Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car (38470 Views)

I Have Finally Bought My First Car / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by TheGift: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Haha stuff like that still happens to me after so many years of driving.

Sometimes I drive to places around my area, sometimes I take Keke , depending on which is most convenient at the time.

A couple of times I went out with the car, and when I was done boarded a keke or was about to, when I noticed the car keys in my hands. Lol.

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Lionnation: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
It happens though but usually to people who didn't sweat to buy the car and are very busy with their work
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Florasilver: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Had similar experience a couple of times too back then.
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Hotzone(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Next time, leave ur key at the ignition and go home
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Amalekki: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Car key na your mate? grin

You will keep it on your desk and still be scattering everywhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Bamzyriches451: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
More blessings on you.. Even Jehovah will smile at this...
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Stanweezy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
This one na clown
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lmfao
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by a2d3rew(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Like me here, wey dey fin my phone with the phone touch light. confusion everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by gonkin(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
If its car, its too hard to believe cuz na lie. When u get a new car even if its to go buy bag of water in the next street u wanna carry car.

My own is girlfriend I usually stayed single for so long that when a girl eventually comes my way I have to remind myself I'm in a relationship. My mind forgets. Its why i put the girls face as a wallpaper. Now it's almost 2 years I've been single and i wonder how it's gonna be when I meet someone cuz single life sweet but man gats to settle down

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Workacholic man
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Kajaard: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
nony43:
When I bought my first car, I didn’t sleep at night. I wake up every two hours to check if it’s still there. grin

Lol cheesy, me too.

I would go to my balcony at night and look down at the new car every 1 hour cheesy grin cheesy.

It was really funny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by DEMARCO1: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maybe the car na third hand something or he was still paying for it through Salary loan because i dont understand why you should leave your new car at work and even forgot where you parked it..sorry i didn't laugh..

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Propertyforum: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is very funny
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Mysmartnetwork: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
drlaykay:
When I bought my first car, it took me time before I stopped trying to go in through the passenger's door.
This one do me �
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Proudlyomonna: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ogbodavies:
new owner syndrome...

That chair fit break fall person oo
abeg make we use this one sidon grin

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by tritt(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
At my only sister's wedding, I drank so much that I forgot where I parked my car. I became sober and saw the car parked alone behind the reception venue the next morning. Shayo na BASTARD!!!

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Proudlyomonna: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy, me too.

I would go to my balcony at night and look down at the new car every 1 hour cheesy grin cheesy.

It was really funny cheesy

I didn't sleep for 1 week grin grin
Sometimes I felt like someone was pushing the car with their hands or could just use master key to steal it grin grin
I don't believe this story sha grin cheesy
If you buy motor instead of make you forget your new car you fit forget your new wife sef grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Mrbenny001: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Only fool will believe this lie...he could have forgot truly but went home to sleep and later waking up to realize his new car is not home is big fat lie
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by agaricus007(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't say that na. It do happens sometimes
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Moneyyman: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Read one funny story about one babe that got married and one day she left her new home for her father's house.

Her dad had to remind her that she's married and not returning from visiting her bf. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Moneyyman: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Read one funny story about one babe that got married and one day she left her new home for her father's house.

Her dad had to remind her that she's married and not returning from visiting her bf. grin grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Hannahlillien(f): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Rexymania(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Suffernesss master OP o grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by mabea: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
buygala:
Lies

You think so?
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by dalass(f): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
It happens to everyone

Village people at work... It's not that the car was silly. He was the silly man grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Belial06: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ogbodavies:
e go soon start

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Jaysnowkid: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stop smoking collorado
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by placeofallure(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
kokkubabboni421:
It’s a fact; once you’ve been poor for too long, it takes grace to adapt to a new pattern of life. Cuz your mind would be like Omo nah okada I jump come work ooh , forgetting that you now walk with four legs
May God bless everyone struggling in the trench
It’s really not easy at all

I like your contribution but that's not why I'm mentioning you. It's your moniker. It reminded me of me in elementary school. I read anything readable. Good ol' days!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then. / 2020 BMW X1 Has A Bigger Grille And Screen / Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.