Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) (67179 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by channelstravel: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
No one cares bro.

See my siggy if you're interested in studying the UK
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
I don't want to see "SIMP" On this thread angry

Any man who loves his wife or gf will not have a problem doing this.

is she that insecure?? undecided

Don't make sense to me undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Na this kind love dey end in bitter HATE!!
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by enonche85(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

For a wife, I might. but for a gf?...god forbid!!!
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Betallion: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2022
SIMPle dresssing
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by VirileNelly2420: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

I personally can do more...
It's fun.

...but u go fine o... cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Lepon02: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
No.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by VirileNelly2420: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Personally, I wouldn't want my husband wearing my face all over his body grin grin grin grin grin

I'll burn the cloth sef
It's not gonna be always naa. Just on special days. Maybe Val, or birthday.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by KelvinRukky(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
When I'm married, I can do that for my wife, not my girlfriend.

A girlfriend isn't a guaranteed deal but a wife is.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Rubbiish(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
phr33man:
Nothing wrong if done for your wife not gf. Take it or leave it, you are a simp as a man once you get married. Simp attributes will definitely come in while in marriage as you have to safe your home.

Redpillers can call me Mr Simpson.
I agree with u to a great extent @bold
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ivandragon: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
It is people who have never met so.eone who they were heads over heels for that mock others...

There is a kind of person you would meet that would just defy all sense of reason & you just want to give your every being to...
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by VirileNelly2420: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:

See him clothed
See her n*ked see-through shocked

Foolishness sad
Later, they'd say it's a style
Must you show d "skin" to the public?

Female can dress halfn*ked everywhere
Male shouldn't

It's why such don't have any other thing to contribute than a dirty, smelling urine + std filled v

Unfortunately because konji is a b*st*Rd the s*x starved men would be wankin to it.

Dat used to b an underwear. Tight. But gals now wear it publicly as normal outfit.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...
Will you shut up
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

That type of ToTo dey sweet wella.. e go dey Cream eeh.
And she go Sabi set Yansh for doggy..with better moaning..
That girl na better hoe..

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by VirileNelly2420: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
davillian:

grin
This guy is a cheat forget the shirt prints
Lol...
Na guy-man b dat.
Da tin na just scope. grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Tzar(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
SIMP! Woman wrapper!! Toto slave!!! ���
Come & beat me. Shebi you don’t want us to tell the ode the truth abi?
So, should we assume the woman doesn’t love the man? Since she doesn’t have his face splattered all over her body?
Manipulative gender!

siofra:

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ZaramT: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Just got an idea.... It's not just going to be a t-shirt but my face towels, wrist bands, mugs, dairy etc. Wifey I won't ink my body but I'll sure put ur face everywhere.
Looking up to God for my life partner
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by VirileNelly2420: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

It can still b a scope.
If u know, u know. grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Abbeytoy(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
It's nothing but I won't wear it because of love, I will only wear it like i wear normal clothes
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by zahrach: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
I can do that for my wife but I can't do it for my girlfriend never

Even wife self no be all o
Respectful wife o
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by kozmicity: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Carcholce:

Is that your phone’s battery and time on the bottom of the screen? Weird.
All this android people sef. Them be doing everything.
Yup... You got an issue with android?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Chydo63(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Cause I'm a girl don't assume...

1. I'm straight...

2. I wanna get married...

3. I want kids...

undecided
and you wanna love and be loved... I believe!
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by kozmicity: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Nope!

Is that a book?

It looks interesting.

Siofra is an Irish name. I love Irish names.

It means faerie or elf.

Yup, lemme guess... Because you were called a captain? grin .

It's the final book of the lightbringer series by Brent Weeks, not my best read but it's definitely up there. I'm presuming you read fantasy fiction?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
How a tomboy Finna keep a bf. Lmfao
Coming from ths piece of sh** who created a thread defending yahoo boys...
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by zudozz: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Cant u people see that the guy is not happy. Like she forced him to wear it?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by DruLamar10(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Would be better if she does the same. shocked
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
That guy is under a spell
With all this him go still cheat
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by walozanga(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
The shape of her Toto dey show for the pic self, the mugu carry her pic for shirt
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Ofadaman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
The man ain't smiling
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Simpoola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.