Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Iceland Univerity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland Univerity (12086 Views)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Nigerians In Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by kennybuda: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2011
try facebook nigerians in iceland you find nigerian comunity there
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by kaffy4tope(m): 2:35am On Jul 22, 2011
Hey bro, have you gotten their admission letter? if yes, how?
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by olaoluwa13: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hello frnd need to chat withu pls drop ur email or facebook contact to my e mail raheem_usman@yahoo.com
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
pharrell22:

not yet!!!but i hv someone who is based in Iceland and he is goin to be helpin me out when i start applying , but for does wantin to go next year feb should start to get ready from next 2moth i guess.(as far as i know,the country is very good with friendly ppl)and their tuition fee is very very cheap

University of Iceland is tuition free but they will tell you later that due to their small class that they can't accommodate too much so they are sorry they can't admit you for now. Their application process starts around Nov and ends in Feb.
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2011
imperiouxx:

University of Iceland is tuition free but they will tell you later that due to their small class that they can't accommodate too much so they are sorry they can't admit you for now. Their application process starts around Nov and ends in Feb.

Bro, I hope you can read me well? I said University of Iceland is tuition free and I'm not saying it is impossible to get admitted. You only need to pay 45,000 ISK which is just around N65,000 for registration when you are doing your courses registration. This is not hear says.

Read more here:

http://www.hi.is/en/university/applications_for_study

http://www.studyineurope.eu/study-in-iceland/admission/tuition-fees

1 Like

Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by kaffy4tope(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hi bro, am interested in the package. Here is my number 08064690290 pls get back to me and let's see if your contacts can help me too.
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
pharrell22:

and i also want to find out if it would be possible for someone(like my friend in iceland)to apply for me embarassed embarassed

Sure! Anybody can apply for you. Still the application is online when the time comes and it takes them 4 months to get back to you after deadline. I was told then that there are many applications coming in from Nigeria. So, don't think naija people don't apply there ooo.

However, their visa is process by british embassy.
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by olaoluwa13: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2011
Hello their visa is not by British embassy is thru Norway embassy here in Nigeria.
Re: Iceland Univerity by collinsfbi(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2011
However, their visa is process by british embassy.
Stop giving wrong info or what you are not sure of to pple here.

Hello their visa is not by British embassy is thru Norway embassy here in Nigeria.
Thanks, you are right.
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
collinsfbi:

Stop giving wrong info or what you are not sure of to pple here.

Take it easy man and exercise some courtesy too. Drop whatever you know about the subject of matter, it will go a long way and stop acting like the moderator. Ok!

The last i checked (last year), their processing was handled by UK embassy only if i'm getting it wrong. Also, mailing is linked from Nigeria (NIPOST) to Iceland via UK (royal mail). Royal mail send it to icelandic post but not direct. Quote me wrong Mr. Mod
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
@pharell,

Not you man. You are good going. grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
pharrell22:

thanks bro, so are u too thinkin of applyin>>>> cool

Nope. I pass through all that last year but wasn't favored. I was facinated by the thread topic that why I branched in to give my opinion. The country is nice sa.
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by zhukafa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
@pharrell22, am really intrested to move to iceland with you in fall semester.i would also like that your friend to also process my own application. Please put me through,should any info arises. Zhukafa@yahoo.com
Re: Iceland Univerity by zhukafa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
@pharrell22, am really intrested to move to iceland with you in fall semester.i would also like that your friend to also process my own application. Please put me through,should any info arises. Zhukafa@yahoo.com
Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2011
grin
Re: Iceland Univerity by ChScott(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2011
Interesting. I will be looking into their MBA programme.
Re: Iceland Univerity by imperiouxx(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
Some of their courses are taught in english but the thesis. . . . . Well, by then you would have learnt what it requires -- icelandic. Even when filling there form, they will ask for your level of icelandic language.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Univerity by pharrell22(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
grin

1 Like

Re: Iceland Univerity by zhukafa(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2011
@pharrell, you have said it all, honesty is just another passport to success. I pray that God would make all the serious ones following and contributing to this thread positively to be selected in jesus name. AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S Based>> Choosing A Career Path In America<<< / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. / Study Or Work Visa, Which One Should He Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.