Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam (207 Views)

Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Adebayor Reveals Why He Converted To Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by donsolo4u2c(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jim Iyke, a popular actor in Nollywood, has addressed the recent rumors that he converted to Islam.

On Wednesday, it was reported that the actor had converted to the Islamic religion.

As a result of this response, several Muslims welcomed him into their faith.

But in response to the rumors, Jim Iyke posted a video on his Instagram page, in which he said unequivocally that he had no intention of ever converting to Islam. ( https://www.instagram.com/p/CeS64h3j4jI/?hl=en )

According to him, the images that went viral and were the impetus for the accusation were taken from a movie that he is presently filming in Ghana.

“Let me quickly address the elephant in the room and go back to what I do best. I feel it necessary to address the rumour making the rounds lately.

”I made a movie in Ghana and it’s a movie about religious fanatic, someone took a picture from that movie and claimed I converted my faith.

”I respect all religions and I have no intention of ever converting my faith. I’m totally committed to my faith. I don’t understand why someone will do these but there is a certain line that you not be crossed,” he said.

Source: https://citizenreporters.ng/jim-iyke-issues-a-statement-in-which-he-refutes-claims-that-he-converted-to-islam/

Re: Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by Urheadmaster(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by Naijanascam: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
And head slammers have been jubilating over the fake news of him joining the pissful religion

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by Aboks(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why em dey reject religion of piss
Re: Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by OBALOLA55(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
OK
Re: Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by okosodo: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
I rather convert to Hinduism rather than the terrorists heaven
Re: Jim Iyke Issues A Statement, Refutes Claims That He Converted To Islam by trifted404: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
I knew from the onset that this rumour was spread and spearheaded by illiterate religious bigots, to promote the authenticity of their religion. I find such rumours not surprising because, adhertants have proven to have pechant for misinformation

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Not Share Your Testimonies Early / Which Of The Jesus Are We Trending??... / Start Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.