Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? (643 Views)

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by superemmy(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
With recent events portrayed by the Nigerian political elite. We as a people must ask, are some of these individuals there for the good of the country?

One can see from media views, interviews, speeches from some of the so called Political Godfathers, that they do not serve the interest of the people rather they seek to serve their own interest.

It is sad, unbelievable and sardonic that followers and supporters of certain political elite do so at the detriment of the nation.

Before choosing a Political Candidate, i employ you good loving Nigerians, watch, see and learn from viewing these so called Leaders and what they have to offer the nation.

It is evident that Nigeria is like a ship at sea without a helmsman yet we might be heading towards a colossal disaster by celebrating illicit, crooked and immoral behaviours i.e. cashouts of delegates, the magnimous inflow of dollars at primaries when people who really need same for school and business production cannot access it.

While some may have provided viable solutions towards the problem of Nigeria others seek to enshrine themselves as gods, kingmakers, alphas and omegas, and lifetime ambition seekers in Nigeria without solutions to our erstwhile problems.

I implore readers once again to watch the videos of some of these our so called leaders and political elite who are merely seeking vain glory and self aggrandizement and not the betterment of the nation.

Which brings me to the topic at hand.

Why should a single individual be above the collective good?
Why should a single individual feel they have or have been the absolute power in deciding who leads this country?
Why should a single individual feel we as a nation owe the position of the No 1 citizen - a job which requires understanding, patience, effort, strength, skill and time; to him?

It baffles me that at this dire stage we are in, we as a people have refused to have common sense?

I watched with dismay when Tinubu was asked about what plans he had for the Youth and unemployment crises, and his response was to draft 50 million youths into the military who would feed on Cassava, Yam, Agbado and Corn, and I asked myself, is this man a person someone is seriously considering as a Solution to our Nation's myriad problems?

It is sad, a group of individuals with vested interests have chosen to saddle an individual who is supposed to be resting with his wealth for his age as the next big choice for Nigerians to have as a Ruler.

The Youth should wake up. #Endsars has shown Nigeria and the world at large that we are ready to take the centre stage and Enough is Enough.

A power desperate seeker can never have the good of the nation at his heart.

Be wise Get your PVC and vote wisely God Bless

And remember before you attack me, I am not speaking from a Position of hate or biase, Go and watch the videos and speeches of all these Political elites vying for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you will understand my title.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Massiveglory: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
You have said it all.
The desperation of tinubu stinks. Leadership is service, and you don't serve by desperation. If tinubu mistakenly becomes president, he will be a buhari/biden promax. He will send Nigeria into a state of comatose.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
. A power desperate seeker can never have the good of the nation at his heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by duro4chang(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
An average of ten threads about Tinubu per day. Na was ooooo
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
DEMENTIA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Mooh247: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
cool

Tinubu kept quiet they insulted him and called him insensitivity now he is speaking suddenly he is boisterous and arrogant

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by OlympianZeus(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
The truth is real

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by ThePlugg(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Normally Tinubu is going nowhere ....bruh chill,after aquiring almost half of Lagos for himself,so dis nonsense people wants him to start claiming the while Nigeria for himself too....dat man dat ll soon die wants to rule,and all dis Yoruba headslammers wan die for ehn matter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Parachoko: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Only God knows what you guys want from Tinubu grin

He kept quiet, una go wail

He talk, una go still wail
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by ValZod(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerians just like to suffer sha. Buhari sef go better pass this man oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by ValZod(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Na you be part of our problem. Why you no fit support Osibanjo. The guy is sound, doesnt have baggage and is capable and people like him.

What does Tinubu have to offer wey you find interesting??

Omo eko ni mi Tinubu will be total disaster if he goes there and you know it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Parachoko: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2022
ValZod:

Na you be part of our problem. Why you no fit support Osibanjo. The guy is sound, doesnt have baggage and is capable and people like him.

What does Tinubu have to offer wey you find interesting??

Omo eko ni mi Tinubu will be total disaster if he goes there and you know it
You are not making sense, this is democracy, everybody have the right to support whoever they want.

Osinbanjo is in charge of the economy, and the economy is presently in comatose.
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Mooh247: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Same people wey no fit ear wetin Tinubu dey talk for panel, now suddenly hear him loud and clear in Ogun
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Right said. It baffles me when youths supports corrupt and old men like Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by DamianX: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Same people wey no fit ear wetin Tinubu dey talk for panel, now suddenly hear him loud and clear in Ogun

"Wey no fit Ear" grin
Na only tribalism una Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Mooh247: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:

"Wey no fit Ear" grin
Na only tribalism una Sabi.

Kpele oo Mr English.... Carry ya knowledge of English go collect free visa for UK nau

Mscheew!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by DamianX: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Kpele oo Mr English.... Carry ya knowledge of English go collect free visa for UK nau

Mscheew!!

I'm actually in the Us don't need no free visa in UK.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by lionshare: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
The collective good itself is the summation of individual preferences which more often than not the God-father represents. This posits that the people deserves their leaders because the leaders represent more often than not the average interests of the people.
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by ValZod(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
You are not making sense, this is democracy, everybody have the right to support whoever they want.

Osinbanjo is in charge of the economy, and the economy is presently in comatose.

So you're agreeing that Tinubu will do better grin grin grin

My bro forget grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by OlympianZeus(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2022
lionshare:
The collective good itself is the summation of individual preferences which more often than not the God-father represents. This posits that the people deserves their leaders because the leaders represent more often than not the average interests of the people.

This one dey pain my head to reason.

Mod no go see this one to push for front page
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by Racoon(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2022
All joined! The annoying thing is the claim of hs birth right to rule Nigeria. Never seen a desperate person like Tinubu. Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by lionshare: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
OlympianZeus:

This one dey pain my head to reason.

Mod no go see this one to push for front page
LOL! Don't hate the player(tinubu), hate the game (politics-interests)but actually you cannot hate the game because the current game(democracy) is the lesser evil.
Re: Tinubu A Case Study: Desperation, Dementia Or Dominance? by an0daGuy: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
It’s madness, simple raw unfiltered and undiluted madness

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku VS Tinubu: Nigerians Should Never Pray Again For The Country To Get Better / Atiku Abubakar Stole With Globacom(glo) / Tinubu’s People Promised Me N100,000 But Paid Only N40k - Fake Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.