Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law (622 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by seunlayi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
A boy is involved in what looks like a serious relationship with his brother wife junior sister. Not those chop and clean mouth stuffs.

I personally disagreed with this

What is your view about this and any advice for any body who find his/herself in this shoe

Cc: Rocktation,
Cc: farano)
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sister - in - law

By law she is his sister.

Do not marry you sister. grin

QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by modsfucker: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why not, so if your brother dies won't you marry his wife if you so wish?
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
sha women don finish ni ( cur i no understand again
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by seunlayi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
modsfucker:
Why not, so if your brother dies won't you marry his wife if you so wish?
which one be this ọgbẹni? Marry my bro wife kẹ̀? You dey alright so? I fear you o.

Anyway if it happened, me and my wife will automatically become one of the parents to the children and a brother to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by modsfucker: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunlayi:
which one be this ọgbẹni? Marry my bro wife kẹ̀? You dey alright so? I fear you o.

Anyway if it happened, me and my wife will automatically become one of the parents to the children and a brother to his wife.

Lolz.. I'm talking about a situation whereby you're not married and your brother dies, can't you marry the wife and take good care of the children? What religious or cultural provision bars you from marrying her?
Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by seunlayi(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
modsfucker:

Lolz.. I'm talking about a situation whereby you're not married and your brother dies, can't you marry the wife and take good care of the children? What religious or cultural provision bars you from marrying her?
my personal sef won't allow this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by Dorwadora(f): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2022
I don't think there's a law against it.... It's not incest.

Though some community law is against it but generally it's not big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Marry Ones sister/brother In-law by modsfucker: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2022
seunlayi:
my personal sef won't allow this. Thank you

Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Call This A Joke? / Help! During Masturbation My Penis Suddenly Shrink , What Could Be The Cause? / Big Breasts Sugar Momma Is Sucking Man's Dickk With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.