Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. (2467 Views)

List Of Sites That Predict Football Matches Accurately In 2019 / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos / Learn How To Predict Football Matches Accurately (CHEAT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you want to make profit in the long run on betting you MUST work with stats and Infogol is one of the best sites for stats. Winning bets on luck mostly work for new punters. We will be showing you our unique way of using the recent form to predict a football match.

What is Recent Form?

I do not know if you are new to betting terms or not but let me still explain what a recent form is.

You must be � to bet and when the fun stop it is time for you to stop.

Recent form is how a team is performing in recent matches. In football, Wins are shown with W in green colour, Draws with the letter D in yellow and Losses with the letter L in red colour. Recent forms show how many times a team has won, drawn or lost in recent times. You will see team matches results patterns. In strong teams, the pattern is always Wins W with few Draws D and Losses L while in average and poor teams you will see a mixture of Draws D and Losses L with few Wins W.

How does Recent Form Affect a match Result?

This is a big question and you might not know how big it is. The biggest question in a football match is, "who will win"? The 1X2 market is the biggest while other markets are backups. Many methods have been developed to determine the outcome of a football match. Many of these methods fail in the long run and the accuracy is not much or constant in their results.

Nobody can predict with accuracy the outcome of a football match. Predictions are the likely outcome(s).

When a team has five straight wins you will be pushed to believe it is a strong team. You are right. It is not easy for a team to have 5 matches winning streaks although some clubs do have more than 5 winning streaks. Don't be fooled. The longer the streak the more likeness that it will soon come to an end. A team that has 10 losing streaks is likely to break it in the next match by getting a draw or a miraculously win. The only thing that recent form shows is how strong a team is and in this article, we will show you how to use the recent form in football prediction.

How to use the recent form to Predict a football match.

This is the most important part of this article. Bear in mind that whatever I teach here is my prediction logic. I believe that every team want to improve. I don't believe that when Liverpool is playing against Norwich that Liverpool to win is a sure game. NO. My predictions are not like that. In my predictions you can see me back Nigeria to win Belgium, South Africa to win Germany, Norwich to win Chelsea or Crystal Palace to win Man City. My prediction logic is different from most tipsters. I will be showing you MY logic on how to use the recent form in predicting a football match.

There are three outcomes in a match - win, draw and lose. We need to assign numbers to them. What are the numbers to assign? For simplicity, I am using 0, 0.5 and 1. Which outcome to assign 1? Which one to assign 0.5? Which one to assign 0? This is another problem. For default 0.5 will be assigned to draw because it is the middle outcome. Should we assign 1 to a win or to a loss? This comes back to logic. I believe in improvement. A team that lost a match need to improve. I will be assigning 1 to lose and 0 to win.
Win W = 0.0
Draw D = 0.5
Lose L = 1.0

We will analyse a Japan second league match between Okayama and Kanazawa. This match is scheduled to play on 4th April 2022. The maths here are just calculated using a simple mean. We use the last 5 matches data from overall matches and home matches for a team playing at home and use the last 5 overall matches and away matches for the team playing away. Our home team here is Okayama see the results of Okayama in the pictures below

Okayama Last 5 Overall Matches.

Okayama Last 5 Home Matches.

Okayama Last 5 Home matches

Okayama last 5 overall matches.

L
L
W
D
D

Remember that a Win is 0 and Lose is 1 while draw is 0.5
(1 * (W) + 2 * (L) + 2(D)) =
(1 * 0 + 2 * (0.5) + 2(1)) =
(0+ 1+ 2) =
Remember we are using 5 results so we divide by 5 to get the mean.

3/5 =

Let's check the Home games.

D
W
W
L
W

We have 3 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw.
(3 * (0) + 1 * (0.5) + 1 * (1)) =
(0 + 0.5 + 1) =
1.5=
1.5/5 =

So we have 0.4 from Overall matches and 0.3 from Home matches. We take the mean(dividing by 2)

0.6 + 0.3=
0.9=
0.9 =
0.45 =

Home team Okayama scored 0.45. Let's calculate for Away team Kanazawa.

Last 5 overall matches

Kanazawa last 5 overall matches

Last 5 Away matches

Kanazawa last 5 away matches

Overall

W
L
D
W
W

3 wins 1 win and 1 draw.
(3(0) + 1(0.5) + 1(1)) =
(0 + 0.5 + 1) =
1.5=

1.5/5 =

Away Matches.
W
D
L
L
W

2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw.
(2(0) + 1(0.5) + 2(1))
(0 + 0.5 + 2)
2.5/5

We have 0.3 from Overall and 0.5 from Away. Taking the mean.
(0.3 + 0.5)/2
(0.cool/2

We can see home has a bigger number of 0.45. Home is bigger than home with 0.05 which we can say is 5%.
As of the time writing this flashscore odds for this match is |2.43|3.15|3.14. If this method is effective we should at least predict Home not to lose that is 1X but matches with small differences tends to end in a full time draw.

This is a model and it is also not advisable to predict a match using a single factor. You can also see insight from over 2.5 to make better predictions. We have also written an article on this you should read - Predicting sure over 2.5.

We can just wait and see how the match will end.

You can also change the logic. You can make Win to be 1 and lose to be 0.

L
L
W
D
D

We will use recent form again but this time Win is 1 and lose is 0

(1(1) + 2(0.5) + 2(0))
2/5

We have 0.4 in Overal matches. You can see this is (1- (the former result))

D
W
W
L
W

We have 3 wins(1), 1 loss(0) and 1 draws(0.5)
(3(1) + 1(0) + 1(0.5))
3+0+0.5
3.5/5

We have 0.7 for the home matches.

Let's take the two results to see the means recent of the recent form.

0.4 + 0.7 =
1.1 =
1.1/2 =
0.55 =

Let also check the the away team Kanazawa

Overall
W
L
D
W
W

3 win(1), 1 draw(0.5) and 1 loss(0)

3(1) + 1(0.5)
3 .5/5

For away matches.

Away Matches.
W
D
L
L
W
2 wins(1), 1 draw(0.5) and 2 losses(0)

2(1) + 1(0.5)
2 + 0.5
2.5/5

So the mean is:

0.7 + 0.5
1.6/2

While home has 0.45 and Kanzama has 0.4. In this reverse logic Kanzama rates higher than okayama with 0.05. Which is 5%.

Which Result is accurate?
This is why we calculated the two and see the one that works.

If you are mathematically minded your mind will tell you to combine the two result to get the mean and use the result. But if you do that you will only get 0.5 for each. It will be like a coin toss.

Check it out.
For Home.
Making Lose = 1.
We got 0.45
Making Win = 1
We got 0.55
If we take mean
0.55 + 0.45
1/2

For away.
Making Lose = 1
The got 0.4
Making win = 1
They got 0.6
0.6 + 0.4 =
1 =
1/2 =
0.5 =

It will be the same results for both teams. This is why we can't use the two results together but only use one.

You can also check this prediction website.

This logic is based on the improvement logic

Read the main content for the highlighted posts.
http://www.soccerprints.online/2022/06/blog-post.html

main blog: http://www.soccerprints.online
Re: How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Our predictions will begin once the leagues starts.

soccerprints:

If you want to make profit in the long run on betting you MUST work with stats and Infogol is one of the best sites for stats. Winning bets on luck mostly work for new punters. We will be showing you our unique way of using the recent form to predict a football match.

What is Recent Form?

I do not know if you are new to betting terms or not but let me still explain what a recent form is.

You must be � to bet and when the fun stop it is time for you to stop.

Recent form is how a team is performing in recent matches. In football, Wins are shown with W in green colour, Draws with the letter D in yellow and Losses with the letter L in red colour. Recent forms show how many times a team has won, drawn or lost in recent times. You will see team matches results patterns. In strong teams, the pattern is always Wins W with few Draws D and Losses L while in average and poor teams you will see a mixture of Draws D and Losses L with few Wins W.

How does Recent Form Affect a match Result?

This is a big question and you might not know how big it is. The biggest question in a football match is, "who will win"? The 1X2 market is the biggest while other markets are backups. Many methods have been developed to determine the outcome of a football match. Many of these methods fail in the long run and the accuracy is not much or constant in their results.

Nobody can predict with accuracy the outcome of a football match. Predictions are the likely outcome(s).

When a team has five straight wins you will be pushed to believe it is a strong team. You are right. It is not easy for a team to have 5 matches winning streaks although some clubs do have more than 5 winning streaks. Don't be fooled. The longer the streak the more likeness that it will soon come to an end. A team that has 10 losing streaks is likely to break it in the next match by getting a draw or a miraculously win. The only thing that recent form shows is how strong a team is and in this article, we will show you how to use the recent form in football prediction.

How to use the recent form to Predict a football match.

This is the most important part of this article. Bear in mind that whatever I teach here is my prediction logic. I believe that every team want to improve. I don't believe that when Liverpool is playing against Norwich that Liverpool to win is a sure game. NO. My predictions are not like that. In my predictions you can see me back Nigeria to win Belgium, South Africa to win Germany, Norwich to win Chelsea or Crystal Palace to win Man City. My prediction logic is different from most tipsters. I will be showing you MY logic on how to use the recent form in predicting a football match.

There are three outcomes in a match - win, draw and lose. We need to assign numbers to them. What are the numbers to assign? For simplicity, I am using 0, 0.5 and 1. Which outcome to assign 1? Which one to assign 0.5? Which one to assign 0? This is another problem. For default 0.5 will be assigned to draw because it is the middle outcome. Should we assign 1 to a win or to a loss? This comes back to logic. I believe in improvement. A team that lost a match need to improve. I will be assigning 1 to lose and 0 to win.
Win W = 0.0
Draw D = 0.5
Lose L = 1.0

We will analyse a Japan second league match between Okayama and Kanazawa. This match is scheduled to play on 4th April 2022. The maths here are just calculated using a simple mean. We use the last 5 matches data from overall matches and home matches for a team playing at home and use the last 5 overall matches and away matches for the team playing away. Our home team here is Okayama see the results of Okayama in the pictures below

Okayama Last 5 Overall Matches.

Okayama Last 5 Home Matches.

Okayama Last 5 Home matches

L
L
W
D
D

Remember that a Win is 0 and Lose is 1 while draw is 0.5
(1 * (W) + 2 * (L) + 2(D)) =
(1 * 0 + 2 * (0.5) + 2(1)) =
(0+ 1+ 2) =
Remember we are using 5 results so we divide by 5 to get the mean.

3/5 =

D
W
W
L
W

We have 3 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw.
(3 * (0) + 1 * (0.5) + 1 * (1)) =
(0 + 0.5 + 1) =
1.5=
1.5/5 =

So we have 0.4 from Overall matches and 0.3 from Home matches. We take the mean(dividing by 2)

0.6 + 0.3=
0.9=
0.9 =
0.45 =

Home team Okayama scored 0.45. Let's calculate for Away team Kanazawa.

Last 5 overall matches

Kanazawa last 5 overall matches

Last 5 Away matches

Kanazawa last 5 away matches

Overall

W
L
D
W
W

3 wins 1 win and 1 draw.
(3(0) + 1(0.5) + 1(1)) =
(0 + 0.5 + 1) =
1.5=

1.5/5 =

Away Matches.
W
D
L
L
W

2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw.
(2(0) + 1(0.5) + 2(1))
(0 + 0.5 + 2)
2.5/5

We have 0.3 from Overall and 0.5 from Away. Taking the mean.
(0.3 + 0.5)/2
(0.cool/2

We can see home has a bigger number of 0.45. Home is bigger than home with 0.05 which we can say is 5%.
As of the time writing this flashscore odds for this match is |2.43|3.15|3.14. If this method is effective we should at least predict Home not to lose that is 1X but matches with small differences tends to end in a full time draw.

This is a model and it is also not advisable to predict a match using a single factor. You can also see insight from over 2.5 to make better predictions. We have also written an article on this you should read - Predicting sure over 2.5.

We can just wait and see how the match will end.

You can also change the logic. You can make Win to be 1 and lose to be 0.

L
L
W
D
D

We will use recent form again but this time Win is 1 and lose is 0

(1(1) + 2(0.5) + 2(0))
2/5

We have 0.4 in Overal matches. You can see this is (1- (the former result))

D
W
W
L
W

We have 3 wins(1), 1 loss(0) and 1 draws(0.5)
(3(1) + 1(0) + 1(0.5))
3+0+0.5
3.5/5

We have 0.7 for the home matches.

Let's take the two results to see the means recent of the recent form.

0.4 + 0.7 =
1.1 =
1.1/2 =
0.55 =

Let also check the the away team Kanazawa

Overall
W
L
D
W
W

3 win(1), 1 draw(0.5) and 1 loss(0)

3(1) + 1(0.5)
3 .5/5

For away matches.

Away Matches.
W
D
L
L
W
2 wins(1), 1 draw(0.5) and 2 losses(0)

2(1) + 1(0.5)
2 + 0.5
2.5/5

So the mean is:

0.7 + 0.5
1.6/2

While home has 0.45 and Kanzama has 0.4. In this reverse logic Kanzama rates higher than okayama with 0.05. Which is 5%.

Which Result is accurate?
This is why we calculated the two and see the one that works.

If you are mathematically minded your mind will tell you to combine the two result to get the mean and use the result. But if you do that you will only get 0.5 for each. It will be like a coin toss.

Check it out.
For Home.
Making Lose = 1.
We got 0.45
Making Win = 1
We got 0.55
If we take mean
0.55 + 0.45
1/2

For away.
Making Lose = 1
The got 0.4
Making win = 1
They got 0.6
0.6 + 0.4 =
1 =
1/2 =
0.5 =

It will be the same results for both teams. This is why we can't use the two results together but only use one.

You can also check this prediction website.

This logic is based on the improvement logic

Read the main content for the highlighted posts.
http://www.soccerprints.online/2022/06/blog-post.html

main blog: http://www.soccerprints.online
Re: How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by christianjoy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by EarnAp: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Go to PredictAndWin official website to predict and win free money....get paid, no stories

Re: How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by Victor0112: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks man ☺️
Re: How To Use Recentform To Predict Football Match. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2022
When can you give them a full time win..I love your mathematical model here

(1) (Reply)

France Vs Italy: W.c. Final. Who Gets The Gold? / Neymar Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebrae. / Live Blog - 20th Commonwealth Games – Athletics Competition Glasgow 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.