Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Clarion Call: The Brutal Mugging And Judas/fulanis Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarion Call: The Brutal Mugging And Judas/fulanis Robbery (118 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call: The Brutal Mugging And Judas/fulanis Robbery by DejiPlug(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Brutal Mugging And Judas/Fulanis Robbery In Fagba Is Getting To A Heightened And Disturbing Rate.

~By Oluwaseun Trust Bethnews media

This is to officially draw the attention of Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Ifako Ijaiye Local Government chairman, Usman Hamsat and Area Commander, Area G Police Station, Commander Zungura who covers Ifako Ijaiye axis, I would like to use this medium to pass this privileged information as Lagos/Lagosian already sitting on a keg of gun powder.

The present situation of Fagba axis is no longer save and unbearable as several people had related their experiences while I witnessed this about 9:30pm yesterday, Thursday June 2, 2022 right between daddy savage junction and Fagba bus stop.

People were mugged with impunity; while Red House police vehicle/van usually stationed before now, in savry but suddenly nowhere to be found! Even if those policemen were sighted, surely, they were only stationed for something different entirely, whether to extort the motorists or traffic offenders either of the two basis, I have my point on the allegations because it has severally happened in my presence which I even took extorting pictures of the scene.

Recently I have seen a scenario whereby a small boy amongst those truck pushers snatched a phone from a passenger seated Inside Keke Napep (Tricycle) while on traffic of about 30 seconds in the presence of those policemen we all saw him while he ran towards rail-line Abattoir axis

These were Hausa boys we saw and mostly teenagers who eventually ran across the market/ rail line to the abattoir.

During our 7:00am vox Pop another victim recalled "my wife witnessed one around 6am sometimes back between Oparo and zenith bank her colleague was fast to quickly enter the car after using the atm. They used a cutlass to attack their victim who was on his way to work, blood dripping from him he was shouting ole, while those Hausas attackers too was shouting ole(thief) and running too just at fagba bus stop while it was raining at 6.30am on that Saturday some pole were robbed".

It's obvious something urgent needs to be done as fast as possible.

My major concern is those Hausas/Fulanis teenagers that always gathered themselves at Fagba junction on daily basis doing nothing, similar cases has been reported by this medium in the year past during the era of former Ifako Ijaiye Local government, Apostle OlorunToba Oke who singlehandedly warned and addressed those guys to desist from their evil perpetrators/act else they will face the wrath of the State government, this was Toba Oke's words then.

Guess we will recalled what happened during endsars protest? We saw how those guys went out midnight to set many houses/shops ablaze which nothing was done till date.

Now the same ugly scenario is about to resurface again. I wish our political rulers, Lagos state government could adhered towards this popular saying

"A stich in time is just for the wise"!

Kindly help share this concern to reach Lagos State Government or those who can stem this situation.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Fake Bankruptcy Boots Fall, And The Hourglass Of Time Is About To Bottom Out. / I Buy Gift Cards .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.