Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos (2009 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Teameric: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
I need a job with accommodation preferably in Lagos state. I presently reside in Enugu state but would like to relocate to Lagos to work. If you can help me out, I'll be very grateful. I have O'level qualifications only, but I'm ready to work effectively and competently. Thank you.
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Would you mind a private car to go along with it? How about a driver for the car?

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Iamyemmie: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Teameric:
I need a job with accommodation preferably in Lagos state. I presently reside in Enugu state but would like to relocate to Lagos to work. If you can help me out, I'll be very grateful. I have O'level qualifications only, but I'm ready to work effectively and competently. Thank you.
It’s only gateman job that will give you accommodation

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by thesicilian: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Teameric:
I hope you have not forgotten that Lagos is part of the country that you and your people call a zoo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by ATEAMS: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sey who u B ?
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Stallionhorse: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
First come to Lagos sleep under the bridge or at the park.. Thats how the Lagos hustle starts don't sit in Enugu and expect things to fall at your feet. Do you know the population of Lagos and how many unemployed we still have..
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Iamyemmie: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Teameric:
Check this out

Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by ennon92(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
AmongUs:
Would you mind a private car to go along with it? How about a driver for the car?
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by siant: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
if you can do security job. u no even drop your contaet number.
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Rita33(f): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
What kind of job are you looking for and what's the pay you expect?
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by hosemujica: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Teameric:
I sent you a pm.
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Teameric: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
hosemujica:
I sent you a pm.
yeah sorry... you can WhatsApp me 08107315914
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Teameric: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
AmongUs:
is it 7 figures? if it is , then we have a deal.
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Teameric:
is it 7 figures? if it is , then we have a deal.
Unfortunately not; it is 8 figures.
Re: I Need A Job With Accommodation In Lagos by IyaTola: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Teameric:
Na security sure for you

(1) (Reply)

What I Experienced With ALX Africa / First Bank Experienced Staff Recruitment / Parlance Ac Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.