Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi (41032 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by jrusky(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
emmnprince:

Well issokay! If you say this because you're an insider in the APC caucus and armed with classified information about the game plan already unfolding in piecemeal. If not, anything is still possible if he his the "anointed" one.

So who's your preferred candidate?

I'm not apc bro but if even buhari annoint Ngige or Fayemi or Onu or Osibanjo etc I'm cool with it as their candidate from South but you see that Amaechi no way seriously no way.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by abokimallam: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hallelujah, God is alive. Tinubu is alleged to be disqualified and APC officially scattered and dead.
Can’t wait to see APC, a party who brought Buhari that inflicted pains and disaster on Nigerians,being buried.
Nigerians, rejoice for the peace of the Lord is now with us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by TheRareGem1(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ode
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Wao. How far?
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by DAwest7: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
homosapien:
A lot of educated illiterate on these platform outnumbered the sensible ones.
your opinion okoro
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Zeemam: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
And the shameless Faruq think they can disqualify Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Emir01: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man self. Politically naive to think some1 can screen out Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how's this man a professor. If this man is a prof. then there's hope for many people oo.
If osinbanjo is too old , who else is going to contest. Only yahaya?
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Freerhyme1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
On Tinubu's scrotum we stand gidigba
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by sonofElElyon: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by membranus: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
If they dare do that for Tinubu and Osinbajo, then yam pepper scatter scatter for APC.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by eTen94(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:
grin grin
We don comot from the Book of Lamentations na the Book of Revelations we dey so.

Revelations 1:1
"Behold I see an old man dressed in white apparel trekking alone. I asked the Angel where is he going"

Revelations 1:2
"The Angel said to me, he is trekking to Iragbiji, his friends have abandoned him, for he prides himself as the king maker from the South"
this one na Russia Satan 2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Bakare19: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Farooq Kperogi sycophancy is getting out of hand, really
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Enumerator(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
He's every reasonable and sensible Nigerian's man!
God1000:
Osinbajo cannot be disqualified, he's my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by nedekid: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
Me too. Osibanjo and Obi.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Massiveglory: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
drlateef:

Amaechi has nobody in southwest, take my assurance on that. Oshinbajo will not win even Ogun state. He has never won his polling booth in the past.
Let any of them be given the ticket and you will understand.
Rigging will be minimal now due to electoral act.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Mayeldah(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
The breakfast is almost ready

It will soon be served
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Buharidgeneral: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
What Oyegun Said:

We would have reduced the number further but, we wanted to allow more youth participate in the process.

Channels Tv ..imported "Only" into it.

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Duru009(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:

Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want him to rule this country again.....

On what bases
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by mindengrave(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Unconstitutional. Na supreme court go settle am. Did they import that criteria into the constitution of APC or Nigerian constitution. Far frombtruth.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Sunnyja: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zico5:
How can one man be the problem of these people. Tinubu is their nightmare.
IDPs- Internally Displaced Politicians are problems all over the world.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by 43Ronin: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Osinbajo and tilumbu deserve to be disqualified. They both used ethnic and religion to campaign. Imagine osinbajo thinking he can use all the votes from the millions of members in RCCG to win election. Pls disqualify them asap, they are not patriots.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by ALFADOS(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
You can confirmed from this, for those that understand the language
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Bbbw: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Impossible
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Babinski: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is obvious that Bulhari no longer cares what will remain of Apc but he is more interested to stop thiefnibu.

Now no one will like to be in Tinubus shoes.

Tinubu will be like after all I have for the northerners they still humiliated me (never sell your brother because the buyer will never trust you)

I think we should all be more concerned that Buhari and his gang decieved us in 2015. Apparently aside the deception of the masses there was also internal deception within APC. Some people may talk about Tinubu's desperation to be President but truth be told Buhari was more desperate to the point of crying and saying dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood. While Buhari may insist that the unity of Nigeira is not negotiable after he became President, history showed he cared less if the country burned when he was not made President.

We should learn from the mistake we made in 2015 and stop wasting time taking sides with deceptive people and gangs of human beings lacking in integrity. We should be worrried about the dearth of credible candidates who are without baggages and compromise and genuinely love the country and stand good chances of being elected to lead.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by idogbe14170: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
On Tulumbu's gbola I stand gidigba In other news Tinubusadvocate don run deactivate account!!On Tulumbu's gbola I stand gidigba In other news Tinubusadvocate don run deactivate account!!...
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by King44(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1532745085007241216
it would be crazy to disqualify Osinbajo. Tinubu is 80 something, I guess they are fools for believing he is 65 or whatever.

If Osinbajo was disqualified, that simply means Southerner leaders in apc are fools for being a foot mat just like the pdp southern leaders.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Disqualifying old entitled men is good for our democracy. I think Amaechi is still a youth

If Amaechi is still a youth, then you are still an infant.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
arcahmad:
Osinbajo is the most preferred candidate for the masses from both religious and tribe. A true fasto who has human feelings. Disqualifying him will cause APC its presidency. Forget Tinubu, Osinbajo/Zulum is a deal done before 1pm on election day insha Allah.
Which Osibanjo? Oga respect yourself
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Malory: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
lansile:

If Amaechi is still a youth, then you are still an infant.
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.