Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? (7683 Views)

Married And Fed-up Trying To Have Babies ? Try This. / We Have Babies Cloths And Other Items For You / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Are you Yet to Have Babies after Marriage ?

Have you being a Member of TTC for Many Years and have Used all Suggestions without Success
Are you Fed-up ,Tired truly about it and Sincerely looking for Genuine and Working Solutions ?

Can you take 100% Herbs , Non Alcoholic with No Single Side Effects ?

Check My Signature Below .All the Live Testimonies are all Genuine ,Never Even Met Some Before ...

Have you being a Member of TTC for Many Years and have Used all Suggestions without Success

Let's Talk ,We have an agreement ,You make a Deposit ,I get my Natural Herbs composed and sent to you ,You Balance me once the Results is Out .Please Bear it in Mind that I'm a Well Experienced Natural therapist ,I inherited the same therapy from my Late Grandfather and I have Also Studied Extensively ,Made Scientific Research and Carried out Toxicological Analysis on the Therapy .
My Grand Father and His Wife was Infertile for 28 Years before they had Children,Same therapy Solved there Infertility.

i Personally got Married for 9 Years with No Child ,Same therapy Solved mine .I have Beutiful Children now .

You too can Testify

I am not God that does or gives Babies but I have Achieved Good % of Successes by Couple that have taken my Therapy ..

Cases like Bilateral Fallopian Blocked Tubes,Ovarian Cyst,PCOS, Irregular Menstrual Flow ,Chronic Abdominal Pains ,Candida Albican ,Yeast Infection ,PID ( Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases ) ..in Men ( Watery Sperm ) Oligospermia and Azospermia
What are you Waiting for ?

1 Like

Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
It's the Genuine Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
When you have a way out and you remain Adamant ...Take a Positive step
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Solutions to End Infertility ,TTC

Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Solutions is Here .
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Solutions Now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Solutions now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Solutions that works
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Solutions ..Check Contact Below
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marriage of 1 years without a Child ,let face Reality ...it's not easy ..

Stop TTC now if you are truly Serious.
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Solutions Now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Get TTC Solved .
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Genuine Solutions to TTC ...
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Solutions now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Put an End to TTC.
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Genuine Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Solutions now .
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Solutions now for you .
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Solutions to end infertility
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Testimonials Abound .Put an end to Infertility
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
End TTC .
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Solutions now .
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Solutions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Ebola: FG To Employ 490 E.h.officers To Man Border Comm. / Typhoid Fever : Free Natural Therapy To Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.