Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout (10110 Views)

INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs / 87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC / 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Esama: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique rule 2.
Ifakiland:

Idiot but you know what ameachis plan is?? Oponu
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Ifakiland:

Idiot but you know what ameachis plan is?? Oponu
Infrastructure and job creation and security thats Amaechi’s strongest points. He is also a problem solver. I’ll show you pictures instead of typing plenty

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Edoi(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT...
It's time to change the narrative, forget party "structure" mentality and let's vote personality that can do the job.
Let's vote APC/PDP looters out because they are all thesame and save Nigeria from destruction. Together we can #takebackNaija and make Nigeria great again votePO/labour party...preach the gospel everywhere..get your PVC, be OBIdient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Dshocker(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. They will not go and get their PVC now. They will be online shouting Peter for president and insulting people. PVCless supporters. I've told whoever care to listen. Peter Obi will not get up to 500k votes. The best thing for Peter Obi is to run back to PDP. If he thinks his social media supporters can take him to Aso rock, he should go and ask Donald Duke. Good morning!

So whom are you voting for
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by 989900: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
For the love of God & country, please collect your PVC.
#PeterObi4President
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Amaechi For President

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by 989900: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. They will not go and get their PVC now. They will be online shouting Peter for president and insulting people. PVCless supporters. I've told whoever care to listen. Peter Obi will not get up to 500k votes. The best thing for Peter Obi is to run back to PDP. If he thinks his social media supporters can take him to Aso rock, he should go and ask Donald Duke. Good morning!

We are working on the PVC registration and collection issue.

BTW, which party/candidate are you rooting for?
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Jeffjamal66: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2022
I still have d one I registered in 2016 , will it still be allow in this general election?
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by mevoleb: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Rebuke: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Noise and complaints as usual. My own is , when will they start printing this recent one?

And come to think of it, these guys can print permanent voter's card without any restriction but can not print National Identification cards.

Nonsense people.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by alhussein9(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2022
The owners have japa!

1 Like

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Frigga13: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Is this not old news from 2011 or 2015 elections?

Abeg you people should go and take your pvc let us vote Amaechi or whoever APC brings

Because I don’t know what Atiku’s plan for this nation is you cannot own Mikano generator company and then give us 24/7 electricity that will mean your Mikano will die

You cannot spend over 30billion naira to win primaries alone and be preparing another set of billions for the general election, which you have been spending every election year since before 1999 then want me to believe you will not loot that money back

Because Nigerias president salary is about 5million naira per month 5million * 4 years will not give you even the 30 billion plus he spent on this Primaries alone

The plans that man has cannot be good at all. He just wants to recoup his money back. Voters Beware.

All this one Na campaign abi Na wetin go make Nigerians vote the evil party Apc
For continues banditry insecurity .. lack of foresight and direction

Apc ke

Party and it’s members are evil .. a billion time to whatever evil Atiku is will ever be
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Idiotseverywher: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
sleek214:
. You see how foolish you are, the report is on people not collecting their PVC in ondo State precisely, you are calling igbos and Peter Obi, that shows how your brain is malfunctioning

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Eriokanmi: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Is this not old news from 2011 or 2015 elections?

Abeg you people should go and take your pvc let us vote Amaechi or whoever APC brings

Because I don’t know what Atiku’s plan for this nation is you cannot own Mikano generator company and then give us 24/7 electricity that will mean your Mikano will die

You cannot spend over 30billion naira to win primaries alone and be preparing another set of billions for the general election, which you have been spending every election year since before 1999 then want me to believe you will not loot that money back

Because Nigerias president salary is about 5million naira per month 5million * 4 years will not give you even the 30 billion plus he spent on this Primaries alone

The plans that man has cannot be good at all. He just wants to recoup his money back. Voters Beware.
The word alone in that poster means alice in wonderland to me . Wonders shall never end in this country. Some politicians meant to be jailed are contesting a major election, imagine.

1 Like

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2022
You guys are not serious! You will go to inec office and see disorganized thousands of PVC. Where do you even start from searching out your PVC. They better upload online like NIMC so that we can print by ourselves.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Taigaban: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2022
sleek214:
I have been to their office 4 times and they say it's not ready. I did it since June last year. How long should it take the commission to print the PVC and give it to rightful owners?
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by NOwazobia: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Those shouting go and collect your PVC, what has change so far in the country or are you guys new in the country.

What is the essence of voting if votes will still be ring in favour of their choice.

Do you even know how many people who has lose their life just because they went to exercise their franchise.

The next election will be some persons last and many of you on this forum compelling others to go get their PVC will still be the instrument politicians will use to frustrate the will of the people for peanuts.

So, I don't even blame those who wouldn't want to vote.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by NOwazobia: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2022
989900:
For the love of God & country, please collect your PVC.
#PeterObi4President
Remove God from that your post...

I will say otherwise for the love of my life and family.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by preshyusufu: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Any politician that is waiting for Nigeria youths, Happy failure in advance

1 Like

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Maddestdp(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2022
I am 100.00% sure most of the people shouting PO are in these categories. They will be shocked its not by social media rants and online polls
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Kwara1stson: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Carthman:
Don’t let us give up on 9ja.
We all should get our pvc Abeg.
Another 8 years of suffering means 50/50 chance of survival o sad
I did mine since January, do you think it will be ready?
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by President2001(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2022
When there's no awareness no notification
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by JAMANZE: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Inec is targeting the youth now which means inec is Obidiently
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by akpunda86: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/20-Million-PVCs-Unclaimed-INEC-Laments-Low-Turnout.html
in

INEC are stupid why not send SMS messages,with collection centres.many of us don't know when it is ready and besides no app to track application,mine since last year no feed back going saying same story everyday
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by rolams(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2022
People are tired of your magomago elections.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by nkemoma(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
INEC announcing market to politicians to come buy PVCs for rigging

1 Like

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by ayo2008: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2022
tony0806:
Digitalize the PVC's simple

Forget digitisation...Go and collect your PVC .. enough of voting on social media...your PVC is your power come 2023
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by ogascomax: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Look at these idiots with long queues all over their centres in the South frustrating people are complaining of low turn out.
Idiots

Blaming the North for everything instead of the corrupt Southerners. Who is supervising the processes in the South, are they not all Southerners. They would want you to give them money for the process to be fast, they are the once causing the delay because I have been there. Blame our South.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by shegz24(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Even among those that have been collected, many wont be used.

You see we laugh at the Northern paupers for selling their votes meanwhile we are just as bad or worse because many of us dont even have a PVC and half of those that have wont use it on that day, among the half that is remaining, many will use it to vote those that we know have little or no chance of winning-wasted votes.

All of these favours the incumbent party.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Most of them are from east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Impeached, HON Helen Nwaobasi emerges New Speaker(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.