Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket (31670 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Extending Lockdown Will Be Catastrophic For Nigeria ― Gov. Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by CutieKing: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2022
IPIGMODS:

I'm proud to say it out loud that I support TINUBU. Of all the candidates, he has shown the capacity and ability to find and install capable hands in important positions. This to me is a critical ability that a lot of Nigerian leaders lack.
Having said all that, what's important in my view is a free and fair chance to win the primary via an election. If Tinubu is allowed to contest like all the other candidates and he loses, then so be it. But to prevent him from contesting will be catastrophic for APC in the short and long run.

Nobody can disqualify Tinubu in Apc,.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by lovchalice(f): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Dion Malaya will dance and faint
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Hermoso33: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Many of we Yorubas here are fools. I have never seen an Igbo person denigrate Peter obi or malign him online. The way they present him one will think he is an angel. What many of you Yorubas don't know is that other tribes are maligning Tinubu so as to get support for their candidate. Despite Buhari's poor performance you will never see and Hausa or Fulani malign him. We claim to be sophisticated but act like fools. The Igbos will not vote for Osinbajo if he gets APC ticket they will rather cast their votes for Obi even though they know he can never win with the Labour party. PDP got massive votes in the East in 2019 simply because Obi was VP watch out in 2023 PDP will not get 60% of what they had in 2019 Labour party will win massively and that is one of the reasons former APGA national chairman decamped to LP and picked senatorial form. Tinubu may be bad in all Atiku is bad too. Yorubas let's be united for once betraying our own has become like a curse to us. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku at the PDP primary not because Atiku is better than him or because he knows he will bring succour to Nigeria but because he knows he has the resources and popularity to win that is the spirit of unity. Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki afi ileke si idi imo elomiran.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by comodo: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-itll-be-catastrophic-for-apc-if-tinubu-loses-ticket-says-shettima/amp
Okorocha, Amaechi, Bakare. Ahmed Sani. Akpabio. Bola T. Be like dem don hit d dust oh.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by donatus101(m): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2022
This serial pedophile too has a say ? I see why they say birds of a feather flock together. No way for you guys mehn Nigerians are woke now. Obi2023

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by donatus101(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Hermoso33:
Many of we Yorubas here are fools. I have never seen an Igbo person denigrate Peter obi or malign him online. The way they present him one will think he is an angel. What many of you Yorubas don't know is that other tribes are maligning Tinubu so as to get support for their candidate. Despite Buhari's poor performance you will never see and Hausa or Fulani malign him. We claim to be sophisticated but act like fools. The Igbos will not vote for Osinbajo if he gets APC ticket they will rather cast their votes for Obi even though they know he can never win with the Labour party. PDP got massive votes in the East in 2019 simply because Obi was VP watch out in 2023 PDP will not get 60% of what they had in 2019 Labour party will win massively and that is one of the reasons former APGA national chairman decamped to LP and picked senatorial form. Tinubu may be bad in all Atiku is bad too. Yorubas let's be united for once betraying our own has become like a curse to us. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku at the PDP primary not because Atiku is better than him or because he knows he will bring succour to Nigeria but because he knows he has the resources and popularity to win that is the spirit of unity. Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki afi ileke si idi imo elomiran.
. Tribal political vendetta would get you no where. I voted atiku and gej twice in the past against buhari cause obviously they were both better than buhari and we would have been better of wt them but ur useless bat opened his smelly old mouth to admit what we all already know that he brought buhari (suffering) on Nigerians. And you and ur evil likes want to compensate him wt aso rock for that evil ? Even the devil would use yboy to fight against cityboy. Cause Nigeria can't afford another 8years of misrule. Pls I implore upu therefore to put tribal politics aside and be obedient. Obi2023 Shalom bro. Mr Yoruba. And p.s dont reply my quote
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Enyimbamercedes: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Lol!
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by jnig: 1:14am On Jun 04, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-itll-be-catastrophic-for-apc-if-tinubu-loses-ticket-says-shettima/amp

Why does TInubu and his supporters think that they ticket will be theirs so long as they keep threatening everyone? If lossing will make TInubu scatter the party, why should others support him if he won? Well, whatever the catastrophe, I don't think arm-twisting everyone is the way out. Just imagine those that were screened out, if they react by causing catastrophe which platform will TInubu use? You guys should stop acting like Mafias

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Bahamas95(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Even if he wins the primaries which I doubt I don't see him becoming the president.......Baba is too old, that's just the bitter truth. I won't vote for someone like him.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Kc3000: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Did Tinubu really refer to the Ogun governor as "this thing behind me"?
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Funflipper: 2:12am On Jun 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Tinubu won’t get the ticket and heaven won’t fall.

But APC will lose woefully at the polls. At the end of the day, they will all go back home empty handed.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Funflipper: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
Even if he wins the primaries which I doubt I don't see him becoming the president.......Baba is too old, that's just the bitter truth. I won't vote for someone like him.

If he loses at the polls, then so be it but he shouldn't be barred from contesting all because some people are scared of him.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Funflipper: 2:22am On Jun 04, 2022
donatus101:
. Tribal political vendetta would get you no where. I voted atiku and gej twice in the past against buhari cause obviously they were both better than buhari and we would have been better of wt them but ur useless bat opened his smelly old mouth to admit what we all already know that he brought buhari (suffering) on Nigerians. And you and ur evil likes want to compensate him wt aso rock for that evil ? Even the devil would use yboy to fight against cityboy. Cause Nigeria can't afford another 8years of misrule. Pls I implore upu therefore to put tribal politics aside and be obedient. Obi2023 Shalom bro. Mr Yoruba. And p.s dont reply my quote

But we all know how Buhari’s kinsmen hijacked the government immediately he won which i believe wasn't the original plan.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by IDIOTmoderators: 2:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Gandollaar:
It was in conjunction with this Shetima guy that Tinubu bankrolled Chibok girls kidnap to pave way for his life ambition.

Karma will pay you all in due course.
Make sense fall on you... Olodo!
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Proudlyomonna: 3:02am On Jun 04, 2022
What catastrophe could be worse than this demonic apc he brought into this Country? undecided
Mumu man angry

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by ensamy(m): 3:06am On Jun 04, 2022
The end of Tinubu's dynasty has come even in Lagos Sanwo Olu will suffer defeat by another party. Time has come.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by absoluteSuccess: 3:07am On Jun 04, 2022
thinkmoney:

You are wrong with your last insinuation that it will always be the fulani versus the rest.
I love to imagine that there will be a time others will become smart and take election serious like the north.
Fulani are just privileged because other muslims of northern extraction see it as a religious obligation to form a common front. If not, there are plethora of tribes in the north. Hausa is about 40 million, fulani about 10million. There are kanuris and other many tribes. Tivs too are about 10/15 million.
In the south here, Igbos are like 30million, yorubas are like 40million. Igalas, Benin and Ijaws too number into several million.
Why the north seems to have an edge is that they turn up in there numbers at elections and census. We here in the south don't turn up. That's the difference.

You agreed with me to the point where the rest of Nigerians wise up, which is a future time we don't know to come yet.

Now come to think of it, the Yoruba-Igbo, who were in the majority and were meant to be a great example for other southern people are a curse unto each other for no just cause.

The Hausa Fulani are a blessing, you can never have a country where the integrals don't meet, eye to eye. And exactly that's what the online advocates of Biafra wants. It's good, so good.

But you can't start a healthy nation on perfect hatred of the people you will always have as your neighboring countries.

You will always have your neighbor in your vicinity either in the same country or outside the borders and their affairs will loom large on yours. It's better to channel such human resources positively, especially when you are still together, so it can be useful much later.

Now look at the Hausa Fulani, can you possibly separate the two for many years? Even with all the politics deployed in this direction, did it yielded the desired effect? These people are more likely to build a progressive nation.

The people south are terribly tribalistic and their survival is hinged on the distraction from the perceived enemies. Not because they can't build a nation, but because hate is greatly ingrained in their politics.

It's not even love we are asking for now, or begging for unity, but mutual coexistence.

We will need it in or out of Nigeria. Until the day that the people of the south eschew common hatred, they will never get exactly what they want. That's where the curse rubs on all, even the best candidate will lose for coming from them.

We can learn from the defunct East and West Germany. A nation is not a place you have to yourself alone, it's a place you can share with others.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by absoluteSuccess: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2022
jaxxy:

it will be more catastrophic to pick tinubu. He is not presidential material. He is undemocratic. He carnot defeat Atiku either and u know it.

Osinbajo is ur best bet bt they may ho for Ameachi or Jonathan also.

Nobody will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

I quite agree with you to some extent, but if a candidate has great personality, people won't mind even if he's a pagan.

I think personality counts. But many things goes into the making of the presidential candidate too.

If Tinubu has ingrained "due process" in the selection of the men that came through him to the helms of affairs, he won't have to worry and reference how the outgoing president and his vice came to power.

Atiku didn't have this power and yet he's a power broker, same with many of the fielded candidates around. The kingmaker disposition may not help anyone eyeing the throne to become one, if we can learn from Awo and Abiola.

Almost everyone you've helped suddenly becomes your "betrayers".
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Newton2024:
That's his own comment. They were employed in March and each of them is given what to comment. Zombies have been programmed.

grin grin grin

They probably some owo mi da urchins doing copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by SweetiliciousD: 4:03am On Jun 04, 2022
TallerKola:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

Are you a Kid? it was Marwa, and not Tinubu. Tinubu only renamed it RRS from OPERATION SWEEP.

Marwa should get the credit, not Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by SpatialKing(m): 4:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Recent events has shown that South West aren't united at all and Yorubas are not sophisticated as they claim.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Aystarz: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Threats and threats
The last kick of a dying horse. grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by BafanaBafana: 5:07am On Jun 04, 2022
RHMSTECH:
Osibanjo needs tinubu’s support to stand a chance of winning. Tinubu doesn’t need osibanjo’s support to defeat Atiku but he needs Buhari’s full support to get the much needed votes. APC stands a better chance of winning 2023 election with Tinubu but any health challenge between now and feb 2023 could easily change the narrative. In nutshell, I think by next week Tuesday, Atiku is going to know if he’s going to be president or not.
Most people don't think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Aystarz: 5:13am On Jun 04, 2022
SpatialKing:
Recent events has shown that South West aren't united at all and Yorubas are not sophisticated as they claim.

Politicians from the South West make us, other South Westerners sick! That's what's up!
Who can compete with this man's greed for power; his obsession with it can only be compared with that of Cecil's, the Mad Queen of the GOT series - burn the whole country down, so long you remain king of something!
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by chloride6: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2022
It won’t shettima, it won’t.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Aystarz: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Are you a Kid? it was Marwa, and not Tinubu. Tinubu only renamed it RRS from OPERATION SWEEP.

Marwa should get the credit, not Tinubu

Buba Marwa eradicated Lagos' agbero problem, but he He brought them urchins back, bigger and more powerful than ever before. One of the many achievements of this 'great' man.
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Gozac: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Fidinno:
Tinubu is just overated
You just summarised it a Tinubu's defeat portends nothing at all to APC. What of if Tinubu dies before the primaries does it mean that APC will cease to exist? Shettima is bigger than this kind of comment to be frank. Nobody is indispensable at all, after all people like Kwankwaso, Saraki, Atiku and others left the party and APC continues to wax stronger. Soldier go, soldier come, barracks no dey empty
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Yankee101: 5:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Who him be?
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2022
TallerKola:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Is he not a pensioner?Has Buhari not been lenient for shielding him from being prosecuted over the bullion vans cash that he stole from his illicit activities as a politician?
Re: Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket by Gozac: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Tinubu won’t get the ticket and heaven won’t fall.
People will even jubilate when he loses especially his Yoruba brothers, just mark my words. Tinubu has reached the peak of his political life and his about to start coming down or falling. They said no champion forever, he has paid his dues and this is time for him to retire from politics. Kingmakers rarely become king, he made the mistake of calling himself a kingmaker and even giving a roll call of people he made.This has angered some people and made his contemporaries green with envy. His traducers are poised to pull him down so that they can rise
Even some of his political sons have deserted him, anyway that's the way the cookies crumble
Tinubu as a kingmaker cut short many peooles aspirations in the process of installing his proteges in govt and other institutions in Lagos. The frustration and cry of these people is about to catch up with him and he is about to taste what he gave these people.
It's easier to be a king maker after becoming a king than to be a king after becoming a king maker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku & Secondus Sign Peace Accord (pictures) / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.