Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (41859 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Bamzyriches451: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Damn!
Tinubu can never be our president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by shibanbo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
How will all those you listed transform the life of an ordinary Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by anthonyonyolu(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
all this your gibberish would have been true if you guys are politically relevant. But unfortunately, talking bout politics your people do t play any important role. Even south south is even getting prominent more than you guys. If Peter obi comes this in 2023 election I will give you 20k. Even ordinary party research and calculation obi can't calculate and make right decisions until he mis jump into Labour party riddled with court cases. Ode.

Are you in support for good governance or you are all for tribal politics even if its a goat so long he is from your region you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Successfulben: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Damn nigga. The Ass-hole Yolubas� are as useless as the letter p in psychology. They are certified back-stabbers. You cannot depend on them. They are traitors. They stabbed Good luck, they will stab you( Tinubu) too.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by back2sender: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
You will never smell that Aso Rock.
A resounding Amen to it. No money bag with a peeing perfurme or atikulated should be allowed to lead us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by lendahand(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
You will never smell that Aso Rock.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Newton2024: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
[s]
Ceeman2o:
The media should cut some slacks for this man. Let him breath small. Too much dragging for an old youth grin grin.pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New or toks.
We're @ladipo lagos and Onitsha.
Chat or call us from profile
[/s] Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. Take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Newton2024: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Nigeria.
Your god, Tinubu can never be president. Take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by thrillionaire(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Faiththatworks post=113430575][/quote] don't stay at home and waste your vote if Tinubu loses on Sunday. Cast that vote for Peter Obi so that Nigeria gets fixed
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Xscape1993(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
back2sender:

A resounding Amen to it. No money bag with a peeing perfurme or atikulated should be allowed to lead us.
.You are a true Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Xscape1993(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
dreu2fine:

Remember what u did to ambode
The laws of the universe can not changed...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Masterito(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol, are you sure? I see a northerner ruling again.
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Navalsadiq(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
a football match is not over until after ninety minutes.politics is a game of chess don't get to confident bro.e go shock you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by bigtt76(f): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
This guy is heading towards self-destruct. I made this, I made that and now age don enter am. This desperation is too much abeg. Godfathers don't go around showing themselves, others do so on their behalf.

ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Donnybill(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege post=113427200]All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.[/quote]

Dreamers, very lousy, lazy and greedy race, I'm happy Northerner are giving it to y'all wotowoto, slavemasters grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by clevybrown(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
ur bigotry level is fatal... I'll advise u seek for help
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by LordOfTheGame: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emperor with entitlement mentality.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Donnybill(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.[/quote]

Dreamers, very lousy, lazy and greedy race, I'm happy Northerner are giving it to y'all wotowoto, slavemasters grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by oguns222: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Tinubu is arrogant and repressive.

Stop supporting a potential human rights abuser
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by dejmania(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
It comes before a fall
chatinent:
What did you hear about pride?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by PoliteActivist: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

They are attacking him because he should be in jail for stealing Lagos tax money on a daily. He has no business running for ANYTHING
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by BigBizzy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
entitlement mentality ... the man is losing it
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
power drunk Tinubu. we need his manifesto
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Mrfixitt(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
Mumu talk. Just wait and see who will be Apc flag bearer. Will never be Druggie and will also elude Osibanjo
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:

And Tinubu is showing desperation and using emotional blackmail on people
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Arabaincubus: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
This Tinubu is darn ridiculous.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

So what APC that Tinubu moulded achieved for nigeria?
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Duru009(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
This MAN will kill himself if he doesn't become NIGERIA President.....
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Iliya1520: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
de don start fight again na when northerner come the ticket they will learn a lessen.
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Proudlyomonna: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
all this your gibberish would have been true if you guys are politically relevant. But unfortunately, talking bout politics your people do t play any important role. Even south south is even getting prominent more than you guys. If Peter obi comes this in 2023 election I will give you 20k. Even ordinary party research and calculation obi can't calculate and make right decisions until he mis jump into Labour party riddled with court cases. Ode.

Can you now see that you are a very useless animal ;Dso you can't get into a discussion without insults right?
Well I don't join fòols like your type to do senseless tribal gbasgbos grin
And like I said I am not voting for Peter Obi just for the sake of winning,I am voting for my conscience and for what's right,you castrated biliwacky monkey grin
Give the 20k to the people who need it,the country hard some people can barely survive this evil govt that has plundered the Country into unimaginable suffering,locate them and give them the 20k them go thank you grin
I been think se na human being I quote,I don see se na animal I quote cheesy cheesy grin
Oga Seun make you do put block key so I go fit dey block useless foolish pikins like dis stupid boy grin grin
Eleribu grin
Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by docikenna: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:

in 2023 your are still thinking about tribal person not who go fit do the job
.Pity on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.