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by TruthinAction: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Please, where are you from? I mean your state and tribe.

Modified

I hope is not that part of Delta state where most of the men just sit, drink and play draft while their women do the work. They even carry blocks and work as labourers in building projects.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.