Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? (17981 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Abujason: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters post=113405237 :
Greed is a powerful grin addiction, southerners seem to be more greedy than the devil himself. And it always backfires.

Steve Adaka Boro sold his region to the north just because of his greed foe oil, and the backfiring is still consuming his unborn generations.

You mean Isaac Adaka Boro? But that serves his people right though. All backstabbers never ever end well. See Gowon, Adaka Boro, Awolowo and now Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Malory:
South will never learn. Many Wikes and Tinubus will continue selling and betraying south for a morsel
when obj won PDP ticket 1999 u pple didn't write this GEJ defeated atiku in 2010 at PDP primaries Ina no write this sometimes u Southerners should tuck in your greed too politics is about interest plus it's North that ought to produce next week PDP president since GEJ the last president under PDP is from South...
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by successmatters(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abujason:

You mean Isaac Adaka Boro?

Exactly.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by emmi14: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
africanpride1:
cry Bitter Truth. Peter Obi was my beloved chosen Candidate. I was heavily telling all my Yoruba friends that we most Vote him because he was the best in the Race that would have imapacted common Nigerians for good. I literally cried when I saw that I left PDP. He should have stayed and fight for it, everything was in his Favour. He should have turned to the Youths from every Southern States to storm PDP asking that we all Southerners want Peter Obi. My vote for irrelevant Labour Party would just be a Labour in Vain. So now Southerners in APC are the best available Option.
My brother we know Peter Obi would have win in general elections but primaries is not common. A lot is involved. He is required to cross the hurdles of primary election.Can you imagine the game against Wike that gave Atiku the victory? It could happen to anybody.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by supereagle(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
As long they have their selfish interests above the Southern interest, they won't learn.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by babadee1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
07kjb:

The north have 19 states plus FCT against 17 states in the south

Now tell me in democracy do 17 stand any chance against 19?

I followed that news when the southern governors made that announcement that the president must come from the SOUTH..The northerners became jittery and started looking for a loophole, which is were in the south will the president come from,I tell you brethren a knockout punch was to present a SOUTH EASTERNER but then greed came in.

To the North if the EAST can't be presented that means we are ALSO eligible.

HOPE YOU GUYS GOT THE POINT

First of all states don't vote, people vote and no amount of political restructuring can change that. Secondly nobody said the east cannot be presented. PDP is the major opposition party and Peter Obi was a PDP member until recently. He has a lot of support behind him but his own fellow south east governors have refused to support him. None of them will even agree to see him when he went to campaign in the south east.
So now tell me. If the eastern political structure cannot agree to support probably the most popular eastern candidate whose fault is that?
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by DamianX: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
saintrow1:
The igbos are the problems in the south. The most useless and unfortunately people in the world. The most ungrateful people, back stabbers, traitors, sell-outs, useless, hypocrite,
And deluded people.
They have even turn their region into Somalia. They are never their brothers keepers. Thank God yoruba nation protesters came to their senses when they started associating themselves with our movement. They almost destroyed the peaceful movement we were doing. Thank God we distance ourselves from those machine of evil.
Guys just wait and see the outcome of 2023 election, you will notice that majority of igbos will rush to vote for Atiku a northerner and reject their own brother Peter Obi, just so that a yoruba man from the south doesn't become a president. That is their game plan.

Atulu na your forefathers you Dy tell
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
ecolime:
We southerners don't love ourselves. We see life and everything as competition.

Always striving to outshine one another. It happened in the days of our fathers, it's happening now and it might always happen.

We can never learn trust me. What a Shame!

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Temptee101(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
why was I born in nigeria, I disown this country

It's very sad to say.

This country is so cursed and there seems to be no remedy anytime soon.

Hearing the happenings in this country can throw someone into permanent depression.

This country can never get better and these devils at the helm will make sure of that.

My advice is for you and everyone who cares to listen is to strive to make your life, family members and loved ones better.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by 07kjb: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Firstly the type of politics we practice in Nigeria and the believe that northerners have more populated states plays an important role.

With the system PDP adopted northerners has over 250 more delegates than the entire south,I hope u know that East has only 100 delegates to vote. Same in the APC Northerners has a comparative advantage

This is why we should have a firm zoning system with fairness, equity and justice in play
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Freedom34:

The govt of 1960-1966 (6 yrs igbo president) and 1979-1984 (5yrs igbo vp) is what? iberibesm?

Lolz.....nwoke, u play too much! grin grin

You know the era am talking about but just want to show your wisdom lacks understanding and history even when I want to cover you up....

But go and do your assignment very well...

From 1960-1963....who is Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa in Nigeria?

From 1963-1966..... Who was made the President of NIGERIA?

Azikiwe was made a ceremonial President , he was not in control of the Affairs of the country, was a Prime Minister of Nigeria from 1963-1966 and not from 1960-1966....

Don't know where you got your history from pls....

From 1979-1983, that Shagari was the President under democratic rule and Ekwueme his Vice,......can you count any other democratic Government after them until 1999?

When did Nigeria fully become a Democratic Country of her own??

That is when I started counting not from the first Republic and Second Republic of Nigeria...

I thought your likes said Azikiwe was a Prime Minister and not a President....lols

When the chips are down....you will bring it up against IGBOS to mock them , but when you want to show your wisdom which is below Standards , you bring it up to say Igbos have had their President .....

Be careful young man ,...you don't know how to play..
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by NaijaCars4sale: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by ChuksHills(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
AnonPoet:
The Betrayers of the “Asaba Accord” . When will Southern Nigeria learn?

https://leaders.ng/2022/06/02/the-betrayers-of-the-asaba-accord-when-will-southern-nigeria-learn/

Karma all affected them especially Wike. In PDP the South has lost the ticket for the presidency and there is no way pdp can win the election. A southern will still become the president of Nigeria come 2023 mark my word.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
abbey621:

The problem your people face is shortsightedness. Your belief that just because you deserve soemthing you'll get it is just flawed! You want to become president or vice when half of your community wants nothing to do with Nigeria? You want to rule Nigeria when you cannot even protect memnbers of your own community? Una problem no be SW or SS, una problem dey within your people.

Even the Obi that you are campaigning for, where has he been for the past 3 years? Na only election time we dey see am, is he copying the Jimi Agbaje script? Zero grassroot, zero alliances, zero manifests and you think he can takwe on the heavyweights of APC and PDP? GUY WAKE UP!

During the Government of Olusegun Obasanjo, did you hear anything like IPOB? Or Biafra? Or division from Nigeria from Igbos?

During Umaru Yaradua's Government did you hear of such from Igbos

During Goodluck Ebere Jonathan's Government, did you hear of such from Igbos??

Even you, and your brothers , wanted to leave Nigeria by Forming Oduduwa group, but it died a natural death under Sunday Igboho...

Every tribe has its own Problem , but the major problem of a tribe will be when other tribes see them as danger to their means of living.

The era of IPOB, BIAFRA, UGM , etc started in the hands of Buhari who you know too well about his Tribal Government , and which you cheered and clapped for him when he openly called Igbos a Dot in the circle and 5%.....

Did you in any way show your disbelief and unsupportive mind towards that? ....NO

Some Igbos refused to Vote for Buhari not because they hate him, but because they saw how he ruled during the Military era where inflation, hunger, starvation and the likes where melted on Nigeria......

IGBOS NEVER FORGET HISTORY!!!!.....they do things with History and not by interest or sycophantic approach even though they will be disregarded....

Coming to Peter. Obi that am campaigning for, what do you mean by zero grassroot?
Where you the person that won his second tenure in the first seat of Anambra State?

Where you not surprised seeing Atiku picking him as his Vice President?
Did it not ring a bell to you that he is a known popular figure in the National level??

That you in South West refused to be in alliance with him , doesn't make him unpopular pls...

In APC....who is he that is coming out that he can't march with

TINUBU was a Governor for two terms in Lagos State....(not even his State )

Peter Obi was a Governor in his State for two terms ....

TINUBU have sold his people to see if he can get the entitlement of Presidency from Buhari.....

Peter Obi has also left APGA, the real IGBO party , changed to PDP and contested with Atiku as a vice President....

So who is more smart to take the office between these two people ?.....they are all smart in their own ways .....

PDP has already brought an HAUSA FULANI man as his Presidential Candidate...........and from records , we just had Buhari , who is from the same tribe for 8 years in Office....

Will you rather vote for another FULANI and leave Peter Obi simply because you hate him as an Igbo man?

Anyway , APC is yet to give us their Presidential Candidate as Buhari is even more confused to give his successor......thought TINIBU really betrayed the South and Yoruba tribe for him, when he knew he has nothing to offer Nigerians , why is he confused now to call his name?

Before then, please go back to sleep, you have been awake for nothing.....
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by abbey621(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

D[s]uring the Government of Olusegun Obasanjo, did you hear anything like IPOB? Or Biafra? Or division from Nigeria from Igbos?

During Umaru Yaradua's Government did you hear of such from Igbos

During Goodluck Ebere Jonathan's Government, did you hear of such from Igbos??[/s]

Even you, and your brothers , wanted to leave Nigeria by Forming Oduduwa group, but it died a natural death under Sunday Igboho...

Every tribe has its own Problem , but the major problem of a tribe will be when other tribes see them as danger to their means of living.

The era of IPOB, BIAFRA, UGM , etc started in the hands of Buhari who you know too well about his Tribal Government , and which you cheered and clapped for him when he openly called Igbos a Dot in the circle and 5%.....

Did you in any way show your disbelief and unsupportive mind towards that? ....NO

Some Igbos refused to Vote for Buhari not because they hate him, but because they saw how he ruled during the Military era where inflation, hunger, starvation and the likes where melted on Nigeria......

IGBOS NEVER FORGET HISTORY!!!!.....they do things with History and not by interest or sycophantic approach even though they will be disregarded....

Coming to Peter. Obi that am campaigning for, what do you mean by zero grassroot?
Where you the person that won his second tenure in the first seat of Anambra State?

Where you not surprised seeing Atiku picking him as his Vice President?
Did it not ring a bell to you that he is a known popular figure in the National level??

That you in South West refused to be in alliance with him , doesn't make him unpopular pls...

In APC....who is he that is coming out that he can't march with

TINUBU was a Governor for two terms in Lagos State....(not even his State )

Peter Obi was a Governor in his State for two terms ....

TINUBU have sold his people to see if he can get the entitlement of Presidency from Buhari.....

Peter Obi has also left APGA, the real IGBO party , changed to PDP and contested with Atiku as a vice President....

So who is more smart to take the office between these two people ?.....they are all smart in their own ways .....

PDP has already brought an HAUSA FULANI man as his Presidential Candidate...........and from records , we just had Buhari , who is from the same tribe for 8 years in Office....

Will you rather vote for another FULANI and leave Peter Obi simply because you hate him as an Igbo man?

Anyway , APC is yet to give us their Presidential Candidate as Buhari is even more confused to give his successor......thought TINIBU really betrayed the South and Yoruba tribe for him, when he knew he has nothing to offer Nigerians , why is he confused now to call his name?

Before then, please go back to sleep, you have been awake for nothing.....

You've just successfully made my point for me, your comments are based on falsehoods. There was no IPOB but we had MEND, we had calls for a sovereign national conference, we had the same elements that made up IPOB of today. To say there was no IPOB before Buhari is to say that Igbos have not been marginalized until Buhari came into power in 2015 which is a LIE!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Tonnierichy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
kenbee:
The best Southern Candidate was thrown out of the party by Arrogant Wike, What else do you expect?
Mass exodus from PDP and Gate-crashing at LP.

#Carry me dey go, Peter Obi carry me dey go to New Naija.
Sweet dreams.

Future happenings.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Politicians are not surprise by their words or promise cos dey dont believe in themselves. Dey are shock people still believe dem.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by ponishah: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/06/02/the-betrayers-of-the-asaba-accord-when-will-southern-nigeria-learn/
Honestly, you are just a rabble router, confusing your weak mental capacity.
Mixing falsehood with some hearsay and half baked assumptions.
Okowa did not betray Ibori, on the contrary, It was Ibori who betrayed Okowa in 2006 and made and attempted another betrayal in 2015.

And stop deceiving people with too many contradi assumptions as if you know anything.
When southern governors made the Asaba accord, did they make it for all the southern governor's to buy the presidential form?
Was Wike not among the pdp governor's that pressured Atiku that his choice of vp must not be outside the governor's?
How can Wike be trading for a vp ticket to favour his qualification and at same time trading for presidential ticket.
Did they go for consult themselves and trim down the population of southern contestants.
There were no serious alliances by the southern pdp, they all had made Asaba accord while holding holding their individual cards to there chests.
If Wike was so dedicated to the southern agenda, why did he not step down for a southern aspirant the moment Tambuwal played the last card of North?
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by ponishah: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Malory:
South will never learn. Many Wikes and Tinubus will continue selling and betraying south for a morsel
It is neither a Wike nor Tinubu categorization.
It is an ego and selfish traits of south.
Why can't Tinubu and other southern aspirants in apc have a go at triming down their numbers, can't Tinubu be noble and exemplary by stepping down for southern candidacy and ask others to to his line of action, until they get to at least two southern aspirants?
Why did Wike not step down for another southern brother.
Our ego and selfishness is too much jor
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by sammirano: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
South east governors forum grin ibos can never rule this country. Just too tiny
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Malory: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

It is neither a Wike nor Tinubu categorization.
It is an ego and selfish traits of south.
Why can't Tinubu and other southern aspirants in apc have a go at triming down their numbers, can't Tinubu be noble and exemplary by stepping down for southern candidacy and ask others to to his line of action, until they get to at least two southern aspirants?
Why did Wike not step down for another southern brother.
Our ego and selfishness is too much jor
True
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by adedehinbo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Malory:
what you igbos don't know is that,either tinubu or osinbanjo the presidential ticket will sure come into southwest, Northern cabals in APC are looking for a weakling which they can toss around like jonathan but they failed to realize that osinbanjo wouldn't be a push over president,and if tinubu eventually gets the ticket,they know it's very difficult for them to make him a puppet but for you igbos,you can never produce the president of this country
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by King44(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
AnonPoet:

Those PDP southern leaders are a bunch of seamless people, I am still angry at them. You see Wike na him who and self interest kill am he deserves what came his way. They are fuking selfish. They rendered the south weightless in pdp.

In APC Tinubu is the greedy asssjole. Kalu is just a goat and a sick fellow who beloved that if I don't get it, others won't. Very useless man.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by AfonjaConehead: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Soso990240:
Yoruba Governors were quick to organize Southern Governors meeting so that they can use it to push for their Yoruba presidential agenda. If truely they are fighting for equity, why not support an Igbo man from the south, since Yoruba have been president for 8years, Vice president for 8years, Senate President for 8years, House of Rep speaker for 4years.

God bless you richly.
This is the simple truth.

They weren't bold enough to tell that southern destroyer and oldest rascal on earth, tinubu.
Even if a yoruba were to contest,he should at least be a yoruba Christian
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by AfonjaConehead: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Freedom34 bigF..l@40:
Lolz.....igbos nor go kee person with laff!
So na tinubu say make ur Igbo blodas bitlay Pius anyim and vote atiku for PDP primaries?

e wo babanla Oloriburuku coneheaded structure agberoe,ta lo so fun yin pe Omo Ibo le mi?
Who da4kk told you I'm Igbo?
You are really a bigF....
In life,at times,it's better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever,I'm so sorry

grin grin grin

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by AfonjaConehead: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Quality20:
how is his been a Muslim jinx him?
for god's sake, buhari is a muslim and another muslim must not succeed him!!!!
The Christians in Nigeria are not fools

Anyway you ppl shouldn't blame wike too much, he gave the party a lifeline

Who's blaming Wike here?
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Proudlyomonna: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
They went about flattering to decieve, shouting Southern presidency with individual selfish and greedy interest undecided
Let us always say the truth oo, power should come South Yes" but where exactly?
The agreement can still be looked into if the Southerners are being sincere with themselves,what stops Wike from endorsing Peter Obi??
Well my vote is for no other person but Peter Obi.
If Peter Obi doesn't wins then let power remain up North until the Southerners are ready to stop being greedy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by tonididdy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
LordGuru1:
For Southerners that are not yet braindead, Southern Unity in APC is all that is Needed to save your Land and Generation from been permanently enslaved by the you know who. May be some enjoy being slaughtered like rams by the Invaders, and their wives and daughters being brutally raped, those that can't still see that ALL Southerners MUST Unite to ensure Southern APC Presidency are simply myopic and incorrigibly Senseless.

APC 2023 PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS OF DELEGATES — BY ZONE.

1. South East — With 8 Candidates and 288 delegates
2. South West — With 7 Candidates and 411 delegates.
3. South South — With 4 Candidates and 359 delegates.
4. North West — With 2 Candidates and 558 delegates.
5. North Central With 1 Candidate and 363 delegates.
6. North East — With 1 Candidate and 336 delegates.

✓ Northern Nigeria — With 4 Candidates and 1,257 delegates.

✓ Southern Nigeria — With 19 Candidates and 1,068 delegates.

This tells the whole story about the disadvantage of disunity and intra competitiveness within the South as compared to the largely coordinated manipulative North, for those of us, who care to read between the lines.

Copied#

It is on Record that no Fulani Government ever invited so many Igbo Technocrats from all over the World to join in Governing Nigeria and making Nigeria Great as Obasanjo did. In fact the speedy Greatness and Global Respect which was speedily earned by Nigeria during OBJ Tenure was due to 67% Igbos' Participation in his Government. The truth is Igbos made Nigeria Great then, and we all quickly got back a Glorious Country we were all Proud of!

The most Non-Partisan Regime that brought out the Best in Igbos for the whole World to see was during Obasanjo. The great Uba, Charles Soludo, Okojo Iweala, Kema Chikwe, and so many other wonderful Gifted Igbos shined Bright to the amazement of the whole World, Nigerian Passport then was Visa-free to Many wonderful Countries that I personally visited.

But as soon as Goodluck came in, the Nigeria Globally-celebtated Integrity labouriously built by both Igbos and Yorubas nose-dived and took a free fall. Goodluck killed Nigeria's Glory by encouraging Mediocrity. Combination of Serious-minded Igbos and Yorubas always bring the Best out of Nigeria.

Please, I'm so tired of the disdain with which Immigration Officers of different Countries now look at my Nigerian Passport! The Greatness of Nigeria truly resides in the Political Partnership of Yorubas and Igbos! Let the senseless satanic ego stop, to save our upcoming Generation from being eternally Enslaved! Even Biafra has a better Chance of coming to Reality after both have jointly taken back Power than when the Invaders are still enslaving them because of the Southern myopic Ego!

We Decree that the Satanic Bewitchment that was making Southerners to lose their Chance of True Freedom be Destroyed now by the Consuming Fire of the CREATOR of Humanity

Oshinanjo: Here comes another Chance for serious-minded Igbos and Yorubas to Unite and make Nigeria truly Great again! Even Tinubu is also a better option for all Southerners too. At least the wanton Bloodshed of the Southern People would Stop when either of them comes in. The Time of Southern United chance for Freedom is now! Another Invaders' 8 Years of Tears, EnSlavement, Bloodshed and Agony is Unimaginable!!!

Do your Part Today, Copy and Share to all Southerners.

I believe that 19 candidates have being reduced?

The South is way too DISUNITED
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Na only peter obi no dey that list. You can see Obi na man of Great integrity. He is a true man. Vote in Peter OBi abeg.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by Bigpapi1: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
After una go say na Yoruba be betrayals where as ibos are the worst betrayals to themselves, of course they will never rule Nigeria and they know it ....
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by onuman: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2022
babadee1:

Can you explain this political structure which the north has that the south does not have? Please be specific.
Explain for you? You can't understand.
You read where I wrote that some southern Nigerians need to be taken under a tree in Sokoto or Kano to be tutored in how the rigged political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators made Arewa politicians become lords of Nigeria's political process.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? by babadee1(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2022
onuman:

Explain for you? You can't understand.
You read where I wrote that some southern Nigerians need to be taken under a tree in Sokoto or Kano to be tutored in how the rigged political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators made Arewa politicians become lords of Nigeria's political process.

There is no special advantage to the north or any rigged political structure. The south is divided and the north is united. That is their only advantage. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Hadeija, Jigawa State / Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos / Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.