Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37903 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by eldoradoxx: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obviously with over 100 million internet users on various social media platforms who are majorly over 18 years in Nigeria, social media is the largest campaign ground this days, it is foolhardy for this APC junkies to believe that it is only stark illiterate people that possess PVC. Who said that the largest number of voters are necessarily people who Are not on social media. If you follow elections in the advance world you will appreciate the role social media plays in driving campaigns and driving and shaping the political views of especially young voters who have never voted before. APC even campaign to power on massive propaganda campaign dished out against the PDP government. Peter Obi so far is the candidate that understands the power of social media and is gathering large followership especially of young voters and all those tired of APC and PDP want to rely on traditional regional/ religious permutations of where they are dominant, not knowing that voters are not always loyal to any party

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by OlawaleBammie: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bhol28:
that is their problem,they only react to headlines.Most of them don't have pvc and most that have won't still come out to vote
as in eehn, most of them dont have brains, small brain like this dey dont have, dey only possess business acumen and nothing more. but some of them are great to a fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Charisma01: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
I sincerely hope before they troop in here like swarms of ants hurling insults, they read what the young man typed .. Because it's obvious the lack of proper reasoning is common in their land..

To the dumb and witless curucuru toad below who is trying to be king Kong online, but by default he was created to be a hen, read and comprehend..

"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

Make una dey try get sense na!
No be underaged dey nairaland.
I get pvc since 2011 no be today.
Where do you people always get this idea that people who come online don't have pvc?

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by shizzle1: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
HandsomeBlack:
An advice in disguise.
Lemme rephrase it all little: If you're a Peter Obi supporter, go and get your PVC now. On election day, come out an vote for him.
Twitter/Facebook likes/shares/retweets don't win elections. Votes win!
he is just a hateful bastard in disguise...typical of most yoroobas

What makes him believe that only Obi's supporters don't have PVCs.? Why not just encourage Obi's supporters to get their PVC instead of attacking them and making it seem like it's Obi's supporters that are on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Shaev7(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
The same way buhari was fueled by social media on the wind of 'Change'

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by donprinyo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kikikiki, you deserve what you get in terms of governance
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by gotnel: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Whatever is fuelling Obi's ambition doesn't matter.
It's high time we do away with PDP and APC.
Nothing is different between APC and PDP.
Let us try another party.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by xtremeTall(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
matrixmuzi:
This is a motivational speech and not hate speech . Go and get ur pvc . Tanx bro for this tweet
Iike Fr brr
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by farem: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
For the Obidient not to become Obituary:

"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

He gave an impartial and passionate advice. But will they hear? I sincerely doubt!
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by nwakibie3(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
So how do you know that Tinubu and atiefku fans have pvc?

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
I sincerely hope before they troop in here like swarms of ants hurling insults, they read what the young man typed .. Because it's obvious the lack of proper reasoning is common in their land..

To the dumb and witless curucuru toad below who is trying to be king Kong online, but by default he was created to be a hen, read and comprehend..

In Yomi Black's words --"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

Hea assuming people on social media dint have pvc bt what if it happens they do have their pvc? That means Peter obi will win?

I think Peter obi's candidacy is a social experiment on politics and the outcome is unknown
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
i swear to god its true. here in the north nobody knows him. i too know him here on nairaland
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by CSTRR: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
He is actually for Peter obi.

He is daring you to get your PVC and vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by SmartyPants(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
I'm OBI.dient and I've my PVC ready. It baffles how people think that Peter Obi supporters does not have pvc.

Peter Obi is my candidate and I'll give him my vote.

Baffles? Lol.

I have a friend who is a staunch Peter Obi fan. But she also told me she will not vote and has no plans to ever vote.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by CSTRR: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abba114:
i swear to god its true. here in the north nobody knows him. i too know him here on nairaland
It's better you don't Know him.

Unlike what we hear that the north thinks he is a bigot.

So It's good that you guys don't know him.
So that you will know him in a good way in time.

We know atiku, but we don't know him for good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Pclemenza: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Presidential Request

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by WideMouth333(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
The current president of Zambia won his election under unpopular political Party. Zambian youths decided not to vote for the Top political party candidates in 2021. Nigerian youths you can do it. Labour Party is the way. Support Peter Obi let's rewrite History of our beloved Nation!!
# peterobiforpresident

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Akharmony: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Apc took power from PDP from social media creating mad supports same social media same platform same social media made End sarz become a global movement, yet you guys keep down grading social media okey now labour party is doing his underground war jejely till 2023 we will understand what we are talking about as for me i converser for peter yesterday talked to 20 people got 15 accepting to vote peter obi 5 don't believe in voting with social media will spread the news the do follow up that's the game that's the plan am soooooo obedient
I hear you. . ask yourself why Peter obi personal approached the market women and humbly bid for thr votes nd support. He said and i quote(My victory is in your hands) Because ther is always a less turnout of elite and educated folks during elections, its the transport union workers, market women association, abbatoirs associations, farmers association and ther likes that mostly come out to vote during elections. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Kingomang: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
What or should I say a great proverbs by Yemi blaq, this man must be a great orator, speaking in proverbs and in mystery. Read below and see what he wrote on the last paragraph, you must be a word reader inorder to understand this is just to support and vote for peter obi .

In Yomi Black's words --"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Pclemenza: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

Baffles? Lol.

I have a friend who is a staunch Peter Obi fan. But she also told me she will not vote and has no plans to ever vote.
She’s an adult, she knows what’s right and what’s not. If she really is a fan, then she would do the needful. Probably past experiences of Election violence fueled her decision.

I’m all out for PETER OBI.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by lomprico(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everybody still attacking this man! APC, pdp, urchins, insecure bastards.

"If everyone talks about you all the time, you are doing something right"

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nothing but d truth.....that has caused him d VP slot of atiku grin

But ipigs will disagree but rather start insult again

Who takes Afonja serious anymore? You had sip your Ewedu and go back to your mining site?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.
Borrow yourself some brain oga, that man is telling you nothing but the truth.
If you like sit down there and be shouting Obidient up and down, don't go and get your PVC and make your dreams come true by voting your favorite candidate.

You go think say whether your hatred for Afonja will save you by the time they sideline your Obi abi wetin una dey call am self.
The truth is always bitter

Una eye go clear very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ponishah: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
shizzle1:
Like he rightly said, simply SHUT UP and get lost!
You still need an education
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Peter Obi is a smart guy, he is just 60 years, he knows 2023 isn't for him but 2027 and 2031 he is going to get stronger like Atiku and Buhari who lost several attempts

2023 is for him.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
CSTRR:

It's better you don't Know him.

Unlike what we hear that the north thinks he is a bigot.

So It's good that you guys don't know him.
So that you will know him in a good way in time.

We know atiku, but we don't know him for good.
nobody thinks about him here because they dont even know that he existed im telling you thr truth im not being tribalistic or a regional bigot im just telling the truth.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ogbuefi677(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Makes ZERO sense.
According to most Yoruba moozlems, only Peter Obi's supporters do not have PVCs grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ShaqFu: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

2023 is for him.
grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by winterfell007(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
shizzle1:
brain dead yoroobandits are so dense, senseless, stupid, myopic and foolish that they don't realize the bolded

Cursed bastards

I know what you are playing at. You are trying to make it look like a enthic war. I can bet you are a yoruba guy, typing that bullshit just to give the impression that Igbos are a bunch of hateful folks. That's stale, try a new trick. Even the yorubas in various platforms do lend their support for to the fact that Peter Obi is credible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Akurakambe(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

Baffles? Lol.

She's just one person as such you shouldn't generalize.

Peter Obi is coming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria / Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.