Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,770 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (42170 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Tinubu Ready To Make Life Difficult For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
adedehinbo:
peter obi hasn't done anything worthy to deserve our votes,no consultation,no achievement to convince us enough to be worthy of that position.
The best position for obi would be in the economy activities. He is not a politician

I think time and time has proven to us that maybe our prosperity is not in the hands of politicians, For how long have we tried and kept trying politicians... every four years we run the same cycle over and over, yet we expect better but keep sinking deeper... just before we give up on trying, one last time of something different might actually be that light, at this point we have nothing to loose..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by vickydevoka(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
onuman:

In bold.

Fulani is about 15 million people, or less, in Nigeria, not withstanding that Fulani is being gradually imported into Nigeria from abroad.
So it's self-defeating to say that apc can never win a northern or Southern presidential candidate without fielding a Fulani presidential candidate.
Exactly. You got it
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by vickydevoka(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
onuman:

In bold.

Fulani is about 15 million people, or less, in Nigeria, not withstanding that Fulani is being gradually imported into Nigeria from abroad.
So it's self-defeating to say that apc can never win a northern or Southern presidential candidate without fielding a Fulani presidential candidate.
Exactly. You got the point.
N no forget na bush dem de follow enter

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

That would be a welcomed bingo. Nevertheless, it's Peter Obi for president that makes sense. No APC or PDP please.
Let's face it
If APC present a SE candidate, then that should be your candidate
Obi can't win in labour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Lekan239(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:

Peter Obi being an Igbo man is the least reason one should vote for him, it should not even be a reason at all. Every individual has their embedded qualities and its usefulness, for Tinubu, it is ability to put wealth where growth is assured, but the creation of that wealth is not always in the favour of the people. For Obi he aswell knows where to place wealth to ensure growth but with a method of cutting excesses where most dare rather than pain on you and myself.. infact with an employment rate of 33m and debt to revenue of 80%, poverty of over 100m, only Obi's method is feasible. You and i have been drained beyond measure.
Age would have not been a factor, but we can see that from this current dispensation that when the cat is out, the rats owns the stage. No one would ever believe in respect to the mantra Buhari came in on corruption, such monumental strings of corruption would be going on unbothered in Nigeria today. So unfortunately age is a big factor against Tinubu.

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi....
If Peter obi won, his tenure won't be any different from Ex President Goodluck Jonathan tenure, this I'm well assured.

Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo is another candidate who could deliver averagely, but with this recent rumors about him as President Buhari favourite, I don't think he is suitable for the president. In this case, white pap can't come out from a black pot. Perhaps if Osinbanjo won, he will be controlled by the likes.

Tinubu on the other hand is not the best candidate to rule Nigeria, but he is the best option we have amongst the candidate. People are loyal to him in southwest, therefore peace in the South Western region is assured. He will want put is stand in the eastern part just like he did in the west, so I see the east enjoying so many privelige from his government (I hope they don't throw this way by themselves). I don't know of his plan for the north, but I believe he has some few stronghold there.

Atiku. No comments on Atiku because honestly, I don't know of his plans for Nigeria. His recent removal of his post on Late Deborah (may her soul rest in peace) shows he will be controlled by the fulanis and they will wreck havoc on his government just like dey did Buhari's tenure if he didn't come to their terms.

The person who I think would have managed Nigeria fairly would have been Gov Wike. Though he has his flaws, everybody does. But personally, he would have been the best option.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ScamHunter: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Let's face it
If APC present a SE candidate, then that should be your candidate
Obi can't win in labour

Not interested, thank you. I see no single individual with the capacity to turn things around in either APC or PDP, whether Igbo or not. I'd rather not vote than vote either party.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
femicyrus:

If the coward had waited in PDP for wike and saraki to trounce him before joining LP, maybe you guys would have wake up to realize obi can never come first at any polling unit in 2023 with labour party

Thank God he didnt, a handful of people whom careless about integrity, track record, trust and competence should be the least in selecting the crop of leaders to guide us to prosperity. For years the best amongst us are always hidden from the light of day. Now we have seen one that wriggled its way out. Lets give it life...

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi....
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
DOD88:

You are a callous and wicked person. Your post is targeted to cast aspersion on Tibubu. You will fail and be put to shame on Tinubu's issues. When has a reference to his role in bringing Buhari to power become insulting him? That is a very wicked conclusion! Shame on you!
lol grin yeye dey smell
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by adedehinbo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:

I think time and time has proven to us that maybe our prosperity is not in the hands of politicians, For how long have we tried and kept trying politicians... every four years we run the same cycle over and over, yet we expect better but keep sinking deeper... just before we give up on trying, one last time of something different might actually be that light, at this point we have nothing to loose..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi...
don't be surprised that the support obi is getting will only ends on the media,he doesn't have that grassroot support. After this election,he should build a structure that will work with the grassroot to gain support accross the country,only then he can get our votes but currently a vote for obi is a waste of time. Sorry to say
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
maybet081:
so they should make a gift of the country to tinubu for peace to reign abi? Very well then.

What on earth are you talking about? We are demanding that the APC Primaries be free, fair and open to all.

If you are smart at all, you will percieve the danger of allowing Buhari single-handedly and dictatorially select his successor while telling APC who must not be allowed to represent the Party.

I don't know why one has to speak with all one's mouth to myopic elements like you who cannot even portend the danger ahead being brewed for you that you are foolishly and ignorantly supporting.

Buhari arrogantly says there is nothing to restructure and dictatorially declared those clamouring for restructuring as "naive" and "dangerous".

Which successor will he endorse and who will he reject if the decision is entirely his own? Common straightforward logic for god sake.

It is like someone telling you that those claiming you need oxygen to live are wrong and you self-destructively aid that persons effort to destroy available oxygen in the world.

I just don't know what is wrong with some of you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/amp/

Those calling for restructuring naïve, dangerous, says Buhari
June 20, 2021

President Muhammadu Buhari virtually foreclosed the restructuring of Nigeria, Saturday, when he said there was nothing to restructure.

“And again those who are discussing restructuring, my question is, what are you going to restructure? If you ask many Nigerians what they are going to restructure, you will find out that they have nothing to talk about.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Shameless old and crassly entitled Old man whose only aim is to rule a country on its economic knees.
Imagine this arrogant Ape calling a sitting Governor before his subjects calling him "Excellency" as "This one" sad angry

Even God won't forgive APC or the Devil Buhari from choosing that Tyrant as flagbearer , it will be 2000 steps backwards for Nigeria and Africa.

The Brilliant Governor kukuma told the monster "WE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING"

Honestly Tinubu shouldn’t have talked down on the Governor in such matter. Everybody can’t be his house boy like Sanwo Olu and Oyetola. Thank God Aregbesola don finally get sense grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Verysmart101: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
spearman:

This might come true disappointingly for you as Igbos are most anxious and envious of the prospect of a Great Yoruba Nation.
May your wish come true. Amen.

Look at this backstabbing region talking rubbish.wat happened to awolowo will be a child's play to wat Tinubu will see
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by TheOgaBoss: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Image123:

Same reason Buhari refused to win in previous elections. It's like having all the flour and oil but never mixed together. No puff puff for you.
but buhari had never come to claim that he wom singlehandedly, even though we all know he was massively popular in the north but tinubu is claiming that he(singular) made buhari president.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Feggie3: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
spearman:

This might come true disappointingly for you as Igbos are most anxious and envious of the prospect of a Great Yoruba Nation.
How are Igbos envious? Envious of who? I don't understand all these children on Nairaland?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by wpadmin: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
femicyrus:

Exactly,
Nigerians know that an Igbo man can never become president with their track records.
If you like spam the whole internet with obi and labour party

If it is about track record, an Igbo man can become president.

What track record did Obasanjo or Buhari have before they became president?

What Track record did Jonathan have?

You are just being tribal Femicyrus.

The presidential election is different from the governorship election.

In the Governorship election, the people of a state have the chance to sit down, think and elect who they want to Govern them.

If they want people with proven track records they will get it. Just like what happened in Oyo and Anambra. The people of Oyo State already loved Seyi Makinde and he was a successful business man. So they trusted him to Govern the state.

But the presidential election is a different ball game. The presidential election is controlled by the Fulani elites not even the Hausa man.

Presidency rotates majorly between the Fulani man and the Yoruba man but who benefits the most?

It's the Fulani man.

For the Yoruba man, the only thing he benefits is the bragging rights that his tribesman became the president. After that, what else?

But the Fulani man steals the wealth of the Nation to stupor, puts his tribes men in important positions, they make judgements that favour them because they have more representatives in the house of reps.

It is well.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by drlateef: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

That’s nonsense. He did not insult any of them. He told them the home truth which most of us are aware anyway. He did not insult or disparage them. Only an ingrate will feel insulted when reminded of the good people have done to them. When he did not speak, they said he had sense of entitlement. He was now forced to talk, and you regard that as disparaging comments. Mark my words, there will be no more APC in the west and many parts of the north without Tinubu. He is the live wire of APC at least in the west. Any evil done to him is pulling down the roof of APC. Politicians are ingrates, I can never spend my money to put ingrates in power because they will pay you back with insults and ingratitude.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Amumaigwe: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

That is the only thought in the limited mind of the typical IPOBian. We wonder who is really the "Fulani slave" when so many of you, on this thread, and like dominated slaves, are blindly and shamelessly worshipping the power of the Presidency, right or wrong, to do and undo.

You people keep proving correct those who continue to insist Igbos do not have the mentality , bravery, equitable disposition, uprightness of character or political will to lead Nigeria.

Yes only Jagagban has the mentality, bravery, equitable disposition and uprightness of character to become preaident. I agree.

But why is desperately running about like a headless chicken embarrassing himself just because he feels it is his "turn" to be president?
Let he become president na. Oloshi
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by femicyrus(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
wpadmin:

If it is about track record, an Igbo man can become president.

What track record did Obasanjo or Buhari have before they became president?

What Track record did Jonathan have?

You are just being tribal Femicyrus.

The presidential election is different from the governorship election.

In the Governorship election, the people of a state have the chance to sit down, think and elect who they want to Govern them.

If they want people with proven track records they will get it. Just like what happened in Oyo and Anambra. The people of Oyo State already loved Seyi Makinde and he was a successful business man. So they trusted him to Govern the state.

But the presidential election is a different ball game. The presidential election is controlled by the Fulani elites not even the Hausa man.

Presidency rotates majorly between the Fulani man and the Yoruba man but who benefits the most?

It's the Fulani man.

For the Yoruba man, the only thing he benefits is the bragging rights that his tribesman became the president. After that, what else?

But the Fulani man steals the wealth of the Nation to stupor, puts his tribes men in important positions, they make judgements that favour them because they have more representatives in the house of reps.

It is well.
Well said
but PDP just prove my point with the election of Atiku not minding the loyalty of the Igbo nation to the party since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
casualobserver:

Everything Tinubu has worked for is to become president, his hold on Lagos and the SW is in preparation for this moment. Do you think if he fails he will have any interest in going back to being a regional leader? If he fails even his grip on the SW will be damaged. Who have you seen knowing that his dream of reaching the summit is over or attaining president is interested or goes back to being a local champion? Tell me anywhere in the world where an ex-president or an aspirant who's hope of becoming president is permanently dashed goes back into regional politics. Please name 1!!! it's do or die!! He either succeeds or he is finished.......even in the SW!!!!

Don't forget we are coming from the standpoint of you saying "He has nothing to lose"

Looking at your reply now, it implies he has EVERYTHING to lose
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by luvmijeje(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
First, the public humiliation of Obanikoro. Now, Buhari & Abiodun.

This is a Civil War.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by casualobserver: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Don't forget we are coming from the standpoint of you saying "He has nothing to lose"

Looking at your reply now, it implies he has EVERYTHING to lose

you clearly do not understand English, i suggest you read again...this is how you fail exams. let me break it down to you because ypu clearly have a problem Comprehending.

All the godfatherism was to acheive his ultimate aim. He said it yesterday in Abeokuta, his carrying others all these years has made him a constant user of pain killers, i.e the burden is much. if he cannot acheive his aim, he will reitire because he is clearly not interested in being a regional godfather carrying other people with no goal for him. Like I said once you reach the summit it is downhill from there no matter what. Tinubu wont go from national leader to regional leader, this is it, he wins or he is finished.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
casualobserver:

The question you should ask is are the people trying to double cross him ready for the fight they started because Bola Tinubu has nothing to lose. The worst person to fight is a powerful man with nothing to lose...just like Putin. For Bola Tinubu it is now or never.

This was actually what you said which I responded to. If you said he has nothing to lose, yet you say if he loses, it'll be a total loss for him even in the SW, then what you meant to say is that he has everything to lose

The fact that he has everything to lose will make him do all he can to win this.

(I understand the point you are coming from, and I apologize if my wordings were not easy to understand)
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Iamzik: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Jagaban makers of men . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

Maker of men? Is he now a god or something?

Even if this man was destined to rule, overzealous supporters like you who worship him will make God change his mind.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by casualobserver: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

This was actually what you said which I responded to. If you said he has nothing to lose, yet you say if he loses, it'll be a total loss for him even in the SW, then what you meant to say is that he has everything to lose

The fact that he has everything to lose will make him do all he can to win this.

(I understand the point you are coming from, and I apologize if my wordings were not easy to understand)

jesus wept!!!

you need to understand the difference between nothing to lose and everything to gain. You cant lose what you dont have i.e presidency or what you dont care about...the leadership of the SW!! I haave said the leadership of the SW was only a tool for his ultimate goal, even the alledged looting of lagos was all in preparation for becoming president not for personal gain, he isnt a flamboyant person. Tinubu at the moment has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Go for a refresher course in English!!!!!
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Bamzyriches451: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Damn!
Tinubu is gon fail woefully
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
spearman:

Unity beggar spotted.

Yoruba's are the worst people to be in a country with.

Betrayers And sellouts.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by maybet081: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

What on earth are you talking about? We are demanding that the APC Primaries be free, fair and open to all.

If you are smart at all, you will percieve the danger of allowing Buhari single-handedly and dictatorially select his successor while telling APC who must not be allowed to represent the Party.

I don't know why one has to speak with all one's mouth to myopic elements like you who cannot even portend the danger ahead being brewed for you that you are foolishly and ignorantly supporting.

Buhari arrogantly says there is nothing to restructure and dictatorially declared those clamouring for restructuring as "naive" and "dangerous".

Which successor will he endorse and who will he reject if the decision is entirely his own? Common straightforward logic for god sake.

It is like someone telling you that those claiming you need oxygen to live are wrong and you self-destructively aid that persons effort to destroy available oxygen in the world.

I just don't know what is wrong with some of you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/amp/

thanks for your abusive lectures, please may I ask you, when buhari made this stand on restctucturing what was tinubu the king maker's reaction to this, did he stand up for what he claims is his believe or even speak at all?
Is now,just now that restctucturing is coming up once more.

Another question sir do tinubu choose and remove the lagosian governor by himself? If YES.
Is it wrong for another leader to also choose?

Is it true that it is the turn of the Yorubas for aso rock this time ,if equity and fairness is the benchmark?
Do he the king maker believe in justice, equity and fairness?
If he don't then he must never expect fairness from anyone.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Quiny32323: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
I don't support you oga tinubu but na man u be sha.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Image123(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
but buhari had never come to claim that he wom singlehandedly, even though we all know he was massively popular in the north but tinubu is claiming that he(singular) made buhari president.

He didn't say that he singlehandedly did, did he? People voted.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by shegun4sur: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.
So that Yorubas can have a taste of the medicine they are sending to others.

God forbid bad thing
I will renounce my tribe if Tinubu becomes president
He will now start earning 10% of the wealth of Yoruba people's revenue just like he's doing in Lagos
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by TheOgaBoss: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Image123:

He didn't say that he singlehandedly did, did he? People voted.
so what does mean when he said "I made ..." Emphasis on "I".
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Wwwq: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
They are all the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES / Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.