Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37802 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Udemzy05: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He is somewhat right in his opinion, it is left for Obi's supporters to prove him wrong

Prove who wrong? Who the fxck is he?

Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
I'm Obi-dient. My vote is for Peter Obi.
Even if Atiku likes let him take my father as runing mate, I'll vote for Obi

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ponishah: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
Borrow yourself some brain oga, that man is telling you nothing but the truth.
If you like sit down there and be shouting Obidient up and down, don't go and get your PVC and make your dreams come true by voting your favorite candidate.

You go think say whether your hatred for Afonja will save you by the time they sideline your Obi abi wetin una dey call am self.
The truth is always bitter

Una eye go clear very soon.
My igbo brothers dey disgrace me up and down. Common to read and understand them no fit.
Them go soon say I be yoruba. I am tired of correcting these my igbo brothers .
They keep insulting and abusing everyone, even those speaking in our favour.
Na wao
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Maobichek: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
heydays:
grin

Such brutal truth. I hope he is ready for the torrents of clapback and emotional reactions.

People are getting their PVCs, not just Obi's supporters but Nigerians, i personally registered 6 people this week with my device.

Obi certainly may not win because Atiku and other heavyweights with more supporters are also contesting but Obi is in the race now: let's allow him contest first.

PMB didn't contest for the first time in 2015 nor Atiku contesting for the first time in 2023. Before the PDP primary, some people here said that Obi won't buy the form and he did; the story changed that he bought the form because he want to be Atiku's vice; he left PDP and joined LP and issues are still being raised here and there.

My opinion is that anyone who is eligible and decide to contest should contest. Only one person will be declared the winner. Politics of hate and bitterness should be discouraged, thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by matm: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
If God be for us, no one can be against us.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Rawtruth1: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Useless rank of a mentally deranged fellow
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by galaxy2020(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
What else will a Tinubu puppet say?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Paulnoma(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Just shut up already and be OBIdient.
wahala
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
This man is talking to some set of people that want to separate from Nigeria and still want to become her president at the same time.

Confused people
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Onyi22(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
I'm OBI.dient and I've my PVC ready. It baffles how people think that Peter Obi supporters does not have pvc.

Peter Obi is my candidate and I'll give him my vote.
How many votes will you give him apart from One, Oga let's stop deceiving ourselves n him, he will not Win. Never

2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Mandate2023: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

Who takes Afonja serious anymore? You had sip your Ewedu and go back to your mining site?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Foolishbuhari: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
But I get PVC na

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ponishah: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Udemzy05:

Prove who wrong? Who the fxck is he?

Funny.
Why are you all like this, must we continue to insult everyone,.
The man spoke in your favour and you insulted.
You are creating .more problem for southeast.
Ezi bida, once iberibe, and mama, aturu, you are all full of hate
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by MrALIVE: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Deluded fellow..people like this with negative vibes needs to be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Benjax(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
He made a point. In as much as we sing Peter Obi on social media, we should painstakingly vote for him that day.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by shizzle1: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
winterfell007:

I know what you are playing at. You are trying to make it look like a enthic war. I can bet you are a yoruba guy, typing that bullshit just to give the impression that Igbos are a bunch of hateful folks. That's stale, try a new trick. Even the yorubas in various platforms do lend their support for to the fact that Peter Obi is credible.
Nwokem si eba puo!

God forbid that I'm yoriba

You must know that no one has the monopoly of vitriol or foul language. Sometimes we need to checkmate these uncultured, ill-mannered and hateful abobaku pigs

We all can't be gentle, docile or calm

Fyi, A'bum ezigbo Nwafor Igbo...no cap!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by SmartyPants(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:

She's just one person as such you shouldn't generalize.

Peter Obi is coming

Where did i generalize though?

I gave you her as an example because you were generalizing using yourself.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by SmartyPants(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pclemenza:

She’s an adult, she knows what’s right and what’s not. If she really is a fan, then she would do the needful. Probably past experiences of Election violence fueled her decision.

I’m all out for PETER OBI.

I don't know her reasons but Peter Obi has the strongest base in Millenials and Gen Z and this is always the demographic, all over the world, that votes the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by shizzle1: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:

How many votes will you give him apart from One, Oga let's stop deceiving ourselves n him, he will not Win. Never
and you and the foolish yomi have 10 votes?

...and when did you become God to determine who will 'never' win?

Idiots everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Udemzy05: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

Why are you all like this, must we continue to insult everyone,.
The man spoke in your favour and you insulted.
You are creating .more problem for southeast.
Ezi bida, once iberibe, and mama, aturu, you are all full of hate

More problem for South East? what problem if I may ask and what makes you think I'm from South East?

Pls stop assuming things.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Lovelive: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Many people cannot read between the lines.
The guy is trying to tell you to do everything possible best to collect your PVC and vote massively for Peter Obi.

Simple as ABC

jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeSeE5Vjq2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by SoNature(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Just shut up already and be OBIdient.

You people don't disappoint.

Insult upon insults

Prove the guy wrong!
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by rollywise(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.

Read again and you'll see he's rooting for Peter Obi
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by SoNature(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.

Are you sure you people think at all?
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by uchennaq(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
But how does he know that most people on social media don't have PVC? Baseless assumption.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by iike: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Don't step backwards step forward vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Onyi22(f): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
shizzle1:
and you and the foolish yomi have 10 votes?

...and when did you become God to determine who will 'never' win?

Idiots everywhere!
Chai cheesy cheesy E pain am die
Take it or leave it, He will Never, Ever Win
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by shizzle1: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:

Chai cheesy cheesy E pain am die
Take it or leave it, He will Never, Ever Win
Okay God!

I've heard you

Got no time for retards

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by derecho(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku has been in the race since 1993.

lonecatt:
Who is the toad talking

If peter Obi does not win ,it will not stop him from trying again.

Buhari contested four times
Atiku have done like three times 6 times
Peter Obi is just doing his first and very commendable.yomi black is a nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by lonecatt(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
derecho:
Atiku has been in the race since 1993.

Ok
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by derecho(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
I wonder why everyone is talking about Peter Obi...I thought they said he's inconsequential?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.