Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... (71350 Views)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Tv122: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Wow…. What a script
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by beazie(m): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2022
FatherBona:

Dude, is this you?!?
lolz.. Na me oh. Beaziebone.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by blazepascal(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Why is this on fp there's nothing informative here
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Sunsets: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Always quick to engage the lowest form of intelligence - assumption.
Silentgroper:
Why do people just assume someone is a snub.. Did u try to talk to him nd he snubbed u..

shiit irks me man..
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by kingsceedon(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

It felt good... Cause he was a bit humiliated which made me confident...

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...

Small kids don dey frustrate this forum, what's the meaning of this? The picture of the cute boy, we no see
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Amaballer1369: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2022
To think I took my time to read this ehn... Funny... Pls abeg more important stories will really help.... This one Don fall in love already... She just never know... N we know how it will end... Lol
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Tina11: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2022
That girl is just a young girl who thinks she old enough to explore but she is not. Even her post is childish
SunMusk:
The thing tire me oooo nd she says she didn't want to masturbate forever

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by LINTUNE(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Na small pikin de worry you...for your mind u think say dating your landlord son mean say u no go de pay house rent..u are on your own .
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by TheKrakon: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Na teenage pregnancy go end am then all the illusions go fall off your eyes like skale
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Shebbs:

Yeah, I'm An Ugly Cute Guy And I'm Proud Of Myself. You Might Want To Go Check Up On The Word "Cute" If You Literally Thought It Meant A "Handsome" Guy Or You Might As Well Hang Up Your Head On A Stake Mr English Teacher.

Hit Me Up When You're Ready For English Tutorial, I School Your Kind And That's Because I'm Tired Of Your Kind Constantly Gracing This Enclave With Your Unlettered Persona. ���
Shiiiit ... Did i get u riled up grin . Now i'll need me some English tutor cause i'm really tripping right nw.. By d way, if cute doesnt mean good looking or handsome, i wonder what it fvcking means .. Would u care to enlighten me Mr English tutor tongue
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Sunsets:
Always quick to engage the lowest form of intelligence - assumption.
I see.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2022
LINTUNE:
Na small pikin de worry you...for your mind u think say dating your landlord son mean say u no go de pay house rent..u are on your own .
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by TheManOfTheYear: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Oh... I get it now... You're absolutely right! Having sex doesn't quell the urge... And reading the stories here... Seems sex ruins lives... undecided

Yes... Fantasizing already... Maybe I will... I dunno yet... Never liked a guy well enough to have sex with him...
Now that you're fantasizing about him, what if he doesn't wanna go down with you? Have you thought about that? Or do you automatically think every guy is so interested in sex?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by ogub(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Well a lot has been said some encouraging you to have sex with him, remember every actions we take has it's consequences.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Successfulben: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stupid girl. When it comes to sexual related stories, the thread becomes longer than river Benue. The stupid Op has had ex's already at NINETEEN�,her puna should be wider than third main-land bridge by now. I pity her end. But more importantly, I pity the innocent guy that will take to the alter.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Guderian(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Boredberry siofra FERNANDEZISBACK vile kids
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Bluebrain101: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice story. You actually reminded me of when I met Queen Elizabeth but later cheated on her with Queen Victoria.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Ayomide111dan2: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Do you love movies ���

You are in luck

Click on the link below for movies

��������

https:///Sparktv11

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by ObamaMessi: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Boredberry that guy is using reversed psychology on you.Be careful!!!!
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Kayode3747: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You sound like a pauper
your generation all are pauper's idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.