Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44457 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

kiss
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by nesgeeek(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lazy Nigerian youth.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by TrumpDonald2: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
thorpido:
She's playing her script well.Let her get what she wants first.
So he does not know? smiley

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by henrimoto(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When a man feeds a woman for many years no one will care or know but let that same woman feed the man for just a week then the whole community will be aware, suffice to say your day of embarrassment is just lurking around the corner.

Stay sharp and be ready for your breakfast!
.... Leave @king0G make he dey decieve himself say " his masculine as the head of the house still dey intact.." she go soon 'change am' for am. Continue... 18 months from now, you go come jist us for nairaland .. Say, ' e don happen'

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by marsup: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Permit me to call you a "lazy ass fool".
What sort of nonsense is this?

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Goalnaldo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Evil family pattern. You need holyspiritfire to deliver you wink cool

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by ViceGovernor: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op you are my road model smiley I want to be like you
Everyday I just want to Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep as the order of the day grin.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by VULCAN(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
These words hit hard like The Sermon On The Mount

HITsquad:
People don't learn a bad attitude unless it suits their original personality.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Jamodeen95(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oops.. are u not ashamed of typing this shit??
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by MartinsD12(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.
This is not normal, this is laziness, listen I support girlfriend and boyfriend or married couples spending together to build a family financially but not this one sided laziness it's not good , find a job to do or business

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by swissgoldenpro2: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm, this is unusual
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by sultry69(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

I'm not an afonja like you bros, aka skull miners we don't believe in plus, Money rituals.
I'm from south south..

Guess Edo state in particular, that was their way of life.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Amarisco(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kelvin3476:
THEY ARE ACTUALLY RAMPANT IN UR KINGDRED .

Can’t even spell cry

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by mipeesoft(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
I pray that she won't serve you hot breakfast soon, then your eyes go clear
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by thorpido(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
So he does not know? smiley
He's being deceived.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by RealityKings: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
HITsquad:
deep
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Eyanbahose: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
HITsquad:
I like this quote die, Incase nobody acknowledged it, I am acknowledging it
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Francieuche: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
anthonyuncle:
you better get your ass up and go get something profitable to do.

you might be enjoying it now, but later in life, you will be frustrated and full of regrets.

your children will grow up to love and respect their mum only.
you will be seen as the number one liability of the family.

with time, your friends and peers who are laboring now will start counting their achievements in legacies, properties, positions, possessions, money and wealth. and you will have nothing for yourself.
no one at that stage will be ready to help you.

this your d!ck that you are kinging about will be so useless and a natural erection will be so annoying to you.

be wise
At some point the woman won't let that g15 touch her he will look irritating and she start frustrating him.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by hardon1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

In as much as I don't believe your story, if this is true, then you are preparing for a life of perdition . I wonder how you eat and sleep well knowing that woman probably younger than you clothes, feeds and shelters you. If na support, that one will be understandable

And I believe your gf in question is lady whose biological clock isn't on her side anymore hence she wants to do anything to keep a man. E dey sweet you now say woman won pay and marry you.

A time will come wey she go tell you word. God help if you don't commit suicide then.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kingsean(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Guy you're playing with fire. Go and work. Don't complain when you find out that she's servicing another guy to get the money she uses. Man up and work. She'll soon be fed up.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by InvertedHammer: 1:01am On Jun 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

/

She is APC and she still in campaign mode.

Come and wail after she wins the election.

E too sweet na im dey kill pass grin grin grin

Get ready to hear "Upon all I did for you" for the rest of your life grin
/
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by constyo: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=KiNg0G post=113382618]I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

Few women are like this,

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact. It's in your family DNA your own children will still inherit it. Will you like it?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by constyo: 1:17am On Jun 23, 2022
It's in your family DNA. Your own children will inherit it. Will you like it?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Lovelydaisies: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2022
How did you meet your girlfriend since you are a stay-at-home guy? I know it's a fake story but let's just play along. And then, a stay-at-home wife or mom does the chores, makes the meals, takes care of the kid (s) if any, and oversees general management of the home in many aspects. If you wan do like woman, which chore you come dey do for the house? Because most men don't like house work and you didn't state that you do the house work.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by poppy83(m): 1:37am On Jun 23, 2022
[Your space on heaven is SECURED author=doggedfighter post=113382644] angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

To avoid being contaminated by tainted lineage like yours.[/quote]

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Jackanda1(m): 3:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Was Juju supposed to be involved?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by okoroemeka(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

To avoid being contaminated by tainted lineage like yours.
this type of behavior is synonymous to a few tribes,like in benue or Delta State,ones I know.traditionally it is the women that are money makers and head of the family,while the husband is the housewife or should we say househusband.terrible lifestyle to give up your birthright as a man because of laziness.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by shineeye1: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

All thanks to your G15! Your lineage must be blessed with that, going by your fore narrative. Some kind of screwed women would DIE for that!!! Those women would gladly sacrifice their lives, souls and gods for a VIRILE SUB MACHINE Gun(G15). CRAZY WORLD...
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Cigarini: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2022
U are cursed �
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by shineeye1: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
this type of behavior is synonymous to a few tribes,like in benue or Delta State,ones I know.traditionally it is the women that are money makers and head of the family,while the husband is the housewife or should we say househusband.terrible lifestyle to give up your birthright as a man because of laziness.

The life of a house-husband may not be as terrible as you portray sir. Especially when you are WELL ARMED with a fabulous G15 sub-machine GUN! Some women LIVE for that - and that ALONE!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69