Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures (20206 Views)

Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff / Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die / IPOB Simon Ekpa Look Alike Detected In 1967 Biafra War Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
You were dancing naked to the arusi, the same way you danced to the arusi in the secret is the same way the arusi will send you out to dance unless you confess and apologise to MNK and Biafrans in the public. The Dragon is out with fire you took my name to do evil. Ijukwa ese?
Those thinking that this is a saga, think again. I don’t expose for the fun of it. What must be done must be done. If you think selling MNK to enemy is internal issue, think again. However, the house cleansing continues & I will always come with evidence. I remain loyal to MNK

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1532696402790338561

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by gambia(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Another Palava. The guy needs to be tamed, there are other better ways to achieve Biafra than this madness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Joezinho: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Everyone now believes they can become the president of Nigeria.. No thanks to the clueless one...

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Ikamanishere(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
This Biafra business self...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Ikamanishere(f): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Later I go enter twitter to watch the nude.I want to see her breast and pussy,since she decided to show us.....

God bless Mazi Simon ekpa.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by noleflendum: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beerfra go sweet

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ikamanishere:
Later I go enter twitter to watch the nude.I want to see her breast and pussy,since she decided to show us.....

God bless Mazi Simon ekpa.....

God bless you too

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by noleflendum: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
he supposed to release the full pictures nah grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Idiotseverywher: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Continue to post fake pictures, very soon you will see that of tinubu and lawan or kwankwaso own too, rubbish people giving fake stories, Na nairaland mods I blame not you people
Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by SunsetYellow: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

God bless you too

Mazi, I greet you ! But you need to reduce the way you about the sit at home orders. People are dying. Are you sure this is the only solution ?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by udele1: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Both Nnamdi Kanu and Simon must have slept with this senseless woman.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Reality3080: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
God bless simon ekpa

Gidgiddy,I guess this is d Biafra of your dreams grin grin grin

Now we can see y nnamdi kanu said 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Golan007: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
God bless simon ekpa

Gidgiddy,I guess this is d Biafra of your dreams grin grin grin

Now we can see y nnamdi kanu said 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes

grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Maxymilliano(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine what Ipob terrorist agitations has been reduced to

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
udele1:
Even me sef, if I see opportunity I go collect my own, she looks kiss tongue grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by TechBIogger: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
You were dancing naked to the arusi, the same way you danced to the arusi in the secret is the same way the arusi will send you out to dance unless you confess and apologise to MNK and Biafrans in the public. The Dragon is out with fire you took my name to do evil. Ijukwa ese?
Those thinking that this is a saga, think again. I don’t expose for the fun of it. What must be done must be done. If you think selling MNK to enemy is internal issue, think again. However, the house cleansing continues & I will always come with evidence. I remain loyal to MNK

change headline to Dr Ofoegbu
Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by TechBIogger: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

cc naptu2 naptu
Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by r4bbit: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
isoright

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by TechBIogger: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
SunsetYellow:

Mazi, I greet you ! But you need to reduce the way you about the sit at home orders. People are dying. Are you sure this is the only solution ?
so for your mind now Simon Ekpa dey nairaland.
Hahaha

9 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Ikamanishere(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
TechBIogger:
Hahaha

Yes his monicker is whiteangel1234

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by TechBIogger: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Yes his monicker is whiteangel1234
I know whiteangel very well. though at times I get so baffled how he tends to be the first to lay hold on updates and even pictures.

how did you know this?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
SunsetYellow:

sit at home can not be cancelled now as Zoo is feeling it
I may later consider your plead

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
TechBIogger:
Hahaha
efulefu
I'm real Simon Ekpa the deciple of Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
They have resorted to blackmail

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Sergio101(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
angry

Just look at what this shameless people are doing.

The acclaimed freedom fighters.

I weep for our fore fathers that died in this course.

Chinua Achebe.......this generation has let your ebulliency down.

Nya Diba angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by TechBIogger: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
efulefu
I'm real Simon Ekpa the deciple of Nnamdi Kanu

Simon Ekpa wey no fit spell disciple cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Continue to post fake pictures, very soon you will see that of tinubu and lawan or kwankwaso own too, rubbish people giving fake stories, Na nairaland mods I blame not you people
efulefu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
udele1:
I never do it

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by workchopNG: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nawaa o
Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by EmiDon11: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
TechBIogger:
Simon Ekpa wey no fit spell disciple cheesy
No be juju be that?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Alusiizizi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
efulefu
I'm real I am the real Simon Ekpa[b],[/b] the deciple disciple of Nnamdi Kanu

At least learn how to write a correct English sentence before impersonating a person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures by Christistruth00: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Biafran Agitation Is a Monumental Fraud and Crime Wave

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Return Nigeria’s $15m Soon – S-africa / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.