Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (42206 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Tinubu Ready To Make Life Difficult For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2022
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

363 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by bicoloratrite9: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. You got our support come rain come sunshine

415 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by IjawRep: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.
So that Yorubas can have a taste of the medicine they are sending to others.

393 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Hezzyluv: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor. There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you so my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started ? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands

Make them fight the fight first.
Las las, e go shock am on Saturday when them go do am markdown. grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by slivertongue: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
I guess he is but I doubt he will win

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari just don't have Tinubu time

Tinubu has dared the north to a dirty fight and I will support Buhari on any punishment he melts out on Tinubu for this recklessness

419 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by KoronaKola: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by spearman(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.

This might come true disappointingly for you as Igbos are most anxious and envious of the prospect of a Great Yoruba Nation.
May your wish come true. Amen.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by helinues: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Well he could be in for the dirty fight he talked about previously but can that win him the presidency?

Only time will tell

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by RobustRoad: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:
Well he could be in for the dirty fight he talked about previously but can that win him the presidency?

Only time will tell
It can't win him Nada
Tinubu is over rating himself and he should be careful
Ribadu and Atiku contested under his party but both lost .
Only Buhari was strong enough to win 2015, the winning margin in the south west was not even up to 300k whereas kano votes alone cancelled it, so that dude should stop talking
Was beginning to root for him, until his latest outburst, even heard, some northern governors that are rooting for him backed out too....
There's limit to what you say in politics at a given time....
Even as Buhari fuckup, no try insult am, we still listen to him...

361 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
That deperate, ugly, short, thiefing thiefing kleptomiac and pissing pissing drug lord can never be president of Nigeria.
He should go and rule his Yoruba people not Nigeria.

367 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by helinues: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

It can't win him Nada
Tinubu is over rating himself and he should be careful
Ribadu and Atiku contested under his party but both lost .
Only Buhari was strong enough to win 2015, the winning margin in the south west was not even up to 300k whereas kano votes alone cancelled it, so that dude should stop talking
Was beginning to root for him, until his latest outburst, even heard, some northern governors that are rooting for him backed out too....
There's limit to what you say in politics at a given time....

Well it could all be mind games cos I have been wondering if logically is possible for both Tinubu and Osinbajo to betray him at the same time having played major roles in their emergence and also is it possible for Tinubu to go against the 2 of them at the same time?

11 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by TallerKola: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor. There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you so my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started ? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands

Whatever fight you think Tinubu started, know that he is not alone in it.

You should, if an honest and decent person, know that Tinubu has done no wrong to those who turned around to repay his loyalty and support with malice and treachery.

Says a lot for your character that you only see the actions of Tinubu and not the deeds of those you claim Tinubu is fighting that necessitated what you deem "fighting talk".

We are not deceived by you IPOBians and your constant need to give a dog you hate a bad name to hang it. Don't worry about Tinubu. Support your candidate and leave Tinubu be.

411 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by helinues: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Jagaban makers of men . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

You and your likes are disgracing Yoruba's in general with this una toxic way of playing politics...

Can't you guys be creative with your supporting/campaigning for Tinubu?

Make una stop this recycling of same message over and over again and come up with new strategy

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

Well it could all be mind games cos I have been wondering if logically is possible for both Tinubu and Osinbajo to betray him at the same time having played major roles in the emergence and also is it possible for Tinubu to go against the 2 of them at the same time?
Nobody betrayed anybody here, Tinubu is only feeling entitled, and with this, nothing for him.
He will decamp and APC will still win.
With what he's doing, I don't think the presidency may even go to the south west again.
Buhari may counter that by going to the south east or south south

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Owopariola01: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by helinues: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody betrayed anybody here, Tinubu is only feeling entitled, and with this, nothing for him.
He will decamp and APC will still win.
With what he's doing, I don't think the presidency may even go to the south west again.
Buhari may counter that by going to the south east or south south

But i thought you supported his ambition before? What quickly change?

10 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Badgers14: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu don vex grin grin

If this APC crisis is not handled correctly, the party will implode.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by graphics112: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Tis just to position yourself strategically now oh so you can get a job to promote a candidate.

P.S. If you need your candidate to appear all over nairaland, Quote me so we'll discuss rates.
Suffocate them with your candidate.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Parachoko: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Which fight have he started?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

370 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by southsouthking(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Which fight?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by nurex01(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Politics.. Chai

Like for Tinubu

Share for PMB

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
lol. APC on auto-destruct.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by fredoooooo: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu wants to use the Emotional Blackmail method. .. that method is usually the last play for a defeated person..
For it to have gotten to this point, he is loosing clout amongst the circle of power.

But you wont blame the APC, Tinubu cannot win an Atiku in the North, neither can he win the Northerns youths to cause a division. He can't win even the SW overwhelmingly talk more the SS or SE.. its not rocket science.

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.