Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) (57373 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNCOQg77yic

Recipe:
Rice
Turkey meat
Tomatoes
Tomato Puree
Tatashi
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Curry Powder
Thyme leaves
Rosemary leaves
Vegetable oil
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Bay leaves
Nutmeg powder
Garlic
Ginger

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Chopchopfine: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Yummy ���

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Taken with a very chilled bottle of coke tongue
Looks good.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Abeg enjoy your life, challenges no dey finish.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Tastes so good.
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Channah1(f): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice but I'll only go for the chicken. The rice is not mushy the way I like it.

Please, what is the taste of this Rose Mary herbs like? Ive been meaning to experiment with it but I'm kinda drawn back as I don't know what it taste like and don't want anything that will spoil the taste of my food.

By the way, was the rose Mary herbs necessary in this recipe? Thought it was only used for those foreign toppings and dipping sauces.

I wanna know.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Channah1:
Nice but I'll only go for the chicken. The rice is not mushy the way I like it.

Please, what is the taste of this Rose Mary herbs like? Ive been meaning to experiment with it but I'm kinda drawn back as I don't know what it taste like and don't want anything that will spoil the taste of my food.

By the way, was the rose Mary herbs necessary in this recipe? Thought it was only used for those foreign toppings and dipping sauces.

I wanna know.

It's like thyme, but a bit longer in size.
I believe it is best for seasoning proteins (beef, chicken, turkey...)

Lalasticlala, come see better chow.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Channah1(f): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Oh.. really? Then no need trying it because I don't really like the taste of thyme especially when added directly to stews and rice. The flavor is too strong and ends up overshadowing the taste of the food.

Thanks Maria.

15 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Channah1:

Oh.. really? Then no need trying because I don't really like the taste of thyme especially when added directly to stews and rice. The flavor is too strong and ends up overshadowing the taste of the food.

Thanks Maria.

Your taste buds don't seem to like herbs and spices that much. cheesy

You're welcome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Cmanforall: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok

Will it be served at APC convention today? grin

8 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by sukkot: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Kizzygentle: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just bring the meal already..
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Ezedon(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where are you now, I'm on my way
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by havenz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
All i can see is heart-attack after APC primary Recipe.

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by CheedyJ(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Efcc, come o, person dey chop turkey for this hard times..

11 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by cassidy1996(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Food is good

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by faithfull18(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Can you add more meat to the plate and send my way. Let me see if it actually tastes nice. Tasting is believing.

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by pmc01(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don't understand the looks of this turkey. Awkward, to say the least
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by candidbabe(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yummy yummy yummy
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Ojuntana: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Which mod move this kind thing to fp at this hour?
Do we look like a joke to you

9 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
No appetite yet until primary finishes lol
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by shogsman(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
God I miss home ,my ma use to dish out this on weekends

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Titovanzel(f): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
I live for Food and FOOTBALL! Looks inviting! Weldone, OP!
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Thank you Mariangeles for the explanation.
You are amazing.

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by soberdrunk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na wa ooo!! See chow!!!
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by chineesfx21728: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by rickleye: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Madam I dey look for wife o.
DM if available smiley
It looks amazing prepared for a King by his Queen.
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Amotekun777: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by KmniAutos(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Looks good.

God forbid, you don't know the danger of oil combination and the soda in the coke , leads to blood congestion.

4 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Amotekun777: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Looks good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) / Two White Men Seen Pounding Yam At An Event (Photos, Video) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.