Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Top 5 Best Nigeria Webhosting 2023 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Best Nigeria Webhosting 2023 (744 Views)

Minute-pay,best Nigeria Income Program. / Top Five(5) Best Nigeria Banks To Receive Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria / Popular Webhosting Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Nigeria Webhosting 2023 by Markopkeke(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
1. Anitahost - Best Nigeria Webhosting

My Top one on this list is Anitahost.
Many of you haven't heard of them, well let me introduce them to you.

The reason why i like this hosting is not that it's owned by a female.
Because i know many of you will say na because of say na woman get and maybe i like woman. Well if you like you can say so.

I have used many hosts like whogohost. I am telling you most of this server be like nepa light. I no talk anything oh. Do i say something?

Below are the reasons why i like them

1. It very fast

2. cheap. With just 3,000 per year and there's no renewal fee.
Is not like other hosting that you will pay 3,000 one year and when you want to renew it will be ×5.

3 Good support term. not like others, when you contact them, they will tell you to create a ticket, and when u create one, it will take them forever to answer.

I don't have much to write, just try and check it yourself

https://anitahost.com

2. Web4Africa — The Biggest Web Host in Africa

Web4Africa is the best hosting company in the whole of Africa. However, their monthly plan is more expensive compared to most hosting companies in Nigeria.

While a lot of people might be discouraged because of their monthly plan, I bought a test domain and hosting from them, and as you might have guessed, I loved my experience with them.

Web4Africa's support team is top-notch too. You should see how quickly they responded when I wanted to transfer my domain to their platform.

It will cost you about N800 for their Mercury plan, but you get a discount if you decide to pay yearly. Their yearly plan is just N6000, which is a steal if you ask me.

Web4Africa New Web Hosting Plans
Here's what you get with that plan: cPanel, unlimited bandwidth, a free .COM.NG domain, a free SSL Certificate, unlimited emails, unlimited add-on domains, cPanel, unlimited databases, weekly backups, and a very fast support team.

That concludes my list of the best web hosting providers in Nigeria. And I hope it will help you make a sound decision when choosing your next web hosting company.

If you find this post helpful, kindly share it with your friends to help them out too. Choosing a good web hosting company is absolutely vital to business success online. So please share it with them.

That concludes my list of the best hosting companies in Nigeria. I hope it helps you make the right decision when choosing the hosting company for your website. Another thing to have in mind, if you want to hire a website design company for your website, is to make sure that they only use the best hosting company in Nigeria.

3. Smart Web Nigeria — Best Rated Web Hosting Company

Smart Web Nigeria was the first web hosting company I tried when I started my digital marketing agency some years ago. And we've been through a lot of hiccups together.

When I joined Smart Web Nigeria about six years ago, their service was excellent. And they had good customer service to back it up too. But they bleeped up a few months ago (they've now made changes), and that made me place them on the bottom of this list in the last version.

However, they've made the necessary changes and I haven't had the time to adjust the article to match the great customer service and quality of their web hosting services.

Smart web has one of the best (if not the best sef) customer support in the web hosting industry in Nigeria! And they've proved this to me and many others multiple times over.

And honestly, aside the small issue we had many months ago, this makes it the 5th year of me being their customer.

To prove to you that this is not just a hype, here is a screenshot of my dashboard on Smart Web's website.

Web Hosting in Nigeria - Web Hosting in Nigeria: 5 Best Web Hosting Companies in 2022 1
My advice—If you want a hosting company for your business, that is fast and secure, I think Smart Web would be a very good start for your new website. However, if you are just window shopping, then by all means, keep reading to check out the other web hosting companies in Nigeria.

Smartweb Nigeria New Hosting Plans
Smart Web's starter package would cost you just N450/mo and just N5000/yr. However, like most web hosting plans, you get to save more if you choose to pay yearly. Smart Web is also the most affordable hosting company in Nigeria.

And here's what you get as part of your package: 3 GB of storage, 15 GB of bandwidth, a free.COM.NG domain, a free SSL Certificate, unlimited emails, unlimited subdomains, cPanel, unlimited MySQL, and weekly website backup in case something goes wrong with your website, and you need to restore it.

4. QServers — Second Most Reliable Web Host

QServers is also a very reliable website hosting company in Nigeria. And the main reason why I said this is because of their service uptime.

I have several websites hosted with them, and hardly get a notification from JetPack monitoring service, telling you that your website is down or inaccessible.

Although you might get limited features compared to the other web hosting plans, their basic hosting server can handle a decent amount of traffic better than most hosting companies I have tested.

Qservers new hosting prices
QServers' starter package would cost you N700/mo and just N7000/yr. And just like most web hosting plans, you get to save more if you choose to pay yearly.

And here's what you get as part of your package: 2 GB of storage, 8 GB of bandwidth, a free.COM.NG domain, a free SSL Certificate, unlimited emails, 5 subdomains, cPanel, unlimited MySQL, and daily backups in case something goes wrong with your website, and you need to restore it.

5. WhoGoHost — Most Popular Hosting Company in Nigeria

Whogohost Web Hosting in Nigeria
WhoGoHost is the most popular web hosting company in Nigeria. With more than 9,000 active customers and over 23,000 active domains registered with them, they have been here for a while.

Just like every other web hosting company in Nigeria, there are different options to choose from. Some of them include shared hosting, reseller packages, cloud hosting, and VPS hosting.

WhoGoHost is also an accredited IBM business partner, a Google Suite reseller, a Cloudflare certified partner, and an Inter Switch partner.

While all these certifications sound great, the pricing plan is more important. So let's see what you get with their basic hosting plan.

WhoGoHost New Hosting Plans
The smallest hosting package on WhoGoHost is the Premium plan, and it comes with some exciting features. Their basic package would cost you N800/mo or N8000/yr.

And the plan gives you access to 6 GB of storage space, 30 GB of bandwidth, 10 subdomains, 2 add-on domains, a free .NG domain, a free SSL Certificate, unlimited emails, unlimited databases, and 24/7 support.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Urgently Needed / Free High Quality Pictures For Web Designers / Testing A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.