Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Video: Soldiers Do Nothing While The Fulanis Kidnap Our People: Police CSP - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Soldiers Do Nothing While The Fulanis Kidnap Our People: Police CSP (383 Views)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Soldiers Do Nothing While The Fulanis Kidnap Our People: Police CSP by Bellgal: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
A chief superintendent of police of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), attached to the Abia state police command, CSP Johnbull has accused the Army of turning a blind eye while the Fulanis kidnap "our people".

In a viral video shared across different social media platforms, the senior police officer said: “My name is CSP Johnbull, I am the commander, Rapid Response Squad, Abia state."

His statement continued: "I was sent here by the commissioner of police two days ago to come and assist the people of Isuochi to do away with all these kidnappers, the Fulanis, who are kidnapping our people, our people that are coming home, they are kidnapping them.

"We are not happy about it."

Read more ...

Re: Video: Soldiers Do Nothing While The Fulanis Kidnap Our People: Police CSP by Urheadmaster(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
tongue
Re: Video: Soldiers Do Nothing While The Fulanis Kidnap Our People: Police CSP by Sleyk: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everyone including members of IPOB, who has turn peaceful Igbo land to a vawulence one..... May amadioha finish them all in our land.

Peace be upon the peaceful.

Re: Video: Soldiers Do Nothing While The Fulanis Kidnap Our People: Police CSP by xtivin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
This one will be dismissed asap

(1) (Reply)

Two Killed And Many Injured During Masquerade Festival In Okene / Trending News: Man Pushed Old Woman Onto Bronx Subway Tracks (video) / I Killed My Father (fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.