Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? (600 Views)

Obi Fit Nigeria!!! Bb Naija Gym Instructor Declares. / Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
I will need some education about why people are clamouring for Peter Obi.

They say history is the best predictor of the future. Peter Obi is known to be very frugal, some even think he has taken this to the extreme, and is more or less a stingy man, I am almost buying this analogy. Being stingy does not translate to being a good leader.

Apart from Peter Obi saving money for Anambra state, it's hard to find any other tangible thing he did during his 8years tenure in the state. How many jobs did he create?, did he develop infrastructure?, How about transportation, road network, tourism or production?

It seem Peter Obi's best achievement is being a money saver. Please educate me on what else he did during his tenure and how he can adopt this to the current Nigerian situation.

Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by DamianX: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

They say history is the best predictor of the future. Peter Obi is known to be very frugal, some even think he has taken this to the extreme, and is more or less a stingy man, I am almost buying this analogy. Being stingy does not translate to being a good leader.

Apart from Peter Obi saving money for Anambra state, it's hard to find any other tangible thing he did during his 8years tenure in the state. How many jobs did he create?, did he develop infrastructure?, How about transportation, road network, tourism or production?

It seem Peter Obi's best achievement is being a money saver. Please educate me on what else he did during his tenure and how he can adopt this to the current Nigerian situation.

Thanks.

Going by your logic, Atleast he saved money which posterity was able to use well for the state. What have others been able to do?.

Among the candidates presented Peter Obi is the best from all ramifications.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by God1000(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
I believe Mr Obi is a technocrat

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
He isn't just [b][/b]FIT, he's our only option at this point

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Madmohamed123: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks.
if Peter obi can handle Lagos whit the money coming from there Lagos will be better than the way it is.

How much Anambra allocation and Lagos state *1000

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Millimann: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
This OP, what kind of question is this?

Why not go and listen to his speeches that he's made concerning his achievements, then you will understand that he's the best among them. Then you can compare him with the other ones.

You people think the world revolves around Lagos that is not even among the best in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by MRSALT: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
There is no human sector Obi did not improve on. First he cut down government waste which is like contributing to 40% of Nigeria problems. Second, he turned Anambra State from 24th in education performance in Nigera to best education performance in Nigeria. How did he do it? He bought 30,000 units of computers (brand new) from HP, and distributed to all secondary schools in Anambra State. He gave out his personal phone number to Senoir prefects of all secondary schools in Anambra to get in touch with him any time they have problems. These initiatives paid off and students were able to study in a conducive environment, with lunch provided.
Obi paid all elderly people in Anambra 5000naira every month for 8years of his tenure.
Peter Obi implemented al Millennium Development Goals of World Health Organization.
Peter Obi built the best road network in the whole Nigeria in Anambra State.
Peter Obi paid salaries, pensions and gratuities of all workers in Anambra State.
Peter Obi paid all contractors in Anambra, not owing anyone any kobo.
Obi established factories like SABMiller that provided thousands of jobs for Anambra indigenous.
Peter Obi collaborated with individual business people for small scale business enterprises.
I want to stop here,cam tired of typing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by ajekpaks(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
okay
Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Samakus(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6968624/peter-obis-achievement

Have a read and murder ignorance

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigeria needs a revolutionary leader who will drive an all- inclusive pluralist democratic process.A man full of wisdom and understanding of diversity of the nation and its associated political,cultural and religious dynamics,PETER GREGORY OBI fits into this narrative!!

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Tickles001(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
MRSALT:
There is no human sector Obi did not improve on. First he cut down government waste which is like contributing to 40% of Nigeria problems. Second, he turned Anambra State from 24th in education performance in Nigera to best education performance in Nigeria. How did he do it? He bought 30,000 units of computers (brand new) from HP, and distributed to all secondary schools in Anambra State. He gave out his personal phone number to Senoir prefects of all secondary schools in Anambra to get in touch with him any time they have problems. These initiatives paid off and students were able to study in a conducive environment, with lunch provided.
Obi paid all elderly people in Anambra 5000naira every month for 8years of his tenure.
Peter Obi implemented al Millennium Development Goals of World Health Organization.
Peter Obi paid salaries, pensions and gratuities of all workers in Anambra State.
Obi established factories like SABMiller that provided thousands of jobs for Anambra indigenous.
Peter Obi collaborated with individual business people for small scale business enterprises.

You forgot how he built new ones and renovated all existing structures in every government schools, hospitals and offices in the whole of Anambra state. Not one was left out.

Rescued Anambra from being ruled by thugs with money.

Cleaned and beautified most landmarks in every town.

Fought criminals to a standstill and restored optimum security in Anambra

... and a whole lots I can't begin to add

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Samakus:

https://www.nairaland.com/6968624/peter-obis-achievement

Have a read and murder ignorance

Nice one. Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
MRSALT:

Thanks man for educating me. Really impressive
Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by Vulturereloaded: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Any governor that was impeached twice by cabal for saving cost for the state is more than qualified.

A governor that picked Anambra from the destruction of the cabal, and after governing, the state was so financially stable all south east and southwests states were bankrupt, is except Anambra.

Instead of depleting state resources, he left 75 billion in cash and investments.

Would rather go to a regular party than dash dollars to corrupt delegates.

Chairing bank boards and at the same time trading on the streets.

Could not bended by corrupt religions and poltical leaders.

Thats the president Nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Fit To Be President? by ChoCho54(f): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now. A man without baggage. A technocrat and an astute businessman who knows how to increase fortunes.
A detribalized Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: You Can't Tell Me What To Do, Buhari Replies Tinubu / What Is Jack Rich Saying? / Army Officers Collapse At Eagle's Square Democracy Day Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.