Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate (39793 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Tareq1105: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well.. They should make sure that the evil party does not return to power ooo. All good strategies should be implored ooo.

Atiku and Ihedioha are more evil and more corrupt than Buhari and Osinbajo.

Your eyes would soon see well if you have short memory.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
tonididdy:
Why I'm I not surprised!

The ihedioha's have being rumoured to have 70% Fulani blood running in their veins... undecided

.... So this doesn't come as a suprise!

Tell me the credentials and other things Ihedioha is bringing to the table.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Le2money(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are very correct......in terms of money, power and influence, wike got this all

triple996:
Atiku doesn't learn 4rm history
Ndigbo (no election in biafraland) has no electoral value.
He should have gone with Niger delta perhaps wike
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Olisehinnocent: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
E pain u grin grin
triple996:
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Ublaize: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:

Same with your opinion, you piece of shit
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Salvador1:
it won't be up to 1m that may vote.
That will be truly sad.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Charly68: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ihedioha is lazed with bad luck .. Atiku has just lost a great chance already.. what did ihedioha do when he was in the house of representatives for many years .. how many infrastructures did he attract to the south East..?.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by PrinceOfLagos: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Your principal, you'll fail together
You're in no position to decide anyone's fate

You're a small boy in the scheme of things
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by virginchaser(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obi should go back to PDP after all politicians are like prostitutes, anywhere belle face.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Olabode211: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
They are still debating.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by tnerro1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
If APC picks a southern candidate, then u can bet WIKE will do some underground campaign for him. Atiku go shock when results come out. As for me, I have been a PDP member since 1999, i will not leave my house on that day to vote for Atiku.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku should look at the direction of South South. South East is divided along IPOB/ESN, Peter Obi, and loyalty to APC government. Looking at INEC's statistics South East population is a innegligible in election matters.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Uniquekriss(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thinkam:
If they are looking at the SE, then they should lobby Peter Obi again, the PDP faction of ohaneze should lead the charge to bring Obi back to the PDP ...

But then again ihedioha will suffice...
na people like you dey graduate with 4th class... How can you refer to Peter Obi at this stage of the polity?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by IbileIfe: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
The best Vice President for Atiku is
Ambassador Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi, the son of Major General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, who was first Captain, first m
Major, first Lieutenant Colonel, first Colonel, first Brigadier, first
Major General of the NIgerian Army and first military Head of State of Nigeria.
Ambassador Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi was Federal Minister of Defence of Nigeria under President Olusegun Obasanjo who will support it.

Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by highness25(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
dyera:
I see Atiku picking Wike as his vice.
Atiku can't control Wike as Wike doesn't like to be controlled.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
But you're a in position to decide the fate of Tinubu as a big boy?

Joke on you.

Again, you've failed together already if Atiku didn't go for Wike
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to decide anyone's fate

You're a small boy in the scheme of things
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Meley(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:
Says someone with out home training. Every little thing u carry Igbo matter for head. Can't you shut d hell up sometimes? You sound like an illiterate, spamming every thread concerning Igbos.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by CoolAmbience(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike would've been a better option unless he declined it.

Lol.

Wike? A better choice?

Wetin you dey take abeg?
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by VHILL: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I dont see Atiku pulling weight without wike as VP, Wike will worked against him but on the other hand having Wike as a VP the President go hear am

giving Igbo VP slot on the other hand will calm no election in Southeast

Anything other than Wike is DOA
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by cheerishMe: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Salvador1:
obi Should have just withdraw and not dump PDP.
Seriously obi really disappointed we his fan.

Being a vice to Atiku would have made him more popular to the core north just like osinbajo. It will really break the assumption or spell against ndi Igbo in core north.
Then by 2027 or 2031 he would be powerful candidate that would come from east and south at large.
It will equally bring Igbos to the political mainstream in this country.

Unpopular labour party without structure can't make him the president,

i don't u r one of his fans if think he disappoint u
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by CoolAmbience(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Salvador1:
obi Should have just withdraw and not dump PDP.
Seriously obi really disappointed we his fan.

Being a vice to Atiku would have made him more popular to the core north just like osinbajo. It will really break the assumption or spell against ndi Igbo in core north.
Then by 2027 or 2031 he would be powerful candidate that would come from east and south at large.
It will equally bring Igbos to the political mainstream in this country.

Unpopular labour party without structure can't make him the president, it's obvious.

When you point this glaring reality out, you see some of his dumb supporters misconstruing it for hate.

Obi has hit a blockade. He has to, as a matter of urgency, rejig his team of strategists.

With or without the VP slot being given to him, Obi should not have left the PDP. This clearly shows that, for him, it is all about self.

When he fails in 2023, his popularity will nosedive with the obscurity of the Labour Party, and for him to stay relevant ahead of 2027, he may see himself leaving the Labour Party, and to where?

Na him sabi sha..person wey dey do oversabi, dem dey leave am, make e ​dey do wetin dey him mind.

Obi should have simply joined the NNPP, if he must leave the PDP. The offer of a VP slot from the NNPP was significant. His people feel it is denigrating for him to work under Kwankwaso. Quite laughable! Truth be told, Kwankwaso is one of the most potent political actors in Northern Nigeria, and by extension the entire country.

A former Defence Minister, Senator and Governor of one of Nigeria's top states. There is no arguing the fact that Kwankwaso is way more experienced in governance than Obi. Isn't it sheer arrogance that he and his supporters see it as denigrating for him to work under Kwankwaso?

What can I say, but wish he and his supporters all the best.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
K
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by preshyusufu: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
the man deserve it.
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by tonididdy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tell me the credentials and other things Ihedioha is bringing to the table.
.if you ask me na who I go ask
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by kikelomo68469: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
No be only run Na jump make he jump with themNo be only run Na jump make he jump with them...
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
By the time Atiku will learn to partner with Yoruba for the running mate, another man would have become president from another party
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by NigeriaAjoka: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ihedioha is my brother and when I say brother he is from my kindred in Mbaise same village but guess what? I and my people in Mbaise will vote only Peter Obi! PDP or APC can’t help this country again aside looting and raping us dry! Ummunne m ka anyi mepe anya nke oma tunyere OKWUTE en mass!!! Peter Obi must win this election to bring back this country’s lost glory insha allah ��
Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by sleuthhound: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
SensualMan:
No no no no no! Ihedioha is a very wicked and vindictive mbaise man. No no no no no!

A man despised by even owerre people is one u wish to bring out nationally? grin

Atiku with this man is DOA!

Atiku should run with a woman. That'd be making history in Nigeria. Do not underestimate women's mobilisation power.

Ihedioha? Abegi!
okonjo iweala

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate by Renwess: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
I will try visit Anambra before the election to see what PO has done before I vote him.

The way these guys are singing his praises... Anambra must be a place to be this Xmas. I will forget my Dubai trip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.