Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million (3232 Views)

Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MOSTEC(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
USA is building the World's Largest Consulate in Eko Atlantic City, Lagos State, Nigeria at a cost of $537 million.

The complex sits on 12.2 acres

Mynd44
OAM4J

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MistarT(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omo......way to go!! More BIG WINS ahead. Eko oni baje!!

Guys please tell your friends to tell their friends that the only way they can help Nigeria at the moment is to get their PVCs please guys,you can transfer your unit to few blocks away from your residence. Let's vote CREDIBILITY come next year, please guys, thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by God1000(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is nothing to celebrate

They want to extract all our intellectuals

Say No to japa

The picture below shows the level of desperation among young Nigerians to leave this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Howtoday(f): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by HernanCortes: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
MOSTEC:
USA is building the World's Largest Consulate in Eko Atlantic City, Lagos State, Nigeria at a cost of $537 million.

The complex sits on 12.2 acres

Mynd44
OAM4J

Big fùcking deal

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by SarkinYarki: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
To support their Bio Labs in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MOSTEC(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
MistarT:
Omo......way to go!! More BIG WINS ahead. Eko oni baje!!

Well ...I don't quite agree with this...These could translates to increase in intelligence personal in Nigeria, the current largest US embassy is in Iraq, we all know what happened. Soon we might be hearing news of military bases across the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Ogamysamo: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Father Lord May These Be For Our Own Good.

2. May It Not Be Politicalise[in a country like ours anything can happen]

3. May It Be To Help Our Economy For Better

4. May It Not Have Anything Worst Associated To It.

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MistarT(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
MOSTEC:

Well ...I don't quite agree with this...These could translates to increase in intelligence personal in Nigeria, the current largest US embassy is in Iraq, we all know what happened. Soon we might be hearing news of military bases across the country

5 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MistarT(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
MOSTEC:

The angle i am looking at is provision of jobs for the youths,so as to curb the menace of vices emanating from their hearts as a result of idleness.

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MistarT(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
See my post below

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Rastaramsey(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
USA are surely going to gain a lot from this deal....

I know it benefits nigerians a lot sha

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MOSTEC(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
MistarT:
The angle i am looking at is provision of jobs for the youths,so as to curb the menace of vices emanating from their hearts as a result of idleness.

Pls explain how a consulate will provide jobs for the youth ?

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Teeman147(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
MOSTEC:

Abi o

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by oz4real83(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
What we need are- include Nigerians in the us-diversity visa lottery and the drop box visa renewal option for all categories of visas, we don't give a care for any building.

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by kettykings: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
And they are happy instead of being fearful of colonialism

4 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by MistarT(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
MOSTEC there's no way this project will be done and nothing will come to the youths, it is not possible sir.

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by itaewon: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
How many time will you people post this?

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Mooh247: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eko Atlantic city Tinubu's brain work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Emmanuel909090: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nice.

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by plaindealer: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
MOSTEC:

1. This massive 10-acre huge consulate will not build itself, Nigerian youths like you will build it and put food on the table in the process, food and drink vendors, building materials and countless construction vendors will make money,

2. When it's finished, the building will not service, maintain and staff itself to function, they will hire Nigerian youths like you to perform these tasks

3. $537 Million circulating through the Nigerian economy means more investment money to invest and create more jobs for the Nigerian youths within the Nigerian economy.

I don't know why you asked the question, but these are basic and common sense reasonings, investments create jobs. This is job creation 101.

As they say, the greatest threat to Nigeria is Nigeria's uneducated and ignorant youths.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Aboki99(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Building a biolab and a center to supervise the destruction of Nigeria and the pillaging of its resources.

Thanks God Northern Nigerians know America for what it is. The southerners can continue to lick the dirty a.ss of the USA for as long as they want. The whole world know America for who it is: a terrorist state.

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by PrinceOfLagos: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Old news

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by SarkinYarki: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
MistarT:

How many jobs can embassy offer ...

1 Like

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Golan007: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
To support their Bio Labs in Nigeria

You are a perpetually bitter and worse still, evil-minded person.

If they had built only a kiosk, you would have found a way to condemn Nigeria, nay Lagos, the place that you've lived all your life.

Just as many Easterners hated the country sọ much they burnt their homestead, i find it baffling the evil that fills the heart of your kind.

You cannot go back to the east because majority of your people think as you do, and you know it is dangerous even for your own existence.

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Lordbinsmar: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Up Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by SarkinYarki: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Golan007:

You are a perpetually bitter and worse still, evil-minded person.

If they had built a kiosk you would have found a way to condemn Nigeria, nay Lagos, the place that you've lived all your life.

Just as many Easterners hated the country sọ much they burnt their homestead, i find it baffling the evil that fills the heart of your kind.

You cannot go back to the east because majority of your people think as you do, and you know it is dangerous even for your own existence.

My comment had noth to do with Lagos state , I was just stating an obvious fact , if you think the US is deploying such a large embassy by the ocean because the want better relationship with Nigeria then think again ..The last place the deployed such an embassy was in Kabul green zone and it was to support it's war agenda there ... Russia has warned us that there are bio labs in Nigeria and you probably think it's a Putin joke
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Golan007: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

My comment had noth to do with Lagos state , I was just stating an obvious fact , if you think the US is deploying such a large embassy by the ocean because the want better relationship with Nigeria then think again ..The last place the deployed such an embassy was in Kabul green zone and it was to support it's war agenda there ... Russia has warned us that there are bio labs in Nigeria and you probably think it's a Putin joke

Enough with the scare tactics.

You are vehement on the structure being used for bio labs as if you have some special intel, some top secret exposure.

Weren't you the one telling us about 5G being the cause of Covid not quite long ago?

Just stop with the attitude of rubbishing everything that happens in Nigeria.

As stated earlier, you've enjoyed Lagos sọ much that it's the only place you feel safe.

Yet your daily devotion is how you can make the state a nightmare.

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by techWriter3: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by Gadafii: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Is that why tilumbu has been whining since the past few days.

On his manhood I stand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by LogicBomb8: 1:07am On Jun 03, 2022
If you think the U.S is building this just for goodwill then you need to think again. what have they seen in Nigeria that they are returning to Exploit in the long run? these people don't do things for free, whats in for them?
if i have learnt anything about history its Dont trust America

2 Likes

Re: USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:38am On Jun 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:
If you think the U.S is building this just for goodwill then you need to think again. what have they seen in Nigeria that they are returning to Exploit in the long run? these people don't do things for free, whats in for them?
if i have learnt anything about history its Dont trust America
Then tell your sh**thole leaders to quit borrowing loans and begging for help..black man always complaining and whining when they have nothing to offer.. grin

Your Continent depends on the whites/Asians for almost everything yet y'all still complain about exploit..since you gat nothing to offer then this is the beginning of ya exploitation..keep receiving with ya full hands without thinking...

Without the west the Africans especially Nigeria would have been moving around with swords eating raw animal and killing twin kids due to their primitive knowledge..quit whining and start moving the world..do something..don't just sit and complain all day..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isi-Uzo LGA Shows Solidarity With Ugwuanyi / Bursted: Justice Helen Ogunwumiju (JSC)’s Son Belongs To APC (pictures) / The Niger Delta: Nigeria's Vietnam In The Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.