Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra (3857 Views)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by okaroangel: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Pretty lady shows her hardworking and romantic boyfriend washing her Pants & bra (Video)

A Nigerian Lady is proud of her boyfriend after she captured him on video washing her pant and bra and even spreading them on the line after washing them.

The lady even urged men to be like her partner (believed to be her husband or boyfriend)over his......https://trendytalker.com/pretty-lady-shows-her-hardworking-and-romantic-boyfriend-washing-her-pants-bra-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Dorwadora(f): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2022
What an hardworking man smiley smiley smiley

Choi.... If some ladies can be washing their boyfriends boxers then there is no big deal in a man washing pants undecided undecided

What is good for the Goose is also good for the Gander grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
What an hardworking man smiley smiley smiley

Choi.... If some ladies can be washing their boyfriends boxer then there is no big deal in a washing pants undecided undecided

What is good for the goose is good for the gander grin
grin
Wannabe redpillers in 2...3..1 go.. shocked shocked
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Currentblog: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2022
embarassed embarassed NAIRALANDERS MALE GENDERS..RIGHTNOW..

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Noeasyway042(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Na so!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Dorwadora(f): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
Lol grin grin grin

I have a thick skin against their insults
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Sweetvie: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2022
This is a no no from me
Yeah, am lazy but not to the extent of allowing my bf to wash my clothes or my underwear...
No, don't like it at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by HopeNeverDies: 1:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Damnnn!!! Motor no go Jamn you ..Amen!

Sweetvie:
This is a no no from me
Yeah, am lazy but not to the extent of allowing my bf to wash my clothes or my underwear...

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Bluntguy: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2022
They are two females who are in a relationship. One is playing the part of the husband and the other, the part of the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by falcon01: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
wow! you can't even count embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Lalami3232(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Mumu man!!! You dey wash pant wey another man go dey pull.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "aside balls wey some guys get, some of them na women in disguise"

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Amarisco(f): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Tueh.

How can anybody other than your own self be washing your pint cry……. Not to talk of your man
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
falcon01:
shocked shocked cool cry
seriously mi didn't even observe that.. thanks fi drawing mi attention.. grin wink
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by falcon01: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked shocked cool cry
seriously mi didn't even observe that.. thanks fi drawing mi attention.. grin wink
its either you are brain dead or is intentionally spelling like this to piss me off angry

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2022
falcon01:
its either you are brain dead or is intentionally spelling like this to piss me off angry
thanks fi di compliment.. kiss
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by odinson1(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

thanks fi di compliment.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=113391925][/quote]
duh yuh undastan wah mi saying? cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by siofra(f): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Beautiful!!

This how the world should be.

MEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Konjiboii: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Odoyo
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2022
siofra:
Beautiful!!

This how the world should be.

MEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN!!!
No, they don't! And this isn't beautiful... Ladies should wash their undies themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
This is a no no from me
Me too

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Candidlady: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Thonia69:
No, they don't! And this isn't beautiful... Ladies should wash their undies themselves.

Who should wash the guys singlets and boxers

Ladies?
The guys?
Or washing machine?
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Who should wash the guys singlets and boxers

Ladies?
The guys?
Or washing machine?
They can do that themselves or use the washing machine.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Candidlady: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Thonia69:
They can do that themselves or use the washing machine.

Meaning you are not in support of the woman washing her man's boxers/singlets
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by minasu190: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Nothing dey shock me again about these genders,some of them are slaves just to get what they want.
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Haakeem(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
falcon01:
lolgrin
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Haakeem(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin Wannabe redpillers in 2...3..1 go.. shocked shocked
2 3 1 go! Well done.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Meaning you are not in support of the woman washing her man's boxers/singlets
Yes... Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, wash your underwear yourself.
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by OBALOLA55(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
YOU NOR GO EVER SEE FREE KPEKUS FVCK, KEEP ON SIMPING TUNDE

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Sweetvie: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amen!.. Thanks
Na big disrespect
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! Motor no go Jamn you ..Amen!

Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU NOR GO EVER SEE FREE KPEKUS FVCK, KEEP ON SIMPING TUNDE
I love the way the mods deleted your nonsense.. grin
Cry baby..
Re: Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
SIMP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am So Lonely / "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) / Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.