Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! (1150 Views)

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hi guys!

I am Austriaopen. You are free to ask me anything about Austria in the next 24hrs and I will answer you.

Regards,

Austriaopen
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Belial06: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okay what is the name of the president's cousins sisters best friends dog?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by bmdmix15: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

lol
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by bmdmix15: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
whats the standard of living?
apart from student visa how can i get in
racist many or a little
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

Sorry,Alexander Van der Bellen sisters and cousins have not visited in a couple of months now and so would not know if they had a dog as pet at the moment.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by FirstSon01: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
How is the cost of living and studying like??

How much would it cost for someone to leave Nigeria and study Medicine there.

I mean a comprehensive cost including tuition, travels, visa, POF, etc.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
bmdmix15:
whats the standard of living?
apart from student visa how can i get in
racist many or a little

The standard of living in Austria is relatively low compared to other European countries.

Racism abounds generally in europe okay. When you mind your business,hangout with only those who you know or friends especially from Africa, then,you can avert racism to an extent.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Kzinne: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by gaetano: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can you organise free Austrian babes for us and ship them to naija make we carry them go ikoyi registry

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by kelechi50: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
I want to know how much it will cost me to travel to Austria.
Any Job available for one over there.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
FirstSon01:
How is the cost of living and studying like??

How much would it cost for someone to leave Nigeria and study Medicine there.

I mean a comprehensive cost including tuition, travels, visa, POF, etc.

Your first question has been answered.

In most European countries,the fees for Medicine range however from sch to sch or country to another country but here,you are gonna need an average of $5000 to pay which is not a guaranty it will be enough for other miscellaneous expenses.

If you intend going through the normal protocol from Nigeria,you will have to apply through agents across the country who could use between 3-6 months and at times more in processing your documents. In this case,they will demand for a pof(proof of funds) from the embassy and you will need at least another $4000-$5000.

For me, I did not have to go through all those processes tho. Just get an agency to help in doing the runnings for you tho it may cost you between #1.5 to #2m for processing and flight apart from tuition fees with pof.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Ebubu3: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Austriaopen:
Hi guys!

I am Austriaopen. You are free to ask me anything about Austria in the next 24hrs and I will answer you.

Regards,

Austriaopen
why 24hours only where will u be going afterwards
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
kelechi50:
I want to know how much it will cost me to travel to Austria.
Any Job available for one over there.

First question answered .

For the 2nd,yes. There are jobs based on hourly rate.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ebubu3:
why 24hours only where will u be going afterwards

Man must work shocked
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Kingkum: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Austriaopen:
Hi guys!

Regards,

Austriaopen
My dream country!

i will do anything to be there, and i believe god will answer my prayers soon.

btw, do small giveaway for me, country hard brother
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Austriaopen(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
gaetano:
Can you organise free Austrian babes for us and ship them to naija make we carry them go ikoyi registry

grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Kollins11: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Op... You sure say no be Ajegunle Austria you dey right now so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by MangekyoAlt: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
How is the inflation there?
And is the war having any effects on the economy?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Kenpaly(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
How is their marriage, i mean if person want to marry from there.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Proudlyomonna: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Op... You sure say no be Ajegunle Austria you dey right now so?

Calm down na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by helppartner: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you're ready looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by Jasper185: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Austriaopen:

Your first question has been answered.

In most European countries,the fees for Medicine range however from sch to sch or country to another country but here,you are gonna need an average of $5000 to pay which is not a guaranty it will be enough for other miscellaneous expenses.

If you intend going through the normal protocol from Nigeria,you will have to apply through agents across the country who could use between 3-6 months and at times more in processing your documents. In this case,they will demand for a pof(proof of funds) from the embassy and you will need at least another $4000-$5000.

For me, I did not have to go through all those processes tho. Just get an agency to help in doing the runnings for you tho it may cost you between #1.5 to #2m for processing and flight apart from tuition fees with pof.

How can I reach you?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by AnalQueenluci: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can someone like seunmsg aka venumx smoke weed in Austria while studying in Austria ?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by VenumX: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
Can someone like seunmsg aka venumx smoke weed in Austria while studying in Austria ?

You aren't smart at all.

Do small research to before you make a fool of yourself.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! by AmuRubber(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Kingkum:

My dream country!

i will do anything to be there, and i believe god will answer my prayers soon.

Calm down bro, the country of discourse is Austria not Australia.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Osinbajo Quiet Over The Party Crisis? / Why Did Shettima Bypass PDP To Attack Labor Party? It's Fear. Congrats Obidients / 2023: Peter Obi Is Most Popular Candidate Among Nigerian Youths - CNN’s Asher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.