Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People (12225 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by ufotty2001: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
saintrow1:

First of all, go to the hospital and do a mental health check, upload the result here before we
can convinces you because you must be mad to ask such stupid question. Tell me any state in Nigeria that can stand Lagos. The man took Lagos from nothing to one of top 5 biggest economy in Africa.
I think you are the one that need mental check up!! People like you will end up being fustrated. Lol.. which Lagos State.. ? Ok.. you mean the skull miners and ritualists region.. f.ool
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by SeunNotOwner: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Newton2024:
But you can't rehabilitate yourself first. Stop deceiving yourself Tinubu.

Don't laugh at adult agedness, you don't know your own end
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by anonimi: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2022
ufotty2001:
I think you are the one that need mental check up!! People like you will end up being fustrated. Lol.. which Lagos State.. ? Ok.. you mean the skull miners and ritualists region.. f.ool

What has skull miners and ritualists got to do with Thiefnuibu's failure in Lagos state?
Are there no criminals in your region? Does that shield your own governors from being failures and rogues like Ogbeni Ojuyobo bullionaire of Bourdillon?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by shinealight(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2022
anonimi:

Talk is different from doing hence a gbewiri, ole, barawo, like Thiefnuibu can talk about doing something he failed to do for Lagosians and their children in 23 years, and his lapdogs will echo it as gospel truth.
How many schools did he built with how many teachers employed since 1999 to have every Lagos child in free primary and secondary schools as Jakande had four decades ago? How many

Oh….you’re looking for another Jakande eh? I thought you guys used to abuse this same Jakande that he was building sub-standard ramshackle schools and houses? Hmmm….human beings sef!
Now, please tell us ….what have you or anybody in your generations ever contributed to the development of Lagos in the 23 yrs you referred to, apart from being a scrounger and scavenger in the city? Now, you have the effrontery to criticise!
Look around you an tell us if you can compare the level of development in Lagos to any other city in Nigeria…or indeed in the whole of self-ruled black Africa…..even with having to cope with Tom, Dick & Harry trooping in from their various Villages rather than developing their own areas.
Learn to give credit where they are due!!
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Hope is good
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by anonimi: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
shinealight:
Oh….you’re looking for another Jakande eh? I thought you guys used to abuse this same Jakande that he was building sub-standard ramshackle schools and houses? Hmmm….human beings sef!
Now, please tell us ….what have you or anybody in your generations ever contributed to the development of Lagos in the 23 yrs you referred to, apart from being a scrounger and scavenger in the city? Now, you have the effrontery to criticise!
Look around you an tell us if you can compare the level of development in Lagos to any other city in Nigeria…or indeed in the whole of self-ruled black Africa…..even with having to cope with Tom, Dick & Harry trooping in from their various Villages rather than developing their own areas.

Where did you see me ask for another Jakande?
Is that justification for Ogbeni Ojuyobo's stealing of the last 23 years

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by anonimi: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2022
shinealight:

If your being a scrounger and scavenger, loafing about Lagos is why you are supporting Thiefnuibu for the crumbs off his table, why do you assume everyone is in your miserable situation? Why

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by SOFTSKILL: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2022
StPete:
Tinubu, who arrived with an entourage that included Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and to inquire about his achievements in Lagos.

Inquire about your achievements where you turned Lagos into your private business earning 1/3 of the entire revenues generated in the State amounting to trillions of naira and owning the most choice properties in it. Na God go punish Tinubu and every single person that votes for him

It is not everybody that will believe cock and bull stories like you his achievements are there for even haters to see
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by anonimi: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Corporate2020:
May God give us friends like Ganduje. With a friend like Ganduje, you need no one else, because that is one billion friends in one body.

Is that the one billion he stuffed into his babanriga while corruption-fighting Bubu was justifying the rogue
No wonder they all flock together- Gandollar, Thiefnuibu and the Abacha a-looter associate.

Khan2013:
Another in the series of ganduje corruption videos is out,
watch here this has the entire conversations.

"Power Hill gonna bring $100,000 when it's ready"
watçh for your self

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1037045826469788&id=577540355753673&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&

#GANDUJEMUSTGO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Rex777: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
He should admit first, that the promises he made to us about APC government for Buhari has failed. Secondly, this his promise can he fulfill them within eight years?
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by observanc1: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2022
drlateef:

Nonsense!!! That’s the job of Buhari for now. When Tinubu comes in things will change all over NIGERIA. Have you seen any lagosian in Benin Republic? And even if they are there, he will relocate all Nigerians back to NIGERIA.
is tinubu, an indigene of iragbiji in osun state, a lagosian?
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Comfort4all: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Grandpa no be another wash be this, be calming down na. Didn't you see the deplorable state of the state,admit abandonment of strategic interest of the people of the sate,ethics and moral. A once city of beauty and excellence, now a den of immoral acts,crime with dissidents.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by TalkingBird: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Youths.....
" .......... Think clearly and deeply, and you will realize that empowering yourself is the best course of action, not fighting each other." (Unknown Author, though some claim it was said by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi).

The solution is not here yet.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by ABIKEM: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Kano of ganduje,
Kaduna of elrufai
Borno of zulu

Jagaban ride on...u re there

Atari ajanaku no be for small childeren
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Raphaeldhero(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Yes. But please wake up sir, You are dreaming.

This man funny pass Kevin Hart I swr.
For This modern Time?

But wait o, what's actually the main essence of those screening exercise sef.
Thought this man has some questionable character attached to him.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by ensamy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
The ones he lied in 2015 none has been fulfilled by APC government. He has started again grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Uchek(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
How has all these personal accolades improved the live of the average age Yoruba?How will it will improve the life of hundreds of millions of dollars unborn Yoruba generation in 2099 when Tinubu is long gone and rotten in his grave?

stainedanisus1:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by Uchek(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please tell me you are not a Yorubaman?

RobustRoad:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by StPete: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

It is not everybody that will believe cock and bull stories like you his achievements are there for even haters to see

Rooster and bull story that he doesn't own Alpha beta company that audits Lagos money or that he's not the owner of a list of choice properties including Oriental hotel, TV and Radio continental, Falomo shopping mall, part owner of Intercontinental hotel and an endless list of others...be deceiving your self and selling yourself short as slaves to the coco sniffer
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People by neonly: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:

Funniest picture I've seen this year
Say na afonja spartan grin

Nairaland no kill person oooooooooooooi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" / SDP Collapses Entire Northeast Structure, Endorses Atiku / NNPC Distributes 1080 Trucks Of PMS Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.