Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. (2559 Views)

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Naijafm: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Most times we often wish we had super powers to bring back some things. If your wish becomes true and you are to bring back just one of these artistes in the picture that have passed on, who would it be??

https://www.facebook.com/naijafm/photos/a.1082805718439478/5090073154379361/?type=3

Follow Naija.fm on our social media handles Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with trending news, breaking news, entertainment news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by allen113: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Dagrin aka Barack O'grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by starpon1: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Fela

16 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by sirjustice1575(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Fela,. cry cry

The great musical prophet that foreseen the doom befalling Nigeria now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by uchaymart(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Fela will be back again to tell Nigerians what would happen in 40years time.

Btw From the way things are unfolding, we are just experiencing what he sang about 40years ago..

I have more than 100 songs of the legend on my playlist

ABAMI EDA

7 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by baretalk: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Fela and Dagrin
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by JohnnA1: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Fela or OJB
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Aliyu55: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Sound sultan

7 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Biafranodogwu55: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Fela and dagrin
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by dudusky007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
OJB
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Bravetunde: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bring back fela.
I m from SS/se region but I love fella with great passion.
Which the old kleptomaniacc,drrug addictt and corruptt theivenubu can be like him.
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by gulfer: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ayinde Barrister cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by EKOFOODMART: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
BARRY...GRAND MAYOR

4 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by paulolee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
fela...mk e kum face our politicians for us
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by saintkeppy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Prophet Fela Lapo Kuti, simply fearless, spit fire, cheesy even when freedom of speech hasn't become a law then, him dey tell you hoha! I listen to his songs over&over again. OBJ, IBB etc governments don suffa for this man hand.

Military Heads of State, especially IBB will be like what the Fvc.k undecided you criticising my government, arrested many times, but still been released, he keeps criticizing more under the inspiration of concentrated Kalakuta Republic Weed!

RIP King of Afrobeat, your lyrics of your songs is what we seeing today in Nigeria.
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by calabaman(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Definitely Fela.

God rest their souls.

Singing.... suffering n smilling.
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chief Osita Osadebe [/b]and [b]Chief Oliver De Coque. These two musical legends can never be replaced.Music has never been the same since these maestros died. I will forever miss them.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by nairaman66(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fela is still alive in his music!
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by kazobaba1985: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
I love to bring back all of them. cry

1 Like

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by olasaad(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ayinde Barrister

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Fakbrown: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sam loco
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by badboyTee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
That should be Dagrin or Michael Jackson if his pic is also there
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Getsaved(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Most Nigerians always choose a Barabas.
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by princemillla(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
All of them enjoyed their fame except few. So da grin should be back
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by yesloaded: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
kazobaba1985:
I love to bring back all of them. cry

Same here
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fela Anikulapo Kuti!
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by FahBuLous: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
I will bring back Juice Wrld
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by IamCeazer(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Da'Grin. RIP Omo Ita. I miss dat nigga so damn much.. "if I die, make you no cry for me" dat lyrics can't stop banging in my head
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by updatechange(m): 4:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Daggy oloro aka akagun
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by ekukeku(m): 5:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Fela
Let Dagrin be his backup
After dey reach, Dagrin will now run away from Fela & stand on his own...

I use style to bring two people grin
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by Urheadmaster(m): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2022
ekukeku:
Fela
Let Dagrin be his backup
After dey reach, Dagrin will now run away from Fela & stand on his own...

I use style to bring two people grin

2 pac

Biggie smalls and

Michael Jackson angry

Fela

Whitney Houston cry
Re: Bring Back One Of These Artistes In This Picture That Have Passed On. by adecz: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2022
☑️☑️☑️Fela is an original and the only one
worth bringing back..

The remaining are replaceable and
not worth the effort as their are better
musicians doing bigger things.❌❌❌

Fela is even too big to be included
amongst these musical grasshoppers..☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital / Photos Of Parents In Nnewi Allegedly Killed By Their Only Son (Video) / Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.