Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) (67177 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Holyvet(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
She's likely gonna dump him,... because many times, females DO NOT LOVE YOU WHEN YOU LOVE THEM THE MOST, it's a little fact you know....
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by ikorodureporta: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2022
That can't in any way prevent a breakup
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by siofra(f): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2022
kozmicity:

I'll check out lovecraft, you check out Brandon Sanderson... I've read all the books by popular authors and I'm currently scrounging through google. So if you got any reads please do share. And if you need some... Just holla.

Ciao, have a nice evening.

Sure I will mention you on a dead thread. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.