Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? (7696 Views)

Married And Fed-up Trying To Have Babies ? Try This. / We Have Babies Cloths And Other Items For You / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
diamondc:
And you just give drugs without knowing the cause of the infertility. Smh
. And you already have someone who told you I just gave drugs without knowing the cause ..

Wouldn't you rather ask before you make an Unfounded and baseless Comment undecided

Every one that have used my Natural therapy and Testified were Requested to go for Medical Check-up ,Medical Diagnosis in a Reputable Diagnostic Centres like Clinix ,Me-Cure etc .

Some have as Well gone to for Test before and having Checked it all I do composition for them and it Works .

Thanks
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Solutions that Works
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2022
End TTC and Infertility.
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Solutions Genuine
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
End TTC and Infertility
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Solutions now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Solutions now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
End infertility
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
End infertility and TTC
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Solutions for you now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
End Infertility and TTC

Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
You too can Testify

Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Solutions now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stop wasting your time and resources...

Reach out Now.
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2022
End Infertility and Premature ejaculation Now.

Contact details below.

Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Solutions now
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
End Infertility and TTC now.
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Get Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Please how does it cost to get a medical report in a government hospital in your area?
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
End Infertility and Infections
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Solutions
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by knowhowk: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
End Infertility
Re: Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? by Lagbenjo: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
knowhowk:
Are you Yet to Have Babies after Marriage ?

Have you being a Member of TTC for Many Years and have Used all Suggestions without Success
Are you Fed-up ,Tired truly about it and Sincerely looking for Genuine and Working Solutions ?

My caase is not part of what you listed
Can you take 100% Herbs , Non Alcoholic with No Single Side Effects ?

Check My Signature Below .All the Live Testimonies are all Genuine ,Never Even Met Some Before ...

Have you being a Member of TTC for Many Years and have Used all Suggestions without Success

Let's Talk ,We have an agreement ,You make a Deposit ,I get my Natural Herbs composed and sent to you ,You Balance me once the Results is Out .Please Bear it in Mind that I'm a Well Experienced Natural therapist ,I inherited the same therapy from my Late Grandfather and I have Also Studied Extensively ,Made Scientific Research and Carried out Toxicological Analysis on the Therapy .
My Grand Father and His Wife was Infertile for 28 Years before they had Children,Same therapy Solved there Infertility.

i Personally got Married for 9 Years with No Child ,Same therapy Solved mine .I have Beutiful Children now .

You too can Testify

I am not God that does or gives Babies but I have Achieved Good % of Successes by Couple that have taken my Therapy ..

Cases like Bilateral Fallopian Blocked Tubes,Ovarian Cyst,PCOS, Irregular Menstrual Flow ,Chronic Abdominal Pains ,Candida Albican ,Yeast Infection ,PID ( Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases ) ..in Men ( Watery Sperm ) Oligospermia and Azospermia
What are you Waiting for ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Typhoid Fever : Free Natural Therapy To Use. / Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / Top-10 Factors To Smoke Cigarettes That Is Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.