Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready (16335 Views)

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Skillsnigeria: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by monakii: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Mjshexy(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
They are never ready for anything
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Cloud007: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
All these because of Asiwaju. Na wah ohhh grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by IgOga(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
APC may not have any candidate for president the way Adamu is riding their boat grin
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Boss469(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
See as people wey don fail Nigeria dey always reach fp Nairaland is gone.
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Freelane33(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Uncle wink
Na you get the seat
Jagaban to the world

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
It’s a consensus, we should be talking about how to console Tinubu

Don’t underestimate how he’s going to react after the announcement on that day
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Dagenius53: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

The choice is left for you to decide your next president
What's the good thing the adminstration has done? Seems you are still under your mama pants.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by onuman: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2022
dre11:
Seventy-two hours to the presidential primary of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the report of the screening committee of the party is not...

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-ticket-72-hours-to-apc-primary-screening-report-not-ready

APC needs to screen out the following: Okorocha, Tinubu, Lawan and other northern APC presidential aspirants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by ceede2: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari will dealt Tinubu the final blow at the primary on Tuesday no doubt about that
he never disappoint. You must be present Anti- Tinubu.

Tinubu!!!! kpa pogi there.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by tamdun: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Now I know why Tinubu is talking tough, it seems Buhari wants to remove him from the picture but "kaka ki eku ma je sese, àfi se awadanu ni"
Buhari is a huge mistake...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Lagos governor style of screening loading
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Kizzygentle: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2022
V
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by SarkinYarki: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
The screening report is has maligned Jagaban be that
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by frowland(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

The choice is left for you to decide your next president

Talk is cheap.
How do you move from consuming to producing nation without the basic amenities like road networks, rail lines, airports, sea ports and so fort? Please explain briefly, I am in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Reality3080: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari will dealt Tinubu the final blow at the primary on Tuesday no doubt about that
just know that if tinubu doesn’t get d ticket,he will team up with atiku n that’s game over for peter obi n co

Yorubas will b well represented in the government which will further prepare them for presidency after 16 years of helping d north

It will further allienate d igbos n make d bond between d north n south west become stronger

By that time it will b too late to shout Biafra or death n igbos will b back to political exile again which means yorubas willl have it after 16 years of waiting n igbos will wait for another 16 years again

Lets see how it goes

Either way it’s a win win for yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Antoeni(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2022
May Tinubu Get The Ambode Treatment From Buhari

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Goodnigga: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2022
donaldking10:
A.P.C are in a state of confusion right now because of Atiku & Kwankwaso.
Right now they are wondering where to get northern votes from because they already know Tinubu or any Yoruba man can't guarantee victory for them.
Tinubu is only popular in the West, & no South-East or South-South person can ever vote for Tinubu.
And the north would rather vote for their brothers Atiku or Kwankwaso to be president, than to vote a Yoruba man.
The only option right now for A.P.C to get their desired northern votes is to pick a consensus candidate from the north, & then zone the V.P to the south.
Unfortunately the only position Tinubu can dream of getting based on Analysis is being the V.P.
And unfortunately there's currently no northern strong man yet to fly the A.P.C flag.
This is the best opportunity for L.P or P.D.P to save Nigeria.
Though i've never been a fan of Atiku.
You like sprewing rubbish. Does the constitution says only Northern votes win elections? If it's by that why did Buhari failed three times? You need 25% votes of each zone to be the winner

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by IPIGMODS: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ashiere Prince of Abakaliki.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by ChoCho54(f): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

omo ibo ashiere impostor from owerri in barren iboland.
lazy idle yoot, na ur laziness and hatred for tinubu put u in hardship and sifia pain u dey complain about 3 days ago.
Why country no go hard for you wen u be lazy yoot wey dey jinx everyone u support with ur ibo badluck
You could have said all these without wailing.
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Ezedon(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
We are waiting
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Born2Breed(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Another
Political
Confusion
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
just know that if tinubu doesn’t get d ticket,he will team up with atiku n that’s game over for peter obi n co

Yorubas will b well represented in the government which will further prepare them for presidency after 16 years of helping d north

It will further allienate d igbos n make d bond between d north n south west become stronger

By that time it will b too late to shout Biafra or death n igbos will b back to political exile again which means yorubas willl have it after 16 years of waiting n igbos will wait for another 16 years again

Lets see how it goes

Either way it’s a win win for yorubas
Atiku vice will likely be an Igbo man and you know that Atiku is friends with the Igbos so I expect the igbos to get juicy positions in PDP government as always been

Tinubu is just a loser
I predicted Tinubu national disgrace and it has come to pass
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Sharpnetbiz: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is always the case when politicking is involve.
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Kingcalls: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
donaldking10:
A.P.C are in a state of confusion right now because of Atiku & Kwankwaso.
Right now they are wondering where to get northern votes from because they already know Tinubu or any Yoruba man can't guarantee victory for them.
Tinubu is only popular in the West, & no South-East or South-South person can ever vote for Tinubu.
And the north would rather vote for their brothers Atiku or Kwankwaso to be president, than to vote a Yoruba man.
The only option right now for A.P.C to get their desired northern votes is to pick a consensus candidate from the north, & then zone the V.P to the south.
Unfortunately the only position Tinubu can dream of getting based on Analysis is being the V.P.
And unfortunately there's currently no northern strong man yet to fly the A.P.C flag.
This is the best opportunity for L.P or P.D.P to save Nigeria.
Though i've never been a fan of Atiku.

Besides , fielding a Muslim/ Muslim ticket can't work
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by kingyakos: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
I want to be president because it is my turn grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Reality3080: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Is better make e scatter and Atiku becomes the president.
APC was not founded by Buhari alone, there are major stakeholders in the APC who can't just be sideline.

tinubu will support atiku n have a major stake in pdp then silent peter obi n co for life

Then yorubas will have a huge stake in pdp again through tinubu n that will enable yorubas negotiate presidency better after atiku

The losers here are peter obi,igbos,osinbajo cos once tinubu align with atiku it’s game over

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Praise Buhari At The End Of His Tenure / FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty / Ambode’s Inaugural Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.