Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Should I Go AHEAD With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go AHEAD With Her? (2817 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
I’d be snappy. I met this lady and we got talking and chatting but I came to find out that in our chats she never starts a conversation. I always start it and sometimes if I don’t chat her up for days she won’t check up on me. But whenever we see you’d see her acting so submissive and as if she’s not the same person I used to chat with.

I tried sitting her down to talk things over as matured people. Her excuse was that her problem was socializing. I encouraged her to atleast learn it as she’s with me. But after few days she went back to normal.

Another thing is that whenever I invite her to my place she’d drag leg before coming and She has never on her own invited me to her place even for once. She works and she lives alone. I I work too. I work in a construction company and she works in an insurance company. She looks very presentable and reserved but I think what I see is pride but she’s pretending not to be one.

Now the issue is that I wanted to go further but I think I feel no chemistry anymore. I’ve decided we should just be casual friends or what do you think? Please advise me

@ Lalasticlacla Abeg put mouth.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by God1000(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Take your time and study her extensively, don't rush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:

Hmmmm. Deep breath. Well. I’m trying!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by rickpat(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
take it slow...some people are quite slow in trusting the opposite gender....she MIGHT like you but give her time to trust you...you rushing her will make her flee from you cus such people. are very uncomfortable with "desperate" people

Be patient,from your write up..I can deduce you haven't known her for that long.... good luck

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Kollins11: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
You said she's presentable but are you presentable?

You better focus on your hustle, make more money and look presentable.. Infact na the girls go dey rush you.

Nigeria idols winner blocked all these daughters of jezebel because he wanted to stay focus and I'm sure that babe was among the girls he blocked.

You better focus on your hustle, make money and look presentable.

Stop Simping.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by alizma: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
mrbenjame:
I’d be snappy. I met this lady and we got talking and chatting but I came to find out that in our chats she never starts a conversation. I always start it and sometimes if I don’t chat her up for days she won’t check up on me. But whenever we see you’d see her acting so submissive and as if she’s not the same person I used to chat with.

I tried sitting her down to talk things over as matured people. Her excuse was that her problem was socializing. I encouraged her to atleast learn it as she’s with me. But after few days she went back to normal.

Another thing is that whenever I invite her to my place she’d drag leg before coming and She has never on her own invited me to her place even for once. She works and she lives alone. I I work too. I work in a construction company and she works in an insurance company. She looks very presentable and reserved but I think what I see is pride but she’s pretending not to be one.

Now the issue is that I wanted to go further but I think I feel no chemistry anymore. I’ve decided we should just be casual friends or what do you think? Please advise me
Don't go ahead with her. Communication is key in every relationship and once you don't find it in your current relationship, boycott it and move to the next. From what you just said, you are the only person doing most of the talking, bet me, as a man, you will soon get tired of the talking a d the relationship will go sore overnight. The moment you have a woman consent to a relationship, the talking partner naturally shift from the man to the woman while the man becomes the acting partner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by younglleo: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
as she don turn bible? Werey!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Take things slow and easy.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by HopeNeverDies: 1:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Bleep off Boss. I don’t like this. You shouldn’t be the one to ignite conversation every time.... very soon if u guys Dey relationship, she’d be adamant on some things while expecting u to say sorry first all the time. It sucks

There are Plenty of fish in the Sea Bruh

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by helinues: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2022
If you don't feel any chemistry for her, why no try physics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
You said she's presentable but are you presentable?

You better focus on your hustle, make more money and look presentable.. Infact na the girls go dey rush you.

Nigeria idols winner blocked all these daughters of jezebel because he wanted to stay focus and I'm sure that babe was among the girls he blocked.

You better focus on your hustle, make money and look presentable.

Stop Simping.

I’m not simping. I have other options bro. She also complained in withdrawing from her and I see her as anything which made me confused. She has friends who love to hang out with be as well. And besides I earn well so I don’t know the hassle you’re talking about. I’m a very reserved guy just for you yto know ok?
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

I’m not simping. I have other options bro. She also complained in withdrawing from her and I don’t see her as anything which made me confused. She has friends who love to hang out with be as well. And besides I earn well so I don’t know the hassle you’re talking about. I’m a very reserved guy just for you yto know ok?
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Dump her sorry ass and move on before u learn the hard way
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Jack005(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
She has become a course in the university for him to study. The day men begin to know their worth, that is the day women will stop feeling so special and entitled.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Jack005(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=mrbenjame post=113389090][/quote]Then stop giving her the needed attention, if she complains tell her that it is solely as a result of her attitude towards you.. She doesn't do enough and it's discouraging you.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Jayrockk: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Still follow her, but if she doesn't change, japa!!
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Jack005:
She has become a course in the university for him to study. The day men begin to know their worth, that is the day women will stop feeling so special and entitled.
Best comment so far, Infact I can't remember when I read a very nice comment like dis
Op no no say time shall cum that he will definitely get tired of initiating talking. Of all d things in d world na to know how I go dey talk to woman on how chemistry and physics no dey btw us

10 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Quality20(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2022
did you sleep with her?
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Please if u don't feel the chemistry anymore, is ur instinct giving u intel, don't ignore ur instincts

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Mattwillz: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2022
younglleo:
as she don turn bible? Werey!
buhahahaha
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Biggie999(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2022
OMO
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

It's no pride. Were u expecting her to throw herself on u? She likes u but she hasn't trust u to that extend. Aside that, it depends on how u play ur card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Offpoint1: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2022
One-sided relationship is one thing you should never do as a man, it'll end in tears....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Quality20:
did you sleep with her?

No I’ve not.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Jack005:

You’re right
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by PlaYaJones: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

angry
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Jack005:
Then stop giving her the needed attention, if she complains tell her that it is solely as a result of her attitude towards you.. She doesn't do enough and it's discouraging you.

Exactly what I said to her the last time we had a serous one on one talk. But she’s gone back. And what worries me is that she’s always possessive in front of other ladies.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by phemmyfour: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

There is a distraction somewhere, another guy is consuming her time or she's not just into you.

Stop dating yourself, quit if there's no improvement in the coming weeks

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Jack005(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

Exactly what I said to her the last time we had a serous one on one talk. But she’s gone back. And what worries me is that she’s always possessive in front of other ladies.
Are you sure she doesn't have someone she's giving maximum attention to? Have you made your findings?
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by pansophist(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Lazy youth.

For all the problems wey full this life, yours is about a girl not initiating conversations. You can tell what kind of person one is by the problem that bothers them. By their fruit, ye shall know them. Just by this question alone, I can tell the kind of person you are. My guy, leave her. She is not interested. You can never be good enough for a woman that doesn't see you through a romantic lens. So if you like, carry her problem like an Atlas (the greek titan god), and nothing will change.

Respect yourself and leave her or else if you continue this your iberibeism, you will find out later like many of us wey don swallow, that what pains the most is not because she doesn't love you, but because you fooled yourself for years, break your rules that you won't even break for your father, probably forego your self-development for a woman that is not there. Such pain never dies, it just lives with you permanently and you get used to accomodating it. And anytime you remember about your iberibeism, it feels like an acid burning sharply through the wall of your soul. You don't have to experience it to avoid it, so terminate now and wait for a girl that will reciprocate the energy you are giving.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

Fun ni poron to jina sir.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by walkingshadow911: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

Firstly, thank your God for making you bring this here.
Let me tell you the hard truth.
you are already in her friendzone and she is using you for ego boost, she will waste your years.speaking from experience.
Nobody really wanna be alone, the lady you found yourself chasing must be chasing someone else

Run as fast as your leg can carry you now that you can

Discard this advice at your own detriment....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Popular Dog Name In Nigeria? / Do You Find It Hard Having Sex With Condom? / How Come Footballers Hardly Die? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.