Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? (25885 Views)

Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Acidosis:
Good one. E dey post like antichrist cheesy
undecided

So you are insinuating that when Jesus Christ Himself said your marriages are of this world(unholy) , and not of the (holy)Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 -36, Jesus Christ was being antiChrist? undecided

When Jesus Christ warned His followers not to submit themselves to any other teachers or masters/heads , authorities, decreeing they were instead, all of them, equals in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - , Jesus Christ was being antiChrist? undecided

I am afraid many of your are too entangled in the lies that is religion that you have become so blind you cannot see even that before you. If the Truth spoken by the very one whom you all , by mouth, proclaim as savior has become nothing but antiChrist lies to you - His Truth is so far away from you - then it is obvious what you cling to has nothing to do with God and His Truth, Jesus Christ. undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Nebes: 4:50am On Jun 05, 2022
DonroxyII:
There are alot of Mathematics in Between these "Loves and "Submissions" which we all failed to Address in Present Society. I believe the mathematics in Between are the causes of Marital Failures:

Love involves the one to be loved to attract that Love:

Submissions Don't just Happen, You must be worthy of That Submissions:

Overall, Marriage needs God to Survive in this Dispensations:

Intelligent!
In my experience, I strive to do my part as much as I can.

1 Like

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by DonroxyII: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God washed His hands off of marriage back in Genesis 3 vs 16 when He rendered it unholy and not of His Kingdom. undecided
Someone arguing with Madness is also Mad:

I'm healed from You and all the Mad ones on this Forum, Amen cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2022
DonroxyII:
Someone arguing with Madness is also Mad:

I'm healed from You and all the Mad ones on this Forum, Amen cheesy
God's Truth is madness you are healed from? So my guess is you already realize the healing you claim isn't of God then?, undecided

1 Like

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2022
cool

I'm hungry.. Can a daughter of Zion give me food to eat please?

1 Like

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

So you are insinuating that when Jesus Christ Himself said your marriages are of this world(unholy) , and not of the (holy)Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 -36, Jesus Christ was being antiChrist? undecided

When Jesus Christ warned His followers not to submit themselves to any other teachers or masters/heads , authorities, decreeing they were instead, all of them, equals in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - , Jesus Christ was being antiChrist? undecided

I am afraid many of your are too entangled in the lies that is religion that you have become so blind you cannot see even that before you. If the Truth spoken by the very one whom you all , by mouth, proclaim as savior has become nothing but antiChrist lies to you - His Truth is so far away from you - then it is obvious what you cling to has nothing to do with God and His Truth, Jesus Christ. undecided

Your problem is that you speculate too much from one bible verse or context. I don't think you're a Christian as you claim. You interpret the bible like radical Islamists who use qoran to kill Allah's critics.

Your narrative that God cursed marriage and what not on this forum is the height of anti-christianity. There are many bible passages where Jesus talked about marriage and even went on to encourage those who want to get married and have children.

We have parables in the same bible all the way from the book of Matthew where Jesus used the so called "cursed" marriage between a man and a woman to describe his second coming.

You cannot pick a singular verse from the scriptures, which you have misinterpreted, to dismiss popular facts in the same scriptures. How can God or Jesus not be interested or curse marriage? How else are we supposed to multiply and replenish the earth? Dey try use your brain sometimes.

And quit trying to be on the opposing side all the time. It's not a sign of brilliance. Your modus operandi on this forum is to always kick against what every other person agrees to. It's good to be critical but not at the expense of your sanity.

If everyone says that Buhari is male, you don't mind opposing that fact just to give a contrasting opinion?

This is my last response again for now. cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by wayodude(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2022
There's no rush in life son. Wait small join cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Freeeanijor: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God washed His hands off of marriage [/b]back in [b]Genesis 3 vs 16 when He rendered it unholy and not of His Kingdom. undecided
This teaching is demonic, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Freeeanijor: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can what is written of God right there in scripture be demonic abeg? undecided

God cursed marriage and childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. Jesus Christ literally reminded you all of this in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36.

If God's Truth sounds demonic to you, that should be a hint to you as far who you instead worship. Definitely not God! undecided

The Almighty God is not an author of confusion Kobo!

Marriage is one of God's creation. Marriage is an engine of God designed for humanity to fill and populate the earth. Gen 2:24, Mathw 19:6

The Almighty God cannot hate marriage so as to wash His hands off it. Mal. 2:16
What God hates are people that put marriage asunder. God's curse was placed on the parties that participated in antagonizing His arrangement not on marriage, His creation. Gen 3:16 Almighty God cursed Adam and Eve for thwarting his design and curse every other person that put marriage asunder, giving Satan the right to place demon on him/her.

You can go to two joined together to build them or separate/break them

Whoever goes to two joined together to put them asunder is cursed but whoever goes to build is blessed

God authors marriages, Satan destroys marriages. God loves marriages, Satan hates marriages. God joins two together becoming one flesh, Satan puts asunder.

Satan fights marriages and families – he fights a man and his wife. Satan does not want people to be in marriages and have a family. What is of God Satan and his people fight.

Every person fighting marriages is a Satan

Every person who separates two joined together is a Satan

Every person who celebrates and rejoices when a marriage is put asunder is a Satan.

Remember Satan is a spirit in people.

No matter how godly you appear or claim, if you put marriage asunder and rejoice marriage destruction you are a Satan.

There are so many ways people put marriage asunder and bring a curse upon themselves; e.g.

If you speak against a marriage, you are cursing yourself

If you make two joined together to separate divorce, you have cursed yourself

If you are bringing trouble to a marriage, you are cursing yourself

If you rejoice when marriages are broken, you are cursed.
Lev 20:10: And the man that commits adultery with another man’s wife, even he that commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Death is decreed upon every adulterer and adulteress by God. Death is upon every man and woman who sleeps with another man’s wife or another woman’s husband if they will not run to repent and sin no more (Death curse).
Marriage is honorable in all (Heb 13:4)

Now regarding Like 20:34-36, Jesus Christ was not referring to this earthly system's arrangement designed by God Almighty to fulfill the purpose of populating and filling the earth by virtue of marriage. Jesus Christ was not referring to flesh and blood. Jesus Christ was explaining two different systems. Mark 12:24-25 and Mathew 22:29-30
29"In reply Jesus said to them: “You are mistaken, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God; 30 for in the resurrection neither do men marry nor are women given in marriage, but they are as angels in heaven".

6 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Octopusssy(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can what is written of God right there in scripture be demonic abeg? undecided

God cursed marriage and childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. Jesus Christ literally reminded you all of this in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36.

16 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be [e]for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”
Is this the same Gen 3: 16 or is there any other one in the bible? How does this verse translate to a curse on marriage? Marriage is the joining of a man and woman in matrimony. Please point out where this is stated in this verse. The woman is cursed to give birth in pain, and that's where it ends.

Luke 20 vs 34 - 36: there is no marriage in heaven! Simple. Why do we marry, for companionship (Adam and Eve), and for procreation. The Saduccees were challenging the ideology of the Resurrection and used the hypothetical situation of the woman and seven brothers. Jesus shot this down and reminded us we will not marry in the resurrection because our bodies have been glorified. We no longer need marriage. We live in eternity as brides of Christ. Pray tell, how is this a curse on marriage on earth??!?

You, Kobojunkie, are commiting a great sin by adding to the scriptures because it is a sin to add to or subtract from the scriptures. You are passing your own interpretation of these verses as a spiritual fact, meanwhile it is of your own carnal and warped understanding.

Kobojunkie, your teachings here are highly demonic and people should be wary of your words so they are not led astray.

Don't bother quoting me because I will not respond to your perverse sermons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Ndibuna: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2022
See how these women have turned this beautiful thread and derailed it into an argumentative cesspit, pathetic

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Octopusssy:
1. Is this the same Gen 3: 16 or is there any other one in the bible? How does this verse translate to a curse on marriage? Marriage is the joining of a man and woman in matrimony. Please point out where this is stated in this verse. The woman is cursed to give birth in pain, and that's where it ends.

2. Luke 20 vs 34 - 36: there is no marriage in heaven! Simple. Why do we marry, for companionship (Adam and Eve), and for procreation. The Saduccees were challenging the ideology of the Resurrection and used the hypothetical situation of the woman and seven brothers. Jesus shot this down and reminded us we will not marry in the resurrection because our bodies have been glorified. We no longer need marriage. We live in eternity as brides of Christ. Pray tell, how is this a curse on marriage on earth??!?

3. You, Kobojunkie, are commiting a great sin by adding to the scriptures because it is a sin to add to or subtract from the scriptures. You are passing your own interpretation of these verses as a spiritual fact, meanwhile it is of your own carnal and warped understanding.

Kobojunkie, your teachings here are highly demonic and people should be wary of your words so they are not led astray.

Don't bother quoting me because I will not respond to your perverse sermons.
1. There is nothing like holy matrimony this since that which has been cursed by God Himself is rendered unholy by virtue of His judgment against it. undecided

Marriage, according to Genesis 2 vs 24 is simply an agreement between a man and woman to become husband and wife(marriage). The very same husband and wife on whom the curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 is placed on by God..
You(wife) will want your husband very much,
    but he(husband) will rule over you(wife).”
- Genesis 3 vs 16b
Implicated are the very same husband and wife(one) that is a marriage. undecided

God didn't place that curse on single women or single men, but on men and women in marriage(husband and wife) .I.e. on marriage itself. undecided

2. If you are born-again, you are already, here and now, living in that very same Kingdom of God that Jesus Christ spoke to the Sadducees of - John 3 vs 5 - 8 - so those who are born-again though they live in this world are not of this world. And so are expected to live according to the Law of the Kingdom of God. For the Sadducees, the Kingdom of God is after the resurrection, but for those who are followers of Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God is here and now. undecided

I think your major fear is that a curse on marriage would mean marriage is out of the question for you. This isn't correct thinking since God's curse on marriage does not mean marriage itself is Evil. instead God's curse on marriage is of submission. What this means is that as a follower of Jesus Christ, if you practice submission in marriage, you eliminate yourself from the presence of God forever because that which lives under the curse cannot broach the presence of God. undecided

Jesus Christ, in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - decreed that He alone is the one His followers are to submit themselves to. So anyone who submits to another being- worships another master in addition to Jesus Christ- is ofcourse not of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Stop pretending to worry about my person. Rather focus your attention on the issue at hand. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Basics007: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Make sure the person you marry has someone he/she listens to. Don`t marry a loose canon

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Freeeanijor:
1. The Almighty God is not an author of confusion Kobo!

2. Marriage is one of God's creation. Marriage is an engine of God designed for humanity to fill and populate the earth. Gen 2:24, Mathw 19:6

3. The Almighty God cannot hate marriage so as to wash His hands off it. Mal. 2:16

4. What God hates are people that put marriage asunder. God's curse was placed on the parties that participated in antagonizing His arrangement not on marriage, His creation. Gen 3:16 Almighty God cursed Adam and Eve for thwarting his design and curse every other person that put marriage asunder, giving Satan the right to place demon on him/her.

5. You can go to two joined together to build them or separate/break them. Whoever goes to two joined together to put them asunder is cursed but whoever goes to build is blessed

6. God authors marriages, Satan destroys marriages. God loves marriages, Satan hates marriages. God joins two together becoming one flesh, Satan puts asunder. Satan fights marriages and families – he fights a man and his wife. Satan does not want people to be in marriages and have a family. What is of God Satan and his people fight.
1. God is indeed not the author of this here confusion as His decree has been so since almost the very beginning in this. What Jesus Christ said , He did over 2000 years ago.

2. So, even though the same God placed a curse on marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16, you want to completely disavow the curse so you can pretend marriage bestows on you a form of holiness in the sight of God? ..... LOL undecided

3. God's curse on marriage does not in anyway imply that God hates marriage. Much the same way that God's curse on mankind does not imply God hates mankind. A lack of understanding of God's Truth is what would lead one to come to that conclusion. undecided

4. A marriage is made up of a man and a woman without whom marriage cannot be said to exist. A curse placed on the same man and woman only in marriage is a curse on marriage. undecided

5. God's original plan for marriage didn't include divorce but since man rejected His original plan, God who hates divorce provided divorce as a way out of marriage for His own. In Jesus Christ, divorce is not a sin. undecided

6. God, who rendered marriage unholy .I.e.of men authors marriages? I understand you folks relish blaming all your Satan but accusing God of authoring all marriages, isn't that a bit too much? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Jennyjay283: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Waw....
Lot of things.
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ didn't lift the curse by His death. What He did was instead provide a path to salvation from God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, and it is to this He declared that only those who endure till the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 13 - not before the end. undecided

As for the curse on childbearing, we'll, every child born into this world is born into a cursed existence, removed from God from birth. Those who decide to find their way back to Him needing to suffer and endure tribulations to make it. undecided

As we know God created some Eunuchs(childless) from birth , made some Eunuchs(childless) in this life, and allowed others to choose to live as Eunuchs(childless) for the sake of His Kingdom, well, it becomes sort of a no brainer for anyone who truly understands God in this. Do you drag a soul into a cursed existence, so it can suffer and endure tribulation and probably fail to reach God in the end? Or do you forego all that? undecided

My agreement with you is based mostly on the issue of Eve’s submission (aka being ruled over by Adam) which is verbatim in the Bible as a curse. But marriage in general he stated is of this world not necessarily that marriage is cursed. Just simply put, being married isn’t a Christian requirement.

As for your last paragraph, hmm. I guess we can apply that to the reason why some priests and nuns stay away from marriage to better serve God. Interesting
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
cococandy:
1. My agreement with you is based mostly on the issue of Eve’s submission (aka being ruled over by Adam) which is verbatim in the Bible as a curse. But marriage in general he stated is of this world not necessarily that marriage is cursed. Just simply put, being married isn’t a Christian requirement.

2. As for your last paragraph, hmm. I guess we can apply that to the reason why some priests and nuns stay away from marriage to better serve God. Interesting
1. That which is not a "Christian" requirement is that which is of this world aka cursed or unholy. That is what all that is simply about. undecided

The labors of this world do not contribute in anyway to a person's status as far as God is concerned. Solomon aptly summarized it when He declared it all vanity. It all begins and ends here with no account or reward beyond the temporary. That is what God's curse did to marriage, to childbearing, the works of man's hands and even man's very existence here on earth. undecided

2. Even Jesus Christ Himself, and some of the first Christians, did same.. undecided
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That which is not a "Christian" requirement is that which is of this world aka cursed or unholy. That is what all that is simply about. undecided

The labors of this world do not contribute in anyway to a person's status as far as God is concerned. Solomon aptly summarized it when He declared it all vanity. It all begins and ends here with no account or reward beyond the temporary. That is what God's curse did to marriage, to childbearing, the works of man's hands and even man's very existence here on earth. undecided

2. Even Jesus Christ Himself, and some of the first Christians, did same.. undecided

True it doesn’t contribute to your status as far as God is concerned. Whole heartedly agree.

I think the reactions you’re getting is because you describe it as unholy and to Christians that makes it sound bad or sinful .
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Octopusssy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
cococandy:

My agreement with you is based mostly on the issue of Eve’s submission (aka being ruled over by Adam) which is verbatim in the Bible as a curse. But marriage in general he stated is of this world not necessarily that marriage is cursed. Just simply put, being married isn’t a Christian requirement.
https://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/curse.html

1. To utter a wish of evil against one; to imprecate evil upon; to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to execrate.

Thou shalt not curse the ruler of thy people. Exodus 22.

Bless and curse not. Romans 12.

Curse me this people, for they are too mighty for me. Numbers 22.

2. To injure; to subject to evil; to vex, harass or torment with great calamities.

On impious realms and barbarous kings impose thy plagues, and curse em with such sons as those.

3. To devote to evil.

CURSE, v.i. To utter imprecations; to affirm or deny with imprecations of divine vengeance.

Then began he to curse and to swear. Matthew 26.

CURSE, n.

1. Malediction; the expression of a wish of evil to another.

Shimei--who cured me with a grievous curse. 1 Kings 2.

2. Imprecation of evil.

They entered into a curse, and into an oath. Nehemiah 10.

3. Affliction; torment; great vexation.

I will make this city a curse to all nations. Jeremiah 26.

4. Condemnation; sentence of divine vengeance on sinners.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law. Galatians 3.

5. Denunciation of evil.

The priest shall write all these curses in a book. Numbers 5.

So unless a curse has another meaning not enumerated in these definitions, I fail to understand how submission to her husband is a 'evil'
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Acidosis:

Just ignore him/her o cheesy

The people who are normal on this forum are not upto 5, I can confirm it for you. It is giving me that hell fire "Evangelist Oluwafunmilayo Adebayo, alias Mummy G.O" kind of vibes. grin

If you ask her any question, she will reply with Bible verse and tell you something scary, related or unrelated.

For example:
Random NL post: Do you think women should get married early?

Kobo's reply: Genesis Chapter 1000, verse 900. Marriage is a curse, Marriage is unholy. God deemed it unholy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by ahnie: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The problem isn't mine but yours this since you choose to attack me for clearly stating what is God's Truth, Jesus Christ undecided

Does bullying somehow make the truth disappear? undecided
Kobo honestly you need help....pls no insult intended.

3 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
cococandy:
True it doesn’t contribute to your status as far as God is concerned. Whole heartedly agree.

I think the reactions you’re getting is because you describe it as unholy and to Christians that makes it sound bad or sinful .
Many were raised in church, indoctrinated even, into believing in lies suggesting some form of holiness in matrimony, that by submitting in marriage, they do the will of God, hence their marriages and families are of God's Kingdom by their deeds. So, to these, the Truth of God as written in scripture, and presented here, is simply demonic. The Truth sends a terrible shock to their very core since it does not align with the lie they have been fed. undecided

A cellphone is unholy. A bed, a car, a plate, kitchen sink, hair shampoo, items of clothing, TV, a job, a paycheck etc., these are all unholy items much like marriage since they are all of them of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. They aren't bad things neither is it sinful to use any of them nor are they against God. They are simply not of the Kingdom of God aka unholy. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
ahnie:
Kobo honestly you need help....pls no insult intended.
Recall what Jesus Christ said? He said you should first remove the log from your eyes before you proceed any further. undecided
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by ahnie: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Recall what Jesus Christ said? He said you should first remove the log from your eyes before you proceed any further. undecided
Pls dig for more imaginary biblical excerpts to garnish your points.

Honestly like someone up there stated....peeps wey normal for this forum no really reach 5.

7 Likes

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
ahnie:

Honestly like someone up there stated....peeps wey normal for this forum no really reach 5.

Ahnie, what does oniovo mean?
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by ahnie: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ahnie, what does oniovo mean?
My brother/sister.
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
ahnie:

OMGosh! So what Jesus Christ said, you deem imaginary? undecided

So, if you don't have any clue what is contained in scripture, why jump into this conversation to begin with? undecided
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
ahnie:

My brother/sister.

Okay. Thanks.

I usually see Deltans greet themselves with that here.
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Ximenez(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
The background of the person you are getting married to is just as important as the person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by ahnie: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okay. Thanks.

I usually see Deltans greet themselves with that here.
Yeah!
Pls do you think it's healthy to eat sardines and still snack n pineapples?
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
ahnie:

Yeah!
Pls do you think it's healthy to eat sardines and still snack n pineapples?

I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Re: What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? by ahnie: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Ok! thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.