Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years (21250 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Oraimo 50000mah Powerbank Review After 14 Days / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by samebony1: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
All this one na long talk..

When is Seun leaving nairaland..?

Ban na Bastard sha.. Who miss me
Didn't notice you were banned sha
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by RPG2020(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
All this one na long talk..

When is Seun leaving nairaland..?

Ban na Bastard sha.. Who miss me

grin
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by IbileIfe: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Seun should replace her. All these years in Nairaland without any global progress or influence undecided
Nairaland is not a tech innovation.
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Flamemignon1(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Seun should replace her. All these years in Nairaland without any global progress or influence undecided
It's kinda the number one in Africa though
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2022
True slay queen. No be ashawo when dey assume. grin
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Konjiboii: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2022
All that one concern them make dem just allow me deactivate my Facebook permanently
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2022
samebony1:

Didn't notice you were banned sha

Jealousy
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2022
inspiring and fulfilling.
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Freelane33(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Hakeem Abeg nah . Omo I no be troll
Haakeem:
mod don't answer him, he is a trol grin 2030 for you cheesy
@Haakeem
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2022
If na Nigeria now, person go wan die put for the job....after him don Taya, he go come line up him son wey no dey competent to take over.

T O DARLING
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Our local Nairaland that refuse to upgrade yeye
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Belial06: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Amotekun777:

What touch, abeg? Like you sabi am before.

Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Playermayweda(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:

Haa, you no dey fear, dem go ban you oo
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Myadore: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Oga dem de kill normal account with your face....if you don’t know something shut up
motionarena:
you want to be doing yahoo yahoo with fake accounts and Mark should leave you abi
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by goodheart01: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2022
flexyrule:
Billionaire employee.

Motivational speakers: You can never become a Billionaire by working for someone.

Sheryl Sandberg:

This type of employee is different naa
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2022
everything here is a lot of women women women women empowerment,she was a director to advance interests of Facebook not women folks, she's always talking about women as if her role in the company is Gender equality director, this woman should step down and go and focus on women empowerment and give philanthropic assistance to only women in all her long speech there's no place for men!

Anyways the change of name from Facebook to Meta was a disaster
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
flexyrule:
Billionaire employee.

Motivational speakers: You can never become a Billionaire by working for someone.

Sheryl Sandberg:

My brother tell them!!!!!!!!!
Nonsense set of people, na just to open mouth waaaaa!!!!!!!!
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Heathrow44:
everything here is a lot of women women women women empowerment,she was a director to advance interests of Facebook not women folks, she's always talking about women as if her role in the company is Gender equality director, this woman should step down and go and focus on women empowerment and give philanthropic assistance to only women in all her long speech there's no place for men!

Anyways the change of name from Facebook to Meta was a disaster

Stop saying what you don't know.
Zuckerberg knew why e went after that woman, her input made Facebook what it is today.
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by denny97797: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
I read that book, Lean in. All the best in her endeavours.I read that book, Lean in. All the best in her endeavours....
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Johel(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/01/facebook-coo-sheryl-sandberg-says-she-is-stepping-down.html

Sheryl Sandberg full post on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0zqEcKuvJbXLdiKMCfo6QLPm6awoS15KMghB7wsuL6P7HhtSsAZUVQ8RAxddStT8Jl&id=717545176

Facebook wey don die...I've been there since 2009 and I deactivated my account this year and deleted the app also as it was useless to me...fake Stupid pple all over there.
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by HiideaConsole(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
flexyrule:
Billionaire employee.

Sheryl Sandberg:

She invested in Facebook's stocks as well as in other companies own

She's much an entrepreneur as an employee
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Tundex911: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Awon back bone Facebook
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Wwwq: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by frog12: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
don't mind these media, they like to overhype silly women like amber heard. this woman no do anything to facebook besides having a jewish attractive face
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Yoighaman(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very intelligent woman. Best wishes to her as she starts another chapter of her life.
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2022
One less feminist..
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by owolabi5: 2:31am On Jun 03, 2022
GREATNESS!

CAR PAPERS
Re: Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years by Propertyforum: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nice write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? / Please How Do I Retrieve My Glo Sim? / How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.